Netmeds.com Reviews

Netmeds
22 days ago Read (via Android App)

The Service Which Netmeds Provides Is not so Good .When I first Ordered My Products From Netmeds I Came Across many things such as The Amount Their services their products Are not as such as we see in their advertisements .They Basically Cheat Us By Showing Different Things and in reality Not providing all those benefits.Nowadays Everybody is formally applying marketing strategies to grow up their business .But It should not harm the consumers in any way Coz We are their Prime Parcipants through which they make their business grow.Hence A Big No To Netmeds

First membership is a fraud
Jan 25, 2021 07:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought Netmeds first membership for Rs 499 as they claim free unlimited doctor consultation but I never got any call from doctor. There customer care services is also worst. I feel that just looted money from me.

Buying Medicine easy
Jan 13, 2021 02:00 PM Read

I have ordered and got medicines two times. very good service. fast delivery. but refund activity is delayed why I dont know.

Netmeds.com
Always deliver seal open medicine.
Dec 26, 2020 03:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered medicine from netmeds in December 2020 worth Rs3200- I got the medicine with seal already open. When I lodged complain and asked for exchange, they replied that seal open medicine was dispatched but medicine are inside, please keep it. When I got angry after several conversations and lodgement of complain many times, they refunded the amount.

They requested that they apologize and it will never happen again. This was my biggest mistake and I again ordered medicine worth Rs2986-. They again delivered medicine with open seal.

PLEASE REMEMBER THEY ALWAYS DELIVER BAD PRODUCT, THEY ARE NOT GENUINE, THEY ARE FRAUD.

DONT FALL FOR DISCOUNTS AD AND FALL PREY!! LOUSY
Dec 03, 2020 01:04 PM Read

I ordered several medications on Nov 28th 2020 - today Dec 3rd - They have cancelled the orders without even letting me know. I'm really disappointed with their service.

No contact number and no tracking
Nov 29, 2020 10:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Today Sunday so leave for all...Why you getting orders on Sunday ... If you not eligible to deliver medicines .... Why you accept my order .... Already cancelled my order now 2 hours passed can you refund now ... My child stomack pain I am in out state so booked your app......No tracking no contact numbers ... Customer care said holiday ...

Horrible service
Nov 28, 2020 07:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

No one can rely on netmeds for their medicines. They are lousy when it comes to delivering orders. I put an order . When I didn't get my meds delivered for 4 days i checked my order. And it says order is not even shipped yet. Immediately I cancelled the order and placed a new order. It's been 4 more days and my order is still not delivered. I am ready to switch my medicine provider. Netmeds is too lousy to claim themselves number 1

TOTAL FRAUDS!!!! BEWARE!!!!
Nov 21, 2020 05:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

They took full advance payment for Diagnostic tests from me thru a payment link sent to me. After that noone from Diagnostics has called me till date. After lodging complaint, telecallers have thrice promised me call back from diagnostic dept or refund, but am yet to see refund of my money. Do not waste your money and time here! BEWARE

Once you paid money, gettin back is a big headache
Nov 18, 2020 03:22 PM Read

I order medecin and paid also, but due to some problem, I have to decline the order, after declining these people are saying they have not received the money.

Netmeds is worst and fraudulent
Nov 10, 2020 08:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don't ever buy gift voucher or e voucher from netmeds. They are stealing people's money. I bought e gift voucher ( rs 750) from netmeds four months ago and used it for an order of ₹422. After two days I tried to use the same gift voucher for the remaining amount ₹328. But I received error stating that the voucher already used . I contacted customer service and they gave me a worst reply that once gift voucher used even ₹50 , you cannot use the gift voucher for another order... Don't ever buy voucher from this fraudulent website. Moreover you cannot use the voucher for out of counter medicine like ( vicks, amurtanjan, creams, etc)

Totally cheats
Nov 07, 2020 10:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered medicine and paid 1224/- online. But never received the item. On the day of delivery the ST Courier called on my mobile and said that i have received a packet which is opened and empty. I called customer care but it keeps me asking me to press different numbers to reach customer care but no one answered. Then i emailed to them but every time i received a automated message with a token number. After that no response from them. Dont loose your money on this siteI advise not to pay or buy from this site. Its total fraud.

Pathetic service don't use this site
Oct 08, 2020 08:42 AM Read (via Mobile)

Such a pathetic response they are giving guys plz don't use this site for online shopping it's totally waste to time they are sending wrong orders nd when I mailed them then everytime they are revert me that thanks for your time and patience I m really disappointed.

