Leagueadda.com Reviews

Cash bonus not be utilized.when we are losing that
Jan 06, 2019 06:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi...I think you loose your customers..I AM PLAYING halaplay, dream11, myteam11, best11 every one can giving better than cash bonus, but when we are playing on grand leages cash bonus will be added in only for grand leages that's good your statege.but winning amount will be add in again cash bonus this is your fault and failure.and also know one can do like that what purpose your giving cash bonus name purpose ha don't be give the cash bonus. if your giving winning amount will be add to winning.change this error as Anon as possible currect this error..and also please reply me as soon as.

Ex I am add 500rs.if iam asked you give the cash bonus no.you only given 110rs.today IAM played 49rs in 4 leages.when iam add that money will there inunutilized but why you should be take a cash bonus.i won the 220rs . again you will be 110rs reduced.110rs for winning amount 110rs will be adding cash bonus.when that cash bonus will utilized only when we are loose the leage that times only using. I think not be necessary to give the cash bonus. Please currect this error.

Super Gaming Platform
Nov 24, 2018 07:14 PM Read

I have been playing for good time on this its amazing Customer service. That's what we need as a product is first Customer Service . Too good . Super fun playing on this website . join earn and play .

There are so many contest on the website. They have super Deposit offers which keep running during different times .

Keep Calm and Play More, Earn More
Nov 21, 2018 06:01 PM Read

One of the best App which provides more features than other apps. Best platform to earn money. The probability of winning is more due to the exciting leagues. Just predict the game and earn money online. the withdrawal process is so smooth, one click and process start to get money into the account.

Leagueadda.com
Easy to play and plenty of leagues with regards
Nov 21, 2018 03:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

It is the best platform to play fantasy sports. Easy to play on LeagueAdda and the great thing is that there is number of leagues, with great cash prizes. Hoping to win great cash prizes during the Australia-India series. Waiting to see hockey and tennis too.

Great app for fantasy sports
Nov 21, 2018 05:24 PM Read

Great app with great offers and very user friendly interface to play fantasy sports. They have very vast types of leagues with entry fee starting Rs.2/-, which gives you chance to play and try your knowledge for many matches.

They process withdrawals quickly and support team reply quickly on your queries.

Awesome place to play fantasy sports
Nov 21, 2018 04:39 PM Read

LeagueAdda.com is my favorite fantasy sports platform. I have been playing here since the last 2 months and these are my observations.

1) Less competition since relatively new platform

2) Team can be made till the last minute before the match starts

3) Best Bonus Offers

4) Quick Withdrawals

Play more Earn more
Nov 21, 2018 03:52 PM Read

Best app to play, better leagues than any other fantasy app, more winnings. It gives you to amend the team until the 1st ball is bowled which is their best feature. Withdrawals is within 24 hours, support is awesome. Can connect with them quickly and queries are solves on urgent basis. Keep going guys, all the best. And get some more leagues:)

Awesome Place to earn
Nov 21, 2018 03:39 PM Read

Leagueadda.com is one of the best site to play up skills, Good confirmed winning leagues, very less competition, high chances of winnings more. and offcourse the amazing offers, Got a chance to meet chris gayle in Meet &Greet event by Leagueadda.

Best fantasy gaming portal!
Nov 21, 2018 03:35 PM Read

I like leagueadda, because there is very less competition compared to other sites, and there are high winning amount. The customer support is awesome and I get my winnings withdrawn very quickly. I have been playing leagueadda for the past four months, had a really good experience.

India's best Fantasy Sports website
Nov 21, 2018 03:10 PM Read

Brand Ambassador: Chris Gayle

Pros:-

Highest bonus offers

Confirmed playing teams in matches

real players

withdrawals in 24 hours

Chance of wining are more due to small small leagues.

less commission on heads-up leagues

Cricket