PayPal.com Reviews

PayPal is actually RobPal, worse than Alkayeda !
12 days ago Read

I am a 64 years old retired college teacher. No pension only life full of tensions. For the last 30 years I was learning Astrology and helping others free of charges. But I need to eat my bread and butter that too through self earning. Many of my clients are foreigners and I charge them after giving them Astrology guidance / advice under my pen name / online name "Surinder N Lineman", Lineman means a writer of "lines". Is that a crime?

I needed to collect my service charges( mind you post service not advance payment). So needed some portal or transaction facilitator.

Someone suggested PayPal / Rob Pal.

I downloaded this one and provided all the information / data they needed or asked for.

they accepted and approved my credentials and told me to start transactions on their website or whatever they had. Actually a trap for international scam like the fraudsters/ scamsters sitting in Nigeria.

After I asked my clients to pay me through these criminals and after these international robbers / Somalia like pirates knew that now they have many thousands of my hard earned money in their loot booty they immediately "froze" my money. Their emails are "no reply", no India phone, no helpline number, no call centre. A perfect set up / arrangement for Nigerians, Al Kayeda type of gang of international criminals.

The reason or the alibi which they give is that I used a credit card for their site. How I can do it when they never gave me any such card? I am an oldman I have never used any credit card in my life. I am scared of all cards, plastic money, scared of using even my ATM debit card.

And sometimes they say my credentials are not acceptable. Now a la Alkayeda will check my credentials. And if it were so why and how my account got operational? Ha.Ha. Dacoits, pirates and robbers.

Still if they want to check my credentials( I am being fair, even criminals should be given a chance) by google search my pen / online, name: "Surinder N Lineman".

Even if they are deemed to be right and I am not, even then who are they to rob my money? Either they should give it to me or return it to my clients.

I agree that Lock down has been hard on all of us and this PayPal is going bankrupt and broke but that does not at all mean you start robbing people like financial terrorists. There is a legal process to go bankrupt. Follow that.

Surinder Nath Sharma.

For Sellers, use other Web-Payment Options instead
Aug 31, 2020 01:23 AM Read

If you're buying stuff, you're welcome to use Paypal.

If you're a seller, STAY AWAY from them. Their customer support are terrible, careless, nonempathic AND LAZY which costed me money!

One of my buyers chargebacked me because I haven't'delivered the item'. Paypal then contacted me to submit evidence if I have indeed delivered the item. I gave all necessary information, communication logs with the buyer which proves he got the item, and I SPECIFICALLY WROTE BACK'IF THEY NEED MORE EVIDENCE I'M HAPPY TO OBLIGE'. Days later they just closed my case(without even their customer support contacting me again! This is why I'm calling them LAZY!). What made me mad is they acknowledged that "(They) weren't able to verify the delivery information you provided", but instead of asking for more proofs and evidence(WHICH I ALREADY SAID I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO OBLIGE) and decided in the favor of the buyer, causing me to lose my money.

Better stay away from this company. I netted Paypal close to TWICE the amount I lost on paying their fees over 4 years alone and they won't even return the money I lost.

All of their customer support have NO EMPATHY at all, even after I told them where the funds are used for(I'm supporting a sick family member)

Service Reduction Charge is too high,Don't use it.
Jul 04, 2020 11:15 AM Read

I sent money from my paypal account to my father bank account its was refunded to my paypal account. then I sent 6000 rupees to my father bank account. its immediately returned to paypal account.

it was took 2 hours to contact the customer care service.

whwn ever I contact customer service the automating call recorder only responsed.

very disappointment.

not safety for our money

PayPal.com
A reliable payment processor from EBAY
Jul 01, 2015 01:16 AM Read

Paypal is world famous payment processor. I have heard about it 10 years back when I started working in outsourcing projects.

At that time, we had hardly any option to get the money in INR, which was earned working on projects on several freelancing sites. So, paypal was the only option to get the money in check. It would take at least 3-4 weeks to get the check in INR( Citi Bank Check).

Later, Paypal gave us option to add bank account so that the money could be directly deposited to the bank account in INR. This was really an excellent facility for all the  outsourcing companies as well as individual freelancers. It would take normally 5-7 days to get the money credited to the account. We still use paypal to get our money credited to the bank account in INR.

