Glovve.com Reviews

Sep 01, 2020 03:50 PM Read

Glovve.com do not provide things as per commitment they do while booking. They will say something and do something. Mine experience while moving my household goods about their commitment and what they delivered resulted as under.

1.Commitment: Big vehicle to be provided.

Delivered: Small vehicle by literally stuffing in a dangerous way.I was told as, "That's how it works".

2.Commitment:Vehicle will reach on time.

Delivered:Instead of 2 PM came at 4 PM and said, "We were having lunch and aren't robots".

3.Commitment:All items will be packed including including TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Cots etc.

Delivered:No packing material for TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Cots not even glass items which resulted in scratches everywhere on my new Cot which can't be repaired. Even they scratched the floor and door of the new house and I had to spend lot of money on repair.

This company is highly unprofessional and those who are planning to use their service should avoid using this service.

Horrible scam packers & movers company
Sep 01, 2020 01:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are just another random player in the market with no capabilities. They'll hire unknown transporters to ship your goods and will have no track of them. Packing is absolutely sham as goods will get damaged for sure.

Best to avoid !!

No one will take any accountability and no compensation also will be provided.

Best to avoid

Worst Ever Experience.. Complete fraudulent compan
Jul 24, 2020 11:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Would have given a negative rating because they deserve that..Not even a rating of 1 but it's not available here.

Had given them description of the furniture and the personal items which I needed to shift, when I was shifting houses. But they increased the price agreed to last minute as some of the small items like chair were missed out. They didn't even bring enough cello tape to pack the goods. Everything they just stuffed here and there. They didn't even care to pack the fragile items properly. Had booked for 15 cartons and they brought only 7 saying that they were not having enough stock. They charged me a lot more than what a local packer and mover would charge. All the charges they say giving you an assurance of good service. But it's all fake...not professionals at all. Service is zero. All they care is about eating your money.

Would never recommend to anyone. As it is shifting houses is stressful..so if you don't want to add to your stress..book any packer and mover but not Glovve. Pathetic is also not the word which is suitable. A horrific experience..is all that you will get..!

Very Nice Service!
Feb 15, 2020 03:21 PM Read

I used Glovve to shifting my household items from Mumbai to Pune, . they are very helpful, all process were done very smoothly. I will recommended glovve to everyone. Thanks Glovve for such delightful service!

Worst & Unreliable Service Never Pay in Advance
Aug 22, 2019 02:13 PM Read

PLEASE DO NOT USE GLOVVE.COM services ever if you want to have your household items safe. I had taken their services to shift my household items and Car from Delhi to Hyderabad and still facing problems with them. All my big items like TV 55 inch, Refrigerator, double bed, Dining Table, Gas Stove, Gyser damaged to the extent of I have to spend 70000 to get them all repaired and this is after paying them in advance 60000.

They are unreliable to the extent don't keep up the promise and cheat customers. Apart from household Items