SMSCountry.com Reviews

Very Worst Provider
Oct 05, 2020 04:24 PM Read

This is cheating and money-minded company, they won't fix any issues, they won't support also Pls look some other vendor.

Smscountry.com
Dec 24, 2019 10:46 AM Read

Very bad service provider, never used smscountry.com api for sms reminder services and support or account manager sridevi is very unprofessional

Don't take this SMS service
Jun 28, 2019 05:23 PM Read

We are using smscountry service from 10 years, till month no issue in this service suddenly month of Jun'19 my account hacked from other countries. when I appeal for a refund to our account manager he is could not pick-up my calls. I am trying to connect with email. not replied from him.

Hence request to all SMS service taking clients don't take SMS service from SMSCountry.com

SMSCountry.com
Smscountry have worst service provide by customers
Jan 16, 2019 10:24 AM Read

I am customer of sms country since 1year, sms country have un-experiance employees when ask about service or upgrade product dont have knowledge and product was not very low. some employe fire on customers wen ask about service.

please beware of smscountry.com

thank you.

Cheaters Company
Dec 06, 2017 02:12 AM Read

Hey guys am shivani and today am going to share my experience with SMSCountry.com .

SMSCountry.com is an organization which provide services of receiving or sending calls and sms across the world and they offered a very good low price deals for sms and calls but am using it for a 6 months website was good enough easy to use but all the information provided by them was only for limited time and I must say they are cheater they don't give any valid offer. Once you buy some of their plan after that all things are change like their validity their words. very poor services and support. am never using it again in my life.

Froud Company Cheating to customer
May 14, 2016 02:31 PM Read

Froud Company Cheating to customer

Cheating to customer

Smscountry( http://www.smscountry.com) a Hyderabad based Company is not fair regarding their deals. When ever you ask for any bulk sms service they send you a trial code which work properly during trial no any types of boundation in side trial.

But If you pay them money then they treat differ from trial. They ask template each and every time when ever you send sms. It is tedious task for user. You became irritated after using their services.

After irritation when ever you ask to refund your money back. They fighting with you and skew with you. They say that use my service other wise complain regarding you.

They are totally fraud company.

If you are purchasing sms then forgate that money. You can't use their service after purchasing

Smscountry (www.smscountry.com) a FRAUD Company
Dec 11, 2015 05:15 PM Read

I bought 1000000 SMS from http://www.smscountry.com, and after one year they cut my balance up to 700000 and again and again they do that there after they expired my lifetime validity account and charged me 800+ per six month, I am customer from 2011 but they don't extend my validity just for one days,

I told them tomorrow I will deposit, but they need money money and money. now they told me to deposit 1000 for 6 month, SMSCountry is totally FRAUD Company from Hyderabad.

Fast and reliable service
Jul 05, 2013 10:38 AM Read

I wanted to send SMS to my uncle’s Reliance CDMA and cousin’s GSM phones at the same time to prove my point that SMS services to CDMA phones were inordinately late and most were simply not delivered at all. also visit :

SMS COUNTRY & 160BY2 S*CKS
Nov 21, 2012 04:26 PM Read

SMS COUNTRY & 160BY2 SUCKS

1) No support of any sort.

2) Representatives give false promises.

3) No information is passed before deactivating your account.

4) Company even denies service to old customers.

5) Company expects customers to run behind their representatives for service.

6) Not at all service oriented.

Will not recommend SMS COUNTRY or 160by2 site to anybody

Regards,

Dhiral Shah

Sending SMS Messages to Tata and Reliance
Jul 07, 2005 05:32 PM Read

Chances are that if you name a place in India, there is a high probability that I have someone I know there. Maybe he or she is someone I met on a train or plane, in a hall or in the course of my studies or as a sales person.

I love to travel and it is in my blood. I get restless if I stay at one place for more than a week. If people can stay for years together in a place they call home, well they are welcome to their opinion. In the last ten years, I have moved from town to city to village to city almost every two months.

I felt like writing a review of a website that lets me send Free SMS to guys with Tata Indicom mobile and landline phones. It is also the only service provider I know that permits sending SMS messages to all GSM as well as CDMA phones (Reliance) in India. It is called SMSCountry.com and how I love this website!