Netmeds is a fruad delivery service.
Sep 27, 2020 11:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Netmeds is a fraud delivery service. And customer care executive is fake. They promise me everytime to solve my issue. But they never solve my issue after many emails. Delivery boy take my monye and ran away. But i did not get my refund yet, after sending many emails. Netmeds dont care customers nor value them. Be careful before order by netmeds.com

Very unprofessional and very bad customer service
Sep 08, 2020 02:20 PM Read

Ordered a lab test and paid in advance, but no intimation from netmeds about that, like no message, email or notification. Waited for the lab person to come at the dedicated slot, but no one come to take the blood samples.

Call the customer care for the refund and was told that "your refund will be initiated in 24-48 hours". Still not received the refund after 6 days and no intimation from netmeds side.

Very unprofessional and feeling frustrated & cheated.

Worth delivery service
Sep 06, 2020 10:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Netmeds delivery worth Service. Taking delivery time 1month. Not proper response from customer care. Don't use netmeds

Too much publicity without any stuff of service
Sep 03, 2020 01:11 PM Read

I ordered from Hyderabad for POP Bandage with Netmeds, for casting my broken foot. At the time of ordering, they indicated the delivery to be within 2 days. I believed it and placed the order. But even after 6 days and reminder to their cust. care, they say it is still in transit.

When tracking the order, it is so funny that they source the item from Lucknow, send to Gurgaon, then Chennai and Hyderabad, again Chennai and Hyderabad. Can we believe, whether they have shipped the order or simply bluffing the customer for the delay.

I had to cancel the order today. They do not display the Customer care Phone no. Only option available is to message chat.

God help me for the refund!

Order has not displayed
Sep 02, 2020 10:27 PM Read

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Am Writing To You To Raise An Issue About: Order Has Not Displayed

The Issue That I Have Experienced Was: I Have Made A Payment Of Rs 1770 For Medicine Through Paytm. Payment From Paytm Was Successful But In Netmeds The Order Is Not Showing Up. Disappeared My Order From Orderlist. But I Have Completed The Transaction. Order Id Generated. But In Order View Or History Section Showing I Have Not Purchase Anything.

It Occurred On: 2/09/2020

Either Place The Order For The Correct Products Which I Placed Or Refund The Amount.Support Team Was Total Disgusting.Never Again Order From Netmeds.

Delayed delivery
Sep 01, 2020 12:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

I think they people are delivery on bull kart

Pathetic services as well as customer care services...pls don't order at least for this aap

Bakwas ek dum bakwas

Contact me

Worst Service if you face delivery problem!
Aug 25, 2020 03:17 PM Read

My message to Netmeds support, I received my ordered item 2 days back. It took over a month for my order to arrive. I never expected such unprofessional lopsy service from Netmeds. I was forced to go to the head office and multiple branch offices of Indian post office to enquire and track my order, and call up numerous people who might help me track my order. And all these difficulties I faced are only because of Netmeds mistake. Netmeds choose to deliver my bulk order through Indian post office, without bothering about the difficulties customers might face.

My Netmeds order arrived only because I have an acquaintance who could put pressure on top officials of the Post office in order to facilitate the delivery of my items.

Netmeds is responsible for ensuring that their customers do not experience harassment and transaction/ delivery related hardships. In my case, I suffered greatly due to the mistake of netmeds. I have been ordering from Netmeds for more than 3 years. Why did Netmeds choose to use such a cheap and bad courier service like Indian Post office. Also, it is Netmeds responsibility until the final delivery item is done.

Why did Netmeds refuse to help, or quit halfway when delivery service was failing?I made repeated appeals on Netmeds chat and via email, for support and help. But Netmeds never helped, when I was suffering due to Netmed's mistake!

I will make a very strict note and review of Netmed's bad service. Public should know about it!

Absolutely useless and disgusting
Aug 23, 2020 01:41 PM Read

The delivery guy is not bothered to deliver the medicine. He would give one missed call(with one ring) and disconnect the phone(as if he is expecting us to sit over the phone itself) and then would never respond when I called him back. Quickly my status shows that consignment was undelivered due to customer unreachable . and this saga continues every day.

Dear Netmeds, kindly keep my money with you and consider it as a donation to improve your services. RIP.

Netmeds.com