SimplyMarry.com Reviews

Worst service
Apr 11, 2019 05:19 PM Read

The fake id's and playing with emotions.The peoples are interesting to make fools others to get money. criminals are using your websites or you make a fake website.Please take a look on the matters.

Time Wasting
Jan 22, 2019 12:54 AM Read (via Android App)

This site is just a waste of time. My brother made his profile to find the perfect match for him. But couldn't because it showd outdated results. Its database is worst. I prefer not to waste time on it. My brother contacted a girl through it, and you know what she was upto. She alrwady got married 6 months ago. I mean what is this nonsense, the information must be updated atleast. My brother felt insulted and that's why hate the app. And yes it isn't user friendly.

Most profile are fraud
Oct 12, 2018 12:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

I created profile on simplymarry and i met a girl and she is fraud from pune. She first said she wanted to marry me and then after some time started asking me money and I denied and then started blackmailing me because i didn't give her money. Beware don't fall into matrimony websites

SimplyMarry.com
Not even worth creating a free profile.
Dec 06, 2017 04:32 PM Read

I paid 9000/- for my Son, but unable to find any match as there are no photo displayed . In fact site does not have database. Most profile appear to be fake. I spoke to Sonam and Poonam  Sharma grievance Officer . They refused to display data also not ready to refund.  They are cheater and loot money which has to stopped legally. I am likely to approach consumer court and and one would like to join me is welcomed if they also have issues with site.

Very good website
Aug 10, 2017 03:41 PM Read (via Android App)

I am very good experience with simplymarry.com. I am one of registered member of the website. The useage and sharching is very easy. Once bride and groom accepted you can massage each other freely. It is only matrimony in india give this feature. The background of simplymarry.com is indiatimes group. As massage each other free once accepted we can share our mobile number and email id and contact each other and make match very easily. Very good service from simplymarry.com. I like very much.

Fake profiles
Jun 27, 2017 03:42 PM Read

Hello Friends

Today I am going to review an online marriage portal i.e. SIMPLYMARRY.COM. I have registered on this website looking for a bride for myself few months back. After trying my luck with marriage portals I thought I should give a try to SimplyMarry.com as well, so I registered. The thing that I liked most was that it was giving a opportunity to contact with the other profile members free of cost. I mean they are not charging or asking you to upgrade your profile if you want to contact a member of this website. I think this is an extraordinary move by this brand but this fails to make any impact in the market mainly because the market is already overcrowded by other marriage portals and people don't thing making profiles on every marriage portal will solve their problem. Secondly the profile which are available on this portal are seriously not as interesting as the profile on other portals. Most of the profile on other portal have photos of the bride/groom but on SimplyMarry.com most of the profile are without photos which makes it difficult to proceed further. Also the information on the profile some time is not accurate and mostly they are not complete to judge whether it will be a good match or not. Service and support is ok from this website. Overall I would not recommend the website as their are much better options available in the market.

Thanks

Sid

Worst ...................... site ever...?
May 09, 2017 02:39 PM Read

SimplyMarry.com was the website which does not have any type of security, we have to pay money for the website which we actually have to do to get good matches and the thing was the service and support was very bad and the information depth of the website was very bad and the content of the website was very low and there should be more matches but less and worse and the website was user friendly and it takes much time to load and it dont recommend this app and dont get affected by its fraud. Thankyou.

Good for free members
Feb 28, 2017 09:37 PM Read

Service -

Good and many matches displaying which not relavent to what we search exactly. Many other states profile only showing in display.

Information -

Need more matches for filtering and for our expectation.

Design -

User friendly can anyne chat with opp end if only accept our invitation. Drawback was if we accept only we can read the inbox message send by others.

Good thing -

Easy to start conversation by sending our mobile numbers without paying or becoming premium account.

Website -

Design somewhat ok not bad. need more matches and exact filtering options.

Fake matrimonial site
Feb 11, 2017 10:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst matrimonial web site i've ever used. They haven't any database for searching or even the customer service is worst. With a view to send the day by day match, they continues you sending the details of all the bride/groom, which you have never taken up within the search/suit standards. If you name the customer support middle, then they are saying, that is a problem of there technical branch and they will do that. This criticism turned into made numerous instances, inside the form of electronic mail and get in touch with or even on chat.and fake informations also.

Biggest Times Network Fail Matrimonial Website.
Dec 19, 2015 02:39 PM Read

I am very much hope when I am register in website because of it is free matrimonial website and also Biggest Times Business Network Solution website. So I am highly disappointed with this website. I am use this website continue 5 months too and I am see that many member accept request but than after not come response.