It is my habit to poocho haal chaal of my innumerable friends through my trusted mobile. It is thanks to them that I live the good life the way I want to. As my itenarary gets formed, I send SMS messages ahead to my people to inform them I am coming and to get ready to have a party.

Most of the time, I am happy with SMSCountry.com. But sometimes, they do not deliver messages, and it infuriates me when I find out. However, it is the only website to give me reports on when the message was delivered and I can also allow my friends to respond through the reply SMS feature. SMSCountry.com provides good service and it is the same wherever I am. Their customer service goes out of their way to help and expresses sorry nicely even when things go wrong and it is not their fault.

I can send SMS messages to anyone in the world through SMSCountry. But I use it extensively within India. If there is a better service, believe me I have tried many, it is still to be born. So I recommend SMSCountry.com if you want fast delivery, global coverage, received reports, and want to pay very little.

Our Love blossoms with SMS Country
Jul 05, 2005 01:46 PM Read

My sweetheart Swetha is in Australia doing her M.B.A and I am working in Hyderabad. We want to be in touch all the time, exchanging the usual sweet nothings. But time and cost came between us. International calls being what they are, it is out of the question beyong the occasional weekly contact. Letters are a pain to write and take too long to deliver. I am able to send email maybe once a day when I get online for my reports or as a leisure activity. Because of the time difference, it was proving difficult for both of us to be online at the same time to chat. Due to the nature of my sales work, I have to travel a lot across the districts. In my frustration I thought of chucking up my well paying job in Pharma selling and try my luck in Australia.

Luckily, one of my clients suggested to me to use SMS Country to chat. The name sounded strange until I found out their business was enabling instant contact with mobile numbers through PC. I read the information on their website http://www.smscountry.com and was amazed that they had a feature called Hand 2 Many specially tailored for my needs. I registered my name on the website and was alloted free credits to test the reliability of the service. I sent the test SMS from my PC to Swetha's mobile and to my pleasant surprise, they were delivered instantly. Even Swetha was happy to receive the SMS messages and she found that she could also send replies as SMS messages to me with the SMS through SMS Country's Hand 2Many package.

SMS Country has different packages for customers to select according to their need. The Hand2 Many package enables me to send an SMS from my mobile to the local SMS Gateway. Since Swetha can receive free SMS on her mobile, it means the message is practically free. My usual consumption is 100 SMS credits a month, which costs me just Rs. 164.20. It is peanuts compared to the thrill and satisfaction we both get in being connected to each other. We are happy because we know each other's thoughts in seconds. As a satisfied customer, I strongly recommend SMSCountry's Hand 2 Many package to lovers, to family members, business partners and members of clubs and associations. The group SMS feature enables me to send the same message to everyone in my group instantly at the same time.

Once in a while, there are instances when the SMS network fails to deliver the message to the reciever. But in my 14 months experience with SMS Country, I can say with confidence that the reliability rate is more than 97%. I consider it an excellent show, since it is so beneficial to our relationship. I wish to thank SMS Country for their support in keeping our love strong and fulfilling.

