Practo.com Reviews

Feedback not posted on Practo
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

My feedback never got posted on Practo. I never used abusive language or anything of that sort. I even uploaded proof of my appointment slip (email). This is highly dissappointing to say the least. Practo probably only publishes positive feedback and has tie ups with certain doctors to not post publish anything negative. This is definitely not helping the public. Very misleading indeed.

Suffice to say, please don't trust positive reviews on Practo.

Excellent platform
Jan 14, 2021 09:59 AM Read (via Android App)

Im using practo sonce last 5-6 years and found it excellnt platform to find doctor in your area. No other such good app available.

Practo Service
Dec 28, 2020 01:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

I took 1 year service in practo and request them to extend my service because in Covid times everything was closed but they didn't do it.

Request you to please don't trust Practo as they are totally commercialized and they will never give any customer support.

Only for marketing you will receive the call.

Please don't trust else you will fall in trap

Regards

Maulik Shah

Practo.com
Money minded Practo
Dec 22, 2020 02:59 PM Read

I gave feedback to a doctor in practo. they hide 60% of that feedback along with+ve and -ve things. Also to the irony, they shared my number with the respective doctor. and I got a call from them and asked me for feedback. after a few days, they deleted my feedback from Practo platfom saying that I never went to that doctor.

really if you are genuine then you should not share reviewers' personal data with the respective doctor.

Its called doctors chamcha. poor practo.taking money from the doctor and dealing with them with good feedback.

Guys don't believe in the feedback that has given in practo. Such a cheap platform that gives your personal details to the doctor. and showing good ratings with good feedback of doctors.

SumanDrugHouse, Hyderabad supplied wrong medicine
Dec 19, 2020 07:04 PM Read

I have placed an online order with Practo Pharmacy for Tablets of Metadoze IPR 850mg on 16-12-2020. Suman Drug House, Central Excise colony, Bagh Amberpet, Hyderabad - 500013, Phone No.+9140 35814127, DL No: TS/HYD/2020-65824 has supplied WRONG strength medicine Tab. Metadoze 500mg on 17-12-2020.

I have contacted Suman Drug House, Hyderabad over telephone No.+91 35814127 and requested them to exchange the product. But, they have not responded properly and asked me to contact Practo Pharmacy. I have contacted Practo Pharmacy and as per their online instructions I have uploaded the prescription, invoice and photo of the product but there is no action till now.

Being a Doctor, I am facing so such annoying situation with the ARROGANT and NEGLIGENT Chemist Suman Drug House and the fate of common patients placing online orders with Practo Pharmacy can be just imagined.

Dr. G. Hanumanlu.

Money gets deducted even on no show from patient
Dec 16, 2020 10:37 AM Read

Very bad experience as a doctor. They have charged us 3-4 times for no show of the patient. Even on requesting them and raising a dispute they do not listen to doctors. Big liars and cheaters. Do not use their system to get patients. I sometimes feel they deduct money just like that from our deposited money using their own staff!

No refund for cancellation of 2 video consultation
Dec 12, 2020 11:06 PM Read

Two video consulting sessions were cancelled by Practo on 16th and 18th of Nov. No Refund By Practo till now. First chat took place on 28th of Nov. One of the representative went as far as saying that the payments were done on 3rd Dec, yet asked us to wait for 24-48 hrs to send the payment reference details-Unbelievably fast service by practo's standards. Practo is wasting our time and looting our money.

Practo is a fraud organisation
Nov 28, 2020 09:57 AM Read (via Mobile)

Practo collects money from doctors for any appointment booked on their app or throug their website. Even if a patient speaks to Doctors regarding the clinic through their app, doctors are charged. Doctors are charged for cancelled appointments, no show appointments and everything. For a specialist consultation, practo collects 400 rupees per patient booked through practo app. A total fraud organisation. Doctors who pay lumpsome amounts are enrolled on prime platform and after each patient books appointment, a fixed amount is deducted from practo. Earlier doctors who pay for each patient were shown as being prime doctors. Now, they have removed the 'prime' name due to complaints, but the platform remains

Very biased for doctors not a genuine site
Nov 07, 2020 09:57 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hello,

I have reviewed for doctor for not dignosing issue correctly, misleading information, & wrong prescription. Which cause me

more pain & also wested 8k in fees. But practo removed all words from my review & make it look like in favour of doctor. This is big scam.