This problem many time I am given feed back to his customer care but my even it one mail not reply it. His customer care number also not reachable come. Customer service totally very bad him I am highly disappointed with this things too. In simply marry active member mail he was write it Your match will contact you via message or call.

But even one member could not call me or msg me I see it. It's all about I am truly said it. In this website I am really wasting of time, my effort & money. I am really surprise & dis appointed because of it a Giant & biggest times network website.

You never get your match
Dec 05, 2015 05:01 PM Read

I get a advertisement mail in my email box 4 days ago for joining simplymarry.com for free after reading I get excited to join that because as I know most of reputed matrimonial websites charges so much money and simplymarry dont, after reading that mail I join that website fill up my form and upload my real pic, after submiting the pic they reviewed it for some time and then it gets uploaded, after few hours when I again login to simplymarry, I see my pic and I gets shocked because my pic gets trimmed and looking worst, when I uploaded a very good photograph, after that I feel very disappointed.yes its free but it have cheap service too.

Totally fake website
Oct 15, 2015 01:01 PM Read

I suggest you pls stop using simplymarry.com. There are many fake profiles who play with feelings & emotions of innocent people. One profile contacted me on the name of Ashish profile ID SMM2663720. He has made his profile as an NRI of UK. He has UK no.too. He has made many profiles using same photograph. I have replied to his request. We had chat for few days. He told me he is coming next week to meet me and my parents. Then after 1-2 days he told that he cudnt get his ticket due to heavy luggage & more hand cash. He told me he will send his luggage & cash through courier.

He sent me proper tracking details of his parcel. On the third day of sending parcel, the online status was Withheld with custom at New Delhi Airport. At the same time I received a call from a lady saying that my parcel is on hold by custom and I have to pay Rs.37500/- to release. I told that UK person that she is saying this. He said give her money and take my parcel. A doubt came. I told that lady to give her landline no. She denied. She said it is not working. I told her Give me even if it not working. She again denied.

On the other side that UK person pressurizing me to deposit money in her bank account. On the next day, I asked lady to give her address so that I can given money and take the parcel. She said she will only release the parcel when I deposit the money in her account. On the other side that UK guy keep sending me pressurizing messages. He told me if I will not deposit money he will block me. I said without inquiring I cant deposit such a huge amount. When I called to Customer Care dept simplymarry.com and discussed all these things, I have not got any help. Customer care team said they can only delete the profile, nothing else.

dear all, pls stop using this site as it is only increasing crime. it is harassing people only.

One of the best website
Jul 29, 2019 12:41 AM Read

Simply marry is one of the best website I have ever seen I met a girl through this website and we dated each others for 2 years and nlw we are sucessfully married nd alhamdulilah we both are living happily now

Feb 22, 2019 06:48 AM Read

Simple
Apr 19, 2017 05:47 AM Read

1.10 Browser Support

Currently, no browsers have full HTML5 support as HTML5 has not yet been introduced as

the official standard.

However, the major browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer,

and so on, are trying to add new HTML5 features to the latest versions of the browsers.

View the Web site of Aptech Global Leaning Solutions

( http://www.aptech-worldwide.com).

Identify the header and footer on the Web site.

Create a layout of the basic structure of the body of the Web site.

2.1 Introduction

All elements in HTML5 are organized using tags. The basic tags in HTML5 include html,

head, title, meta, link, script, and body. The DOCTYPEmust be provided before

inserting the basic tags in HTML5. There are different data types, attributes, and entities

that can be applied to the tags present in HTML5. All the tags are either classified into

container tags or standalone tags. This classification is based on the use of the end tag

for a certain HTML element. HTML5 is also the preferred language for mobile application

development because of its various benefits.

This session explains the basic tags that are present in HTML5. This session also lists the

different data types, attributes, and entities of HTML5. Finally, the session explains the

advantages of using HTML5 in mobile application development.

2.2 Elements

An element organizes the content in a Web page hierarchically, which forms the basic

HTML structure. It consists of tags, attributes, and content. Tags denote the start and end

of an HTML element.

A start tag includes an opening angular bracket(). Attributes are

name/value pairs that describe the element and content format. An end tag is written

exactly as the start tag, but the forward slash(/) precedes the element name. Figure 2.1

shows an element in HTML tag.

2.3 Doctype

The DOCTYPEelement informs the browser the HTML version number of your document.

It is the first declaration in the HTML5 document before any other HTML code is written.

By using a DOCTYPE, the browser is able to be more precise in the way it interprets and

renders your pages. It is highly recommended to use a DOCTYPE at the beginning of all

HTML documents.

The new HTML5 DOCTYPE declaration is as follows:

Not only is this syntax valid for the DOCTYPEfor HTML5, but it is also the DOCTYPE for all

future versions of HTML. This DOCTYPE is compatible even with the older browsers.