Title : Clients are Happy with My SMS
Jun 20, 2005 03:30 PM Read

I was looking for a cost-effective and quick communication mode to contact my stock broking agency's customers. Most of them were medium and low investors and needed constant contact to protect and nurture their investments. The movements in the stock markets needed fast reaction and responses so that profits could be booked or losses curtailed. I used to send e-mails but it was not accessible to all. Calling them individually was expensive and time-consuming. Telegrams were not the answer. Looking for some inexpensive and efficient solutions on the Internet, I came across SMS Country.com, which was offering bulk, SMS and a free Microsoft Outlook plugin to enable sending SMS through PC to customers' mobile phones. All I needed to do was sign up for a corporate account and download the plugin from their site. The plug added SMS tabs to the Outlook mail account used by my staff. They could configure the plug in to send automated SMS alerts to customer's mobiles whenever needed. Since they were offering a free trial, I decided to test the service and sent SMS to some of our inactive customers. It worked, beautifully! Testing some more, I sent SMS messages to potential customers who responded with enthusiasm. I was very happy with the results and decided to use the service extensively. That was four months ago. Today, SMS country is an inseparable part of our office. We cannot imagine working without the advantages of SMS messages through SMS Country.com. On an average, my office sends technical & long-term call recommendations to all our clients four times in a day. The messages include IPO alerts, payment instruction alerts, delivery instruction alerts, and trading confirmations at close of trading day. The SMS messages also included shortfall in accounts requiring payments/topups, as well as the latest positions on the currencies, stock markets, forex deals, bullion rates, derivatives positions and money market rates. It took us some time to understand the basics, as not all of us were computer literate or Internet savvy. But the customer support people at SMS country, who answered all our queries patiently, guided us patiently. But we soon learnt the ropes and everyone uses the service like a professional. Besides the service is quite easy to learn and use. What we find advantageous is that we receive delivery reports of all the SMS sent and customers can reply back immediately for us to proceed. I found to my surprise that our customer base is growing fast and we have left some big stockbroker companies behind. Our new customers since the last three months comprise 71% of our client base. Our reliability levels, so vital in this field, have gone up tremendously. Costs have come down substantially, so has the stress levels. The difficulties we face are mainly on account of topping up our SMS credits. The online payment process is quite complicated and sometimes takes more time than is needed. Otherwise, we have no complaints over their service and hope to use more of SMS country.

SMS Country proved good for SMS to all
Jun 16, 2005 03:43 PM Read

I wanted to send SMS to my uncle's Reliance CDMA and cousin's GSM phones at the same time to prove my point that SMS services to CDMA phones were inordinately late and most were simply not delivered at all. My friend's experience with sending SMS from PC to his friends' mobiles in India and abroad was not good as they either received it very late or never at all.

When I came across SMS Country's Email to SMS service, they gave me a chance to send trial messages to whomever I wanted. Immediately I entered a greetings message and addressed it to two of my closest people, my uncle who lives in Chennai and to my cousin who works in Bangalore. I sent it at the most odd time of 4 a.m.

Imagine my surprise when both the messages were transmitted and received at the same speed! I checked up with my people and they confirmed the time of receipt. Considering that it costs just Rs. 1.49 to send one message in India, I feel happy that it costs so less. At the same time it is good SMS Country gives the same priority to even CDMA ( Reliance & Tata) mobile phones.

Keep up the good work SMS Country! Your service and user friendliness made me join your service.

SMSCountry.com Saves Money and Time Each Time
Jun 14, 2005 03:11 PM Read

SMSCountry.com is a very useful site because it uses innovative tools to provide an exceptional service. It addresses a common problem that people face when trying to communicate, especially in business and personal matters and offers a simple solution at a very attractive price.

For instance I need to keep in touch with the marketing people located all over the country. Earlier it was a difficult job to coordinate and communicate to a 100 strong team. I had to wait for their mails, telegrams or voice messages to know the progress of a marketing promotion. It was painful trying to keep in touch with them to send them updates, price revisions, new offerings, new product details or changes in product profiles.

Now it is so easy to communicate to all of my marketing execs. I just type my message and select the group and click send from my PC on the SMSCountry.com. It goes in a flash and everyone gets the same message instantly. It is wonderful. Now I save time (and lots of it) and money (I send just one email to my group as SMS and it is done in a jiffy). Now I have lots of time to think up clever promotions and campaigns and communicate to my team simultaneously in a jiffy.

I think of the savings in time and money every time I send an SMS from my PC through SMSCountry.com. I find it reliable and quick. Their customer support is fast, efficient and very supportive, the best I have seen in a telecom related service. My queries were answered quickly and professionally and if more time was needed, they intimated the possible delay to update me. Usually my online payments were reflected in reasonably quick time. However, there are a few typos in the website. They should correct them as early as possible. Otherwise it was a fine experience and I am happy about it.

Pros : Ease of navigation, fast, descriptive and informative

Cons: Typos and maybe the activation process could be faster and more responsive

SMSCountry.com