Paypal has been providing a great service for all the merchants, individual workers in India. You can open a simple account for yourself as well as a business account for your organization.

I have never had any kind of bad experience with Paypal, never I have lost any money with them. Though, I have read so many odd experience from people, but I have no complain against them so far.

Whenever, I contacted their customer care, they have replied back in due time with nice clarification. So, customer care is also quite professional.

They cut a bigger percentage while processing the payment, often it causes loss, but still we have no other better alternative other than Paypal at this time. So, I recommend Paypal.

Very secure payment method
15 days ago Read

Simple to use. Available almost in every country all over the world. You can link your bank account and send and receive money fast and with minimum fees.I really find it useful. It is secure to use your money and your information is secure. Very easy to install and use.you only need an email.It is free no processing fees no annual membership fees and no service charges. You can use it both for business and personal. You can link your bank account and credit/debit card. It is best platform for freelancer available almost in every country of the world.Most of online stores support Paypal as payment method it is a very secure platform your money are in a safe place. The transactions are made very fast. It is a great tool to receive, request or send money.

I really like the easy of use. It was very easy to add money, spend money, send money, link to a bank or credit/debit card, get your own PayPal account card, take out money, or get paid through paypal. It has tons of features and they are all easy to use.It is also nice that you are backed up from PayPal when paying for goods/services. Very nice platform overall. The app is also very easy to use. I wanted to turn my company around and break away from cash transactions. Customers can send me money. Its great.

Best option for foreign exchange.
Dec 10, 2020 10:55 AM Read

When I started freelancing on foreign websites, the main problem that I faced was foreign exchange.Then I started to use Paypal.It solve my all problems.It is very easy to use.Its signup process is very simple.The most impressive feature is its signup process.It is very easy to use without any more documentation requirement.And other feature is its speed of monery trasnfer to account.The only features that I didn't like is its charge for transfer money.It is very high.

My Paypal Locked No Support From Customer Care?
Jun 29, 2020 01:19 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends,

Today I am going to review about paypal.com I have PayPal account from last 10 years before one month I am going to open my PayPal account and they ask me for my security questions, Answer? if I know the password of my PayPal account then why They asked me security answers? .

Due to to 10 years old account I have forgot my security questions, answer but I know my password but with password PayPal account does not open after putting password, message show me that please give your answers of security questions? .

I really face problem cause I don't know my security questions answer, so I called there customer care and after connecting they said due to covid-19 we are not give you support of customer care executive.

Now question is? PayPal is well-known and old website of money e-transfer and I had customer of them from last 10 years first time it happen that my account is locked, and they don't support me.

I really don't understand what to do to cause I forgot my Answers security questions, but I know my password then account how to open? or they have to contact me, connect me via customer care but no support from Paypal customer care?

So it's worse website Paypal.com cause they do not provide any service I have money in my paypal account, if any my friend want to open account in Paypal then please don't go for it, don't Create account in Paypal they don't support you and your account will be locked at any time because of any no reason? so my suggestion or my recommendation is don't go for paypal.com

Thanks.

A Good app
Jun 26, 2020 12:13 PM Read

Hi everyone.

I am going to write a full review of PayPal.

PayPal has launched in India at the end of 2017 and has not gained that popular as much other money transferring app. PayPal app is used internationally more and at whichever foreign site you check out you will see PayPal paying option.

I am using PayPal for over a year and a much-appreciated app. The app, as well as the website, are very user friendly. Lots of cashback borders are going on the app which guarantees 100 per cent cashback so that a great deal. As well as on many vendors such offers are going. The cashback received is the form of coupons which can directly be applied to the next transaction. I have used the 100 per cent cashback offer for buying Sony Liv subscription yearly and on Medlife order as well. If you any doubt with the offers term and conditions or any other problem you can contact the customer support and them very very helpful as well as the response time is very fast.

I will request everybody to try the app and the registration procedure is also very simple.

