Photos for MouthShut.com

MouthShut.com Reviews

This site is really too good
8 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Through this site we can understand all the types of specific products. Like how many default or positive response of that product

Its Nyc
26 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Mouthshut is very nice website it's really good i like it

I love very much

It's payment is nice and genuine

Review on mouth shut. com
Jan 26, 2021 04:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

Mouthshut is a very good legit website. I like it because it is made in india and it has a very good graphical interface. Earning money on this website is very easy but we have to very honest. I hope mouthshut will continue their work with the same strength. Till now I am very much satisfied with it.

MouthShut.com
Site review
Dec 30, 2020 08:41 PM Read (via Android App)

This site is good enough. Many people gain a lot of knowledge by this site or application I truely appreciate the team of the site. Everyone who use this site r a lot helped by lot of reviews and some even by earnings. Iam also trying a lot to earn some money but my reviews are not approved till date from long time I hope the team rectifies it. Even iam sharing each and everything and suggested many people in my locality it is a lot helpfull for me in knowing peoples reviews and many more but the only problem is takes a lot of time to approve the reviews finally thank you for the team of mouthshut for ur help

Genuine , cares about everyone's opinion
Dec 13, 2020 05:34 PM Read (via Android App)

This is the most genuine review site I have ever seej for writing reviews of any product. The best thing about it is that it cares about every person's opinion even if it is negative about any product, that is all I had to say.

Everyone can join this platform...................
Dec 08, 2020 08:45 PM Read (via Android App)

Mouthshut. com is a genuine and trustable platform for writing review and earning some money. Everyone can join this platform of Mouthshut. com. when you're account details is verified then your earning start. Very useful for timepass and get some money. So, I gave 5 star rating review to this most genuine and trustable platform Mouthshut. com.

Service
Nov 27, 2020 06:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

My experience with mouthshut is awesome in terms of quality & service. Mouthshut are good in services..

Amazing platform
Oct 23, 2020 12:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Amazing service, perfect place to find review of most of the products here and is the best place to voice our concerns.

Mouthshut
Oct 01, 2020 03:02 AM Read (via Android App)

Yeah hopefully Mouthshut was a great way to see more product and yeah I hope this brings me alot and I cant wait to see that, because as we know we all are struggling for our own, we want our life to be better so that, as we can say Mouthshut will brings you alot of thing, so start this product and make your life better

Liked it alot
Sep 30, 2020 11:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Awesome service. I've never believe online service would be this good. Thankyou for you service i really liked it.

Mouthshut Best Website Ever
Sep 26, 2020 03:17 PM Read (via Android App)

So coming towards mouthshut app

In one work to describe mouthshut is phenomenal Excellent app for reviewing the products all over the world and expect then that you can earn money by reviewing the products and referring the app to others also.

I've been using this mouthshut website since last 4 years and their services and support from customer care is also very good.

I've earned alot from this website,

But make sure you don't copy the review from any content, you should review you own experience with the product so others can also get correct review about it.

It last I would like to suggest this app for good experience also good earnings too.

Mouthshut such a trustable website
Sep 19, 2020 11:36 AM Read (via Android App)

Mouthshut omg such a good website where we use to earn ms point and we can write a review about a company or a e-commerce website means we can write our own review. Our own opinion. We can rate and give suggestions to a big company to write our own views about there company or a product on mouthshut. Com. In india there are many user of mouthshut. Com. And they all love these website. Through these website first thing is that we can improve our speaking and thinking level and writing level also. The communication skill also improve by this website. And I want to thank a lot to faisal farooqui to making such a good website. You are the founder of the Mouthshut.com website.

Genuine reviews site
Sep 18, 2020 10:40 PM Read (via Android App)

MouthShut.com is a best site to view the reviews of products, movies, what not everything you can view in this website.Firstly the service and support is too good and secondly the reviews posted in this website are too genuine and having all the necessary information, upon watching you will come to a clarity whether that particular product they mentioned is legitimate or not. Thirdly, for every content there will be a header tag, if you see that header tag, you can visualize what the review is about either positive or negative, because of this header tag above content, it will Save a lot of time for you while you are shopping for more products. It's a customer friendly site which depicts the reviews and ratings in various colors where users understand each and every minute thing in detail without any stress. Lastly, its a quick responsive website which will open faster in even ordinary low end touch phones. If you watch the website, you will understand its a trending website In market nowadays for any details. Thank you.

Best site to make money from.
Sep 02, 2020 11:21 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends, this review is on Mouthshut.com. Mouthshut.com is a great and big platform to give your opinion or review on any things. You can give your opinion or review of electronic, movies, songs real estate, apps and games and many more. This website also help you earn rewards by giving your opinion or reviews and share it on Facebook or twitter. But you will only get rewads when your opinion or reviews are genuine. If it's genuine when it will be approved by Mouthshut.com team and then you will get your reward. If your review is positive for the product then you will get 10 MS point and if yoir review is negative for the product then you will get 2 MS points. Here 1 MS = 1 RS. Later if you get 500 ms point then you are eligible to withdraw you money to your bank account. You can also earn more by inviting your friends in mouthshut.com. As you can see in there screen short. It is my mouthshut account on Mouthshut.com this my total earnings from Mouthshut.com yet. I hope this review will be helpful to you.

Mothshut: An earning site
Aug 23, 2020 11:27 PM Read (via Android App)

Mouthshut is the best site to earn money by writing reviews. It is a 100% genuine site and you can earn money instantly by just writing a review. It is one of the best site I ever seen.

Mouthshut app
Aug 10, 2020 03:44 PM Read (via Android App)

It was an amazing site on this we can share reviews of product site and elctronics it is very helpfull for me there was an amazing prizes upto 1000 rupees I will suggest this to my friends relatives and other people and I say this again it was amaze and it has very unique features

Great platform
Aug 05, 2020 08:07 PM Read

Mouthshut is a good platform for customer reviews. thanks to mouthshut we can review brands and share our views

MouthShut
Aug 03, 2020 05:20 PM Read (via Android App)

MouthShut.com is a amazing website. It allows all the users to write the review about around 8 lakh products. I am using this website since last 1 year. And I have earned 360 Ms points till now. First I thought that I would be a fake website but after reading some other reviews I came to know that it was not a fake website. I recommend all the users reading this review to use this website because it is not fake it is genuine website. Here in this website 1 ms points is equal to 1 rs. I am uploading two images for proof that I am using mouthshut.com. The service and support is also nice. The information which they provide is 100 percent genuine. The content is also good. It is user friendly. And it also does not take too much time to load.

Mouthshut : a genuine site
Jul 11, 2020 10:55 AM Read (via Android App)

When I was new in mouthshut.com

I thought it whould be a worst website which cheat people without giving money.

But when I started in these site I am know that I am wrong because there are many people and also my friends earn money from this site so I also start this site and I am happy to know that this is not a worst site. Its service and quick responce are so good.it is as easy as to find our best categories to write our review and opinion on that product or other site or institute.

It is impressive to use that type of site.

Wining Site
Jul 03, 2020 08:52 PM Read

Well for me mouthshut has always been a savior

Every time I need to make shopping decision, I turn mouthshut for reviews

I have using this platform since three years now and I never been disappointed in terms of brand feedback provide by mouthshut users. I make to a point to read their reviews before I decide my weekend match.

Being an active user of mouthshut, I have seen a instances where brands who were turning a deaf ear to customer's issues have woken up from their slumber after they shared their experience on mouthshut.

What makes the mouthshut experience even more rewarding is that users get paid to wrtie reviews

Thankyou