The following example shows the use of the new document type specification.

Example:

2.4 Basic Tags

An HTML document is made up of different elements, tags, and attributes, which specify

the content and its format. Therefore, HTML is both a structural and presentational markup

language. Structural markup specifies the structure of the content, while the presentational

markup specifies the format.

An HTML page is saved with the .htmlextension. The basic structure of an HTML document

mainly consists of seven basic elements. These are as follows:

HTML

The HTMLelement is the root element that marks the beginning of an HTML document.

It contains the start and end tag in the form of and respectively. It is

the largest container element as it contains various other elements.

HEAD

TheHEADelement provides information about the Web page such as keywords and

language used, which is not displayed on the Web page. Keywords are important

terms existing in a Web page used by the search engines to identify the Web page

with respect to the search criterion.

TITLE

The TITLE element allows you to specify the title of the Web page under the

and tags. The title is displayed on the Title bar of the Web

browser. TheTITLEelement is included within the HEADelement.

META

The meta tag is used for displaying information about the data. In HTML5, the

content meta tag which was used for specifying the charset or character encoding

has been simplified. The new tag is as follows:

UTF-8 is the most commonly used character coding that supports many alphabets.

UTF-8 is also being promoted as the new standard.

There are several other attributes associated with the meta tag that can be used

to declare general information about the page. This information is not displayed

in the browser. Meta tags provide search engines, browsers, and Web services the

information that is required to preview or acquire a summary of the relevant data

of your document.

In HTML5, it is not very important to self-close tags with a slash at the end. Though

self-enclosing is recommended for compatibility reasons.

LINK

The tag is used to define the association between a document and an

external resource. It is used to link stylesheets. Its type attribute is used to specify

the type of link such as ‘text/css’ which points out to a stylesheet.

The typeattribute is not included in HTML5. The reason is that CSS has been declared

as the default and standard style for HTML5. So, the new link is as follows:

SCRIPT

With HTML5, JavaScript is now the standard and default scripting language. Hence,

you can remove the type attribute from the script tags too. The new script tag is as

A data type specifies the type of value assigned to the attributes and the type of content

that is to be displayed on the Web page. The different types of content include text, images,

hyperlinks, video, and audio. Data types help in identifying the type of formatting such as

color and length of data.

Text Strings

Specifies textual content, which is readable by the user.

Uniform Resource Identifiers(URIs)

Specifies the location of Web pages or network files.

Colors

Specifies the color to be applied to the content on the Web page.

Lengths

Specifies the spacing among HTML elements. Length values can be in Pixels,

Length, or MultiLength. Pixelsrefer to the smallest dot on the screen. Length

is specified as a percentage value of Pixels or available space on the screen.

MultiLengthcan be specified as Pixelsor percentage.

Content Types

Specifies the type of content to be displayed on a Web page. Examples of content

types include “text/html” for displaying text using HTML format, “image/gif”

for displaying image of a .gif format, and “video/mpg” for displaying a video file of

.mpg format. Figure 2.3 shows the different data types.

class – Specifies classnames for an element.

contextmenu– Specifies the context menu for an element.

dir– Specifies the direction of the text present for the content.

draggable– Specifies the draggable function of an element.

dropzone– Specifies whether the data when dragged is copied, moved, or linked,

when dropped.

style– Specifies the inline CSS style for an element.

title– Specifies additional information about the element.

Container and Standalone Tags

There are two types of HTML elements namely, container and standalone elements. A

container element includes the start tag, contents, sub-elements, and end tag. All the

basic HTML elements are container elements. A standalone element consists of the start

tag and attributes followed by the end tag as /> without any content.

2.9 HTML5 and Mobile Devices

HTML5 has helped to create better and richer mobile applications. For this, APIs are used

in HTML5. These APIs support advanced Web application features for mobile browsers.

HTML5 is not supported by older mobile devices. New age smartphones with Apple iOS and

Google Android as operating systems support HTML5 compliant browsers. Even Microsoft

Windows 7 for Mobile will have a newly developed browser to support HTML5 developed

Web sites and applications.

Due to the various mobile platforms available on mobile devices, development of mobile

applications is difficult. HTML5 has tried to integrate all the features to deploy mobile

applications that would be compatible in all the platforms. HTML5 provides features

such as drag-and-drop functionality, video embedding in an application, and even offline

capabilities.

As HTML5 is compatible with most mobile operating systems, upto 30% of the cost for

development for different operating systems is saved. Also, there is a reduced dependency

in third-party components, thus reducing the licensing costs. All the required components

will be readily available through the browser in HTML5.

