Musicxray.com Reviews

Music X Ray needs to be taken down.
11 days ago Read

The music x ray site doesn't work anymore and you won't get any replies from anyone.

This site really needs to be taken down urgently. Music X Ray should announce if it has gone bust. At least there service isn't working anymore at all but they are still charging for it.

Used to be a dubious site, now it's an obvious scam if it's not taken down.

Disappointed
Aug 10, 2020 11:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Well what can I say what a polava. Still didn't get to submit

Received emails from music xray for 5 years bin writing music for 40 years thought I'd give it a go well if you won't writers to up load you need a system that works very disappointing

Sorry

seems like a good idea

BE AWAREE !!!
Mar 07, 2019 06:15 PM Read (via iOS App)

This site is fake. Dont waste your time here. They dont have much music to offer and also I have not recieved my payment since 4 months they are claming that it is in process bit still I have not recieved single payment from them. When I tried to contact on customer service they are not responding back.I have worked here for a month and then after didnt received my payment so I have stopped working here.This sote is totally scam and waste of your time they vll not pay you here.

Musicxray.com
A time-wasting fake website
Dec 23, 2018 06:46 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi, friends I want to share my experiences in musicxray.I had here about this website some different social media websites a

nd I saw some youtube videos in this information they said that you have to register in musicxray they said this music website will pay 0.1$ by listening song for 30 seconds. So I registered and when I checking for music to listen this website showing me that currently, songs are not available as we clicking the refresh there is no reply from the website my friends also use this website and they said the company does. Not giving any payouts to the listeners.so this is a fake website.so friends dont waste your time for this wesite

Totally waste of time
Feb 14, 2018 06:59 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello my mouthshut friends. This is my review about a money making website, Musicxray. I came to know about it by you tube video. By this you make money by listening and reviewing songs and for every song you will get 0.1 $ and After completing 20 $ you may encash your money.So concept was very nice. Finally I registered on it.

In starting it always shows that there is no music in your inbox, please come back later. After many hassels I got songs in my music inbox and after 6 months which was very long duration, I completed 20 $. Now I was very happy so I tried to encashed it, it showed that your earning will transfer to your paypal account 3 trimester means september, after it showed in december and finally nothing pay. So this app is totally fake. I will never recommened it.

Bad Service..Not a Right Place To Earn Money
Oct 01, 2017 05:54 PM Read

I came to know by sources that Musicxray offers money by listening to songs. I visited the site and sign up as they said and selected the genres which I like from the list they had given.

But what I expected is after selecting them, may be they offers songs from the genres which I had selected.so that I can hear the songs well and can earn some money in my pockets.

Finally, I was disappointed as they did not shown any songs after that. I waited for 2 days and still it wasn't showing any songs.

I mailed them about the problem, and they replied very late that the songs will be shown after they update any new songs. Still after 5 weeks, I didn't get even got one song also.

I think it is of all time waste. So just to listen songs it was ok. But for people who thought they also offers money, it was really fake.

Waste service! Not fit for making money online
Aug 18, 2017 08:14 PM Read

I came across this website mentioned in one of the youtube videos to make money online just by listening to music. I got all excited and quickly made an account on this website. Then I was asked to select my favourite genres and I did that too. After that, I was supposed to be given a list of songs listing which I should have made money. But there was nothing.

I googled the issue and also have written to them about the same but there was no response. After doing in-depth research I found that this website sends an email when the songs are updated. I waited for 3 weeks. Yet no email came into my inbox. This is such a waste service for sure. I do not recommend this at all.

Lost the hope !!
Jul 17, 2017 10:53 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends,

I am going to share my personal experience with you friends. I have an account on this site. While talking about its service, it is no good it is taking so much time to send songs into your account.

I have read on the blogs of people that, it is money making website. You can earn money by just listening 30sec music.

But, on my own experience it is not working properly.Songs are not getting add into your inbox of fan match profile. I have made lots of changes in preference but still no any song is in my account. By mention above  reasons how do we call it as a user friendly? At the time of sign up it will take too much time to open, so I personally not recommend you to use this website.

Musicxray.com is not effective
Jul 05, 2017 03:01 PM Read

I came to know about this website from youtube videos and I heard that they for listening music. so after this I signed  up to musicxray.com last month. I complete the form then logged in and after logging in I had to choose music categories, I again searched in youtube for the category by which I will get a lot of songs . Now its become 1month since I signed up but still now there is no songs in my musicxray inbox. I logged in to that sight every day but there was no song in my inbox.

The wbsite is not userfriendly you will not understand what you have to do in that website unless you have already watched that in youtube. Its a vogus website. Dont singn up there.