Paypal
May 19, 2020 02:17 PM Read (via Android App)

Paypal is one of the worst online payment system app which I have ever used in my lifetime.Paypal charges additional bank fee when we transfer fund from our paypal account to our bank account and It freezes accounts without any prior notice and warning with funds in the accounts which irritates and frustrates you a lot.Also, we cannot transfer money from paypal to other online payment systems like paytm, phone pe, etc.There is not much offers for paypal in shopping websites unlike other payment options.There is no option for UPI payment.we can use paypal account only for virtual shopping or transaction activities and we cannot use paypal for making online payment in shops, in india.One of the major flaws of paypal is that it is not available in all countries and another disturbing problem that people have claimed against paypal is their hasty decisions to hold cash or suspend accounts for no apparent reason.Paypal is also slow when it comes to respective claim responsiveness.Some of the limitations of using PayPal are as follows.

1) .High processing fee - The commission are high to send money to another user, as for its web interface I consider it a bit basic and does not have advanced features to be able to see my transactions in more detail.

2) .Customer Support - There customer service is pathetic.They takes a lot of time to solve your issue, if you submit a ticket or a case under review it may takes days to reviewed by a specialist.Transferring money to your own bank account has to be done manually and cannot be configure automatically on a weekly basis.

3) . Another major trouble with paypal is that not all online shops have it integrated, so there is a small issue of your paypal funds getting" sort "of stuck in the account.

4) .As paypal is being operated by foreign administration, so using PayPal can be a threat to your privacy and can lead to heavy loss of money from your bank account.

5) .Another major issue with paypal is that you should have a certain amount or money within your account to make a cheque request which can take upto a month to be shipped and cashed at your local bank.

#STRICTLY RECOMMEND NOT TO PREFER PAYPAL#

WORST WORST WORSt
Jan 06, 2020 12:20 PM Read

They have Stolen my 650528 INR, It is worst expericnce ever, Greedy company

They are fooling me, By saying they sent amount to bank, but bank has rejected .

And then upon enquiery once I forsced, they said, They have alreaddy SENT DD to my registerd address,

If the payment was decline then they should mail us

But how could it be possible that on same day they prepared the DD and sent to address, And when I said I want to cancel the DD and want my balance balacne bank, they said it will tak 15 days, DO indians are fool

Upon sending you people took 3 hours, and rejection you are taking 15 days

Common dont make me foool

I am gonna file RTI

Don't Use!!!
Oct 11, 2019 12:47 AM Read

I made a purchased from eBay. The Product was defective. I contacted the seller who said that they would replace the product. We exchanged 15 email over a period of months and the seller always said that a replacement product would be or was shipped. It was never shipped. eBay directed me to PayPal for a refund. After talking to four people at PayPal and writing a letter to their CEO my request for a refund was denied! Would give 0 stars if possible, Do business with AMAZON and get excellent customer service.

SOMEONE STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 07, 2019 05:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Last year i had someone pay me for a business transaction through paypal business and the money was there and my name is already verified someone stole my money and then deleted my name and all my transactions.I went to look and just 2018 transactions were there and a return was done on McAfee antivirus.they took the money back out without my knowledge lost 2 time and corporate said there is nothing they can do. I emailed the attorney general's office the federal trade commission and ic3 Gov. one year later and a number of complaints finally the federal trade commission send me what i need. maybe i will get justice. I very disappointed with this experience.

Not my pal
May 16, 2019 12:30 AM Read

We have been selling items with eBay and using PayPal for many years and this is the first experience with this happening. We had a return open with a buyer on eBay, we offer a 30 day return policy and honor it, 45 or so days after the buyer received the item. We and eBay closed the return, because of the 30 day policy. The buyer opened a claim with PayPal and we did not receive or see notice of the claim. PayPal gives buyer 100+ days to file a claim. We received a few days to review the claim and reply. Well, we did not see it until after the deadline. PayPal refunded the buyer$379.98 and did not have the buyer send us back the item. We did not receive a refund for the PayPal fees associated with this case. There is an "appeal the outcome" of this case within the closed case, but the only options are, "The buyer has already been refunded and I can provide proof of the previous refund" and "The item was returned but was not in the same condition as it was sent". We have contacted PayPal via phone and they state that we did not respond to the case when it was open so it was closed in their favor. They say that if we had responded the case would have been closed in our favor.