2.9.1 Benefits of HTML5 for Mobile Development

The benefits of HTML5 for mobile developments are as follows:

HMTL5 has included APIs, hence additional plug-ins are not required for mobile

browsers.

Mobile development is easier as knowledge of only HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript is

majorly required. These are easier as compared to the other languages used for

Mobile development. The development is also faster in HTML5.

There is a rising growth for mobile applications and due to its enhanced

compatibility, HTML5 forms the foundation for developing these mobile

applications.

Simply marry is little good for free members
Jan 29, 2017 07:08 PM Read

Hello frnds I Use simly marry.com it is a good website for free membership user Bcs in a simply marry.com they have a very good feature of free messaing but if user accept your request then you can send and recieve message from the user But if you go through with paid member ship they continously give you same members ad,they give priority to their paid members 1st but they didnt have a specific parametter to judge any bodys profile according to their data provided by the person

Fake website its worst
Jun 17, 2016 05:34 PM Read

I suggest you pl stop using simply marry.com. There are many fake profiles who play with feelings & emotions of innocent people.

One profile contacted me on the name of  Jackson Robyn from Lisbon Portugal,  SMM2897104 He has made his profile as an NRI of UK. He has UK no.too. He has made many profiles using same photograph. I have replied to his request.

We had chat for few days. He told me he is coming next week to meet me and my parents. Then after 1-2 days he told that he could not get his ticket due to heavy luggage & more hand cash. He told me he will send his luggage & cash through courier.

He sent me proper tracking details of his parcel. On the third day of sending parcel, the online status was Withheld with custom at New Delhi Airport. At the same time I received a call from a lady saying that my parcel is on hold by custom and I have to pay Rs.75000/- to release. I told that UK person that She is saying this. He said give her money and take my parcel. A doubt came.

On the other side that UK person pressurizing me to deposit money in her bank account. Name of that person Mithlesh singh from Gorakhpur he given SBI account number 20254558284 On the next day, I asked lady to give her address so that I can given money and take the parcel. She said she will only release the parcel when I deposit the money in her account. On the other side that UK guy keep sending me pressurizing messages. He told me if I will not deposit money he will block me. I said without inquiring I cant deposit such a huge amount. When I called to Customer Care dept simply marry.com and discussed all these things, I have not got any help. Customer care team said they can only delete the profile, nothing else. After all of that he crying and pressurizing me for money so that I was arrange that money as she said minimum amount 60, 000/- after that she is asking me for more money to release him with language lost my money.and he is still active on whats up app to talking  even police not register my complaint against him.i have all proof with me but still help less.

Their service is average.
Dec 17, 2015 04:31 PM Read

They should work more on service part. Because, all people will like to feel special and if anyone don't give importance, then they will never forgive. So, I advice them to work more on service part. And more over, they should focus on people's profile and all profile should be genuine and perfect.

But, one big advantage is that they also provide free message services. here, you can exchange your contact details for FREE!

Simplymarry.com is a cheat
Oct 06, 2015 05:07 PM Read

Nothing in this world is free. Simplymarry.com says it is free but no. All these matrimonial sites will only entertain you if you pay them or else they will just keep on irritating you by sending attractive messages and pics.

None of the matrimony sites are really free.I was desperately looking for a bride for my younger brother since the last one year very sincerely on this website. It took long but I have realized. they are just playing with peoples feelings. Dont become an easy prey to them.

Duplicate profiles on Simplymarry, Indiaremarry
Aug 30, 2015 04:32 AM Read

Unfortunately we do not have identity verification except for phone and email on online matrimonial sites.

Simplymarry.com is indeed a good online free matrimonial service, but if it could find some ways to curb these kind of duplicate profiles, it would render great service in bringing down the count of cheater profiles.

Want to be anonymous but at the same time caution people on cheater profile so that it does not happen to any other girl fall to these kind of cheater profiles.

Example: SMM2557686(Divorced) and SMM2226550(Never married) belong to same person with two different marital status. Profile id: 5608 in http://www.indiaremarry.com belong to same person with marital status(widowed & mentioned different age).

Already married & not a legal divorcee, but claims himself to be a divorcee.After accepting requests, he says he has some issues with his ex-wife, so marriage might be delayed, mean time they can chat and go out to understand better. He'll convince the girl through day and night chatting telling them he would definitely marry if they move close with each other and does whatever he wants.

Later, when his work is done or if any girl denies to do so or when he finds a new girl on matrimony sites or if questioned by any girl on his background, he quietly avoids the girl whom he's chatting and promising marriage, giving some false reasons & escapes playing badly with their emotions.

He's always in search of new girls/women so he keeps operating matrimonial accounts or create new ones on different sites, sending/receiving requests regularly to trap women for his pleasures.

SimplyMarry.com