Bloody fake ....
Jun 17, 2017 12:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi before 2 days I use a website that is call music xray and I was thinking that it will give me some money when I will use its music to sign want and here but it is really hack website don't use it and don't waste your time on it because sometimes it will increase your account balance but before you will reach to the minimum payout they will crush on close your account so don't waste your time on this

Time Wasting Site
Jun 08, 2017 02:53 PM Read

Music xray is a website where you can earn money listening the songs. So, by watching a tutorial in youtube I created an account in music xray before 1 month but till now I didn't get any song to listen. So, I sent them a feedback message through email. But they replied me that they didn't have any songs according to my specifications. Not only for me, my friends who have signed up in this site also have same problem. So, according to my opinion please don't waste your time for this site.

No need to waste your time here
Jun 05, 2017 11:52 AM Read

When I come to know about this website by watching you tube video which attract me very much, I was very very happy because I finds that the "Musicxray.com" provide secretion by hearing singing just for 30 seconds. So I get excited and sanction up on this trap site. it almost more than week now but they only shows this order. "There is no singing available odds now, come later".

At last I got some music by doing many efforts and also earn money which was very small($ 1.9 in three months). The paid up amount is minimum$ 20. for which I think I should have to take birth again. So I stopped to use it.Nothing is good here.

So I suggest you to do not waste your valuable time on this useless website.

Not a site where you should invest your time.
Sep 04, 2016 03:07 AM Read

I keep surfing internet for knowing the money making websites, just to add some extra cash to myself. I heard about MUSICXRAY, that it pays$12 per hour just for listening to the music for 30 seconds each. I instantly signed up with the site, and they asked what category of music I want to listen. They do not have bollywood songs in their list, not even any Indian song. Moreover, they do not have a collection of songs to whom you can listen and earn money. They say they will pay you$0.10 per song of 30 seconds, and the minimum cash-out amount is$20. I bet it will take more than 2 months to make$20 in your account as they hardly provide you any song to listen.

For those who want to earn money online, try the other way out. This site is not fake, but you will not be making much money with it. Only around$20 in 2 months or more.

Time wastage website
Sep 02, 2016 11:16 PM Read

About a six montrhs ago, I heard about the music xray website. I heard that site pays for listening songs on this site and users will get dollars for listening the music. I registered with the site for some earning. There were not much songs in the playlist to listen and they pay too much low amount. In last six months I hav't earned a dollar. I had wasted my priceless time on this site. So, I believe that for earning it is not a good website.

DON'T WAST TIME ON THIS
Jun 14, 2016 03:31 PM Read (via iOS App)

When I come to know about this website, I was very happy because I find that the "Musicxray.com" provide money by hearing music just for 30 seconds. so I get excited and sign up on this web site. it almost more than week now but they only shows this sentence "There is no music available right now , come later". Now I am tired by seeing same thing over and over and waste my time.

I suggest you to do not waste your time on this useless website, and do your valuable work instead of wasting time on this.

Musicxray
Jun 07, 2016 11:54 PM Read

Musicxray it's a cool site according to me because you just need to click on song u can earn 10 cents.Don't you think it's cool it is a company from new York just for listening they pay you.you guys just need to sign up and start listening best time pass you can signup through Facebook or directly u can sign in I tnk directly signing in is better because if u dnt liked any bands in your fb it's a big headache so guys just go to http://www.musicxray.com and enjoy.

Earn money by playing songs in this site
Mar 10, 2016 02:06 PM Read

Musicxray is such an site in which you will be paid for playing music of your favourite artists. musicxray in this site you need to create an account of fan match and its very simple and after creating an account you need to give your preferred artists songs and you will latest songs updates and you need to play the songs for just 30 seconds and you will receive 0.10 dollars for one song you play and you change the preferences whenever you want and you can redeemed amount when you reach the 20$ limit and I have been using this site from last week and I had received 0.10 dollars till now

Not an earning website
Apr 21, 2020 02:02 AM Read (via Mobile)

This website is first of all not designed in a modern user friendly way. You have 12 types of music categories in which one can select only 3 (changes can be made later). You won't be earning instantly. And the quantity of songs to review per day won't be in your hands. You have to check for new song in your email everyday or you will miss it. The amount of money you can earn is too little that it would take you more than 7 months to redeem it through paypal. It's better for only an interesting experience to listen to new music no one has listened and review and influence the creators and thus the whole market.

Total bullshitt!!
Aug 31, 2017 04:25 PM Read

If you want to make$3 dollar per month then this website is for you.

You get the songs once upon a blue moon.

The thing that frustrates me the most is that you do get notification of new songs on a daily basis but most of the time they are actually fake notifications. I realized it, when I checked the inbox as soon as the notification came in, there were actually no songs in the inbox.

TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Total Waste of Time
Dec 24, 2016 03:11 PM Read

I created my account on music xray a few weeks ago thinking that it would be a great website for earning money by listening to music online but it is total wastage of time.

I couldn't find music in my Inbox to listen when I created my account there was about 3 songs available but after that there has not even a single song in my inbox to listen.

I contacted the support also regarding this issue it took the about a week to respond and they said me to update my artist preferences and when I did that nothing happened, it was just the same inbox with now music to review or listen.

I would say that don't waste your time waiting for music in your account it's just waste of time to use MusicXray

Musicxray.com