100% Fake
Nov 04, 2020 04:28 PM Read

I believed Practo was a genuine website. Turns out it is fake. Went to Dr Acharya's Dental Clinic and found it is manned by fresh, poorly paid doctors. I wanted to write a review but the site wouldn't allow it.

Fraud website running on underpaid MBBS drs..!
Oct 20, 2020 11:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pls dont use practo for any of your online needs.. They hire mostly underpaid MBBS drs who dont know anything and just confuse the patients. I got severe headache and lost a lot of money while getting one prescription for fever. Senior dr picking your call is just a myth..pls go see dr personally then get harmed by untrained drs

Worst website ever.
Oct 14, 2020 01:40 PM Read

Worst website ever. I ordered 2 inhalers from here and they gave me both which is nearing the expiry date so I returned both as I wanted something with longer expiry date. I have returned my medicines 1 month back and after that I followed nearly 20 times to ask about refund. Every time I ask they take my bank details and tell will get back in 24-48 hours but this never happens.

Practo is a fraud app.
Oct 10, 2020 09:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

The sales executives team of practo app is the worst team so far. They sell you the app, take money from the doctor and then just disappear. I’m using prime subscription but still my name is not there in the listing of East punjabi Bagh dentists. I’ve written 35 mails but still they are just sending computerised responses. My account is paused and I’ve not received a single patient from practo since 1 year.

Their back end is so disappointing that they never call you to resolve the problem.

I wan’t my refund back but they are not addressing my issue only.

I wan’t to give them zero rating for this poor service.

Never buy practo subscription. It’s DEFINITELY A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. PRACTO IS A FRAUD COMPANY WHO IS CHEATING DOCTORS.

Wrong Doctor Information
Oct 08, 2020 06:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was having a emergency and wanted to consult.

I was called by practo people and asked about specialization of Dr I was looking.

I wish to consult a general surgeon, received a confirmation on whatsapp.

Went to mentioned clinic and consulted the mention doctor only to find out that the Dr is orthopadeic instead of General surgeon.

I had to pay for his wrong consultation. when I called this practo , they are still arguing that the mentioned Dr is General Surgeon instead of orthopaedic (height of stupidity).

I was having a emergency, and look no one is responsible. The practo is not receiving the call, even if received they are just disconnecting.

Practo is Fraud
Oct 07, 2020 12:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

All doctors pay money to hide bad review. Only positive reviews are displayed in practo app.

Money is paid to practo to do such illegal work.

I never suggest anyone to use this app.

Practo is a fraud company
Sep 22, 2020 04:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

I took the paid appointment with practo doctor, they took money at booking stage while the doctor never showed up entire day. Eventually i got to know the reviews of doctors are fake.

Fake appointment confirmation
Sep 19, 2020 09:17 AM Read (via Mobile)

Practo guys didn’t consult Dr/hospital before giving appointment confirmation.., my mom with severe knee pains waited for one week to get to a DR in Appollo.., now hospital called us to cancel the appointment after a weeks time waiting as Practo never contacted the hospital for Dr availability.., Customer care of Practo really sucks.., they don’t reply at all after they know the exact issue.., very bad experience.., if you guys don’t want to run into this issue.., please contact direct hospital for any appointment.., don’t depend on these guys

Fake feedbacks
Aug 29, 2020 01:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

I posted a negative feedback to a gynae in noida..which was once sponsered by the practo. And now when i add the feedback they want the permission from the doc to confirm if i was the patient or not..i have added the prescription to which doc denied me as her patient..so practo is a paid promoter which doesnt let u add negative brief reviews on doctors which pay practo for their services...so dont go by the feedbacks bcz u never knw they r fake or not..bcz genuine feedbacks are not posted..

Biased feedback
Aug 24, 2020 01:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

These guys publish only positive feedback fir Drs. Even if we write mixed feedback, they only publish positive part and hide negative part.

E.g. Effective treatment but Dr. Prescribe costly medicine,

Then in this case they only publish Effective treatment and hide the truth which may cost super expensive to common poor people.

Seemingly fraudulent practices of marketing
Aug 15, 2020 04:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

When you see their Plus plan on app/website, it clearly uses the word 'Unlimited Consultations' with any speciality. But in actual, they provide only 15 consultations. Isn't this misrepresentation of material facts to the consumers? The word Unlimited has been used as a significant marketing product in itself, which is actual not at all present. Isn't this defrauding people about your services?

Practo.com