Honest
Apr 15, 2019 10:10 PM Read

All my reviews based on my experience and honestly review, I wont review any fake,

I m using since last month itself I dont know anything about this but I registered and completed all the steps as per paypal guidelines just last week I got little payment to paypal its near 35 rs, and its transfer to my bank account directly.I l promote paypal is best for me.

SERVICE CHARGE IS HIGH BY PAYPAL
Apr 03, 2019 09:22 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends,

I have been using PayPal for 3 years.Paypal is a an American company which providing online payment system , includes money transfering, online purchasing, act as mediator in between online job website and worker.

The website launched in 1998.The founders are ken howery, luke nosek, Max levchin abd peter thiel .I used PayPal for many international money transactions. I used PayPal for purchasing items from Amazon and many other shopping websites. I am a online worker. Some job websites are linked with paypal , for example.chegg .com , picoworkers, rapid workers and many more.

These websites linked with PayPal and we can withdraw our money via PayPal.But problem is PayPal deducting high fees for a single transaction.It is a US based company, so they will use dollar rate for service charge.If your American nationality.it will be ok.But if your an Indian it will not be ok because dollar value and India Rupa value is different.There have big difference.

0.30 usd per transaction they will reduce from your account. PayPal transaction is flexible and easy but PayPal is not a bank, they don't follow bank rules and regulations.So it is not much secure for you.I using PayPal for online business and purchasing. I will not deposit much money on this medium.beacuse it is not a bank.

With regards,

Nfkc

Fast and reliable money transfer
Mar 13, 2019 08:37 PM Read

I use this site from 4 years and transfer my online earning through this app much reliable and instant transfer showing money will reflect in your account in 2 3 working days but I always got my payments in only 1 day respectively, love this site so much and reccommend all my friends and review viewers to do your transaction through this site very reliable and fast.full ratings to this site.

Genuine Payment Processor
Jan 05, 2019 03:22 PM Read

Paypal is a world-famous payment processor and I have been using PayPal for 4 years for my outsourcing businesses and projects. It is a not only converting money to INR but also using for shopping.i think most of the Indians are struggling to convert money from foreign currency to INR so my suggestion is PayPal is best option to convert the money from foreign currency to INR with very less transferring charges. The main drawback is, suppose if you are not using PayPal continuously 3 months then PayPal automatically gone into a negative balance. The best plus of PayPal is the customer support because if we have any problem with PayPal then they are immediately giving a very good response within seconds. I strongly recommend to each and everyone it is the best website and user-friendly.

USEFUL TRANSATION WEBSITE
Nov 22, 2018 09:59 PM Read

It is good to use the PayPal. This website have an easy procedure to transfer our international currencies to the Indian currencies. But this website have the problem of the linking credit or debit cards with this website, because this website do not contain the all types of cards of credit and debit. And it also take too much time for the verification of the details.

Money transfer made so convinent
Nov 22, 2018 02:27 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello. Friends today I gonna tell about my online payment platform that is paypal . Paypal is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically .

It is one type of payment platform with more advantage and with less disadvantages. The things that I like most in this platform the transfers are always takes immediately . In this possibility of exchanging currencies from dollar to rupee and vice versa with its respective change of moment and allows us to make transaction with people whose currency of use is rupee .

The PayPal account required for me for freelancing website in fiver and in vigo video.so I created it and I found my payment from it. On the earth from any angle of earth anyone can send money to anyone.

I also it use internationally . PayPal is also used in online payment in different countries.

In this I can easily send and receive money by this .

It also displays the statement after every transaction.

It is number one secured fastest growing platform .

In PayPal account balances transfer into bank account without any problem and also I like to use it's mobile app but it takes long time to load .

According to me undoubtedly, PayPal is a great

Payment processor.

This is totally a user friendly to everyone
Nov 06, 2018 08:07 AM Read (via Android App)

This is a awsome place for withdraw ur money from virtual world. You don't need to much educated to handel this because it is so much easy to use. And ofcourse this is a best secured place for your transations because they verified and fixed all problems. I myself use it everyday for being a freelancer. And I feel that there is nothing as easyest as Paypal. I am too much thankful to Paypal for giving me a hasslefree service.

PayPal.com