Rechargeguru.com Reviews

Fake website
Jul 13, 2017 09:31 PM Read

RECHARGE GURU is a website for online mobile recharges. One of my friends referred me to use Recharge Guru for better offers and discounts. At that time, discounts attracted me to use this website. I made recharge of 100 rupees on my mobile through it. I got the message of rechargeguru "Recharge is unsuccessful". On the other hand, 100 rupees were deducted from my  bank account.

Even then, I thought money will be refunded in 1 or 2 days but till now I have not received my money. I recommend others to stay away from this website. Only do recharges from popular and trusty websites. It is not a popular website. The loading time of website is average. THANKS.

Do Not Recharge With Recharge Guru
Aug 14, 2013 02:27 PM Read

Please stay away from this rechargeguru, it is a fraud site. I have recharged Rs 44 STV of BSNL. Till today I did not get any message of recharge. When asked them they said to check with BSNL.

BSNL did not refund my Rs 44 till now. Something fishy about this service. I am not sure to whom to escalate this to take a necessary action against them. Can somebody give some references to escalate this issue.

-Mahesha M

Bad experiance with rechargeguru
Aug 01, 2012 12:02 AM Read

I should have read this review before I am going for 450 rupees recharge for my Idea 3G stick. No recharge done no response for my mails and for my refund request on top of it I got a mail from them stating the status of pending.

This web site is SCAM or FRAUD what ever you call. Please don't go for it.

Rechargeguru.com
This website is fraud
Apr 24, 2012 02:44 AM Read

This is regarding my  Airtel 3G order no: 14666 done on 8th April 2012 for Rs 1250. This website has charged Rs 56 as credit card charges and Rs5 as flat rate. My Airtel 3 G card was not recharged and my credit card was charged 19.98 EUROS. I have email them but there was no response.This website is 100% fraud please recharge from original company website only and strict action should be taken against them.

Stay away if you don't want to lose your money
Mar 15, 2012 05:32 PM Read

First off, against my better judgement I decided to give these guys a shot at recharging my airtel account. Obviously they haven't done so yet.

1. The landline listed on their website is always busy!

2. the cell number is invalid

3. No one answers queries submitted through the contact us form on their website

So essentially there isn't a way to contact them if you have trouble with your order(which is probably all the time!)

Unless you are willing to throw your money down the drain for nothing, I would stay away from these guys. Especially NRIs who can't use their credit cards with other retail online solutions, you are better off not giving these guys a shot.

Cheats order online caution
Sep 15, 2011 06:40 PM Read

This company though very effective in displaying all its products are not completely honest. They do not recharge the full amount and you can come to know when you SMS the balance. I used it for recharging 3G data and they advertized 198rs for 750mb but to my horror I checked the balance when it was recharged that it was only 250mb of recharge. I used them before and had recharged in the past and it got over very fast and since it was on a iPad I could not sms and check. This time I removed the sim and put it in a mobile and smsed the balance. When spoke to the owner he was very rude and said we cannot do anything and refused to allow me to speak and just hung up the phone. Would not deal with this site again. Caution those who do.

False story by Kartik
Mar 29, 2010 09:49 PM Read

Readers on 25-3-2010, rechargeguru.com has already made a refund to mr.karthik. But this person is not aware of his refund till date. Order was created on 7-feb-2010 and from that day itself paypal has got a problem with rbi. All indians will know this.

And mr. Kartik has wrote that 3 month back he has created recharge order. I request mr. K to update this post very soon. Or we have to put screen shot of refund here. Yes we agree that our paypal a/c was limited and that same was free to us on 25-march-2010. On that same date we issued refund. Everyone knows that once paypal a/c was limited a/c owner cannot do refund by there own.

We will publish all reports that people done fraud with us. And all one knows that http://www.rechargeguru.com is the only website supporting both Indian INR payment gateway & paypal payment gateway. If we are scam we cannot get this done. From last 24 months we have very good reputation and we have regular customers from India & out of India. Doing regular recharge through our website.

Mr. Kartik wrote for 24%. Just transfer a payment of rs.100/- inr to usd and back convert it to inr. There is a huge difference between what customer has paid and what we actually receiving.

Recommended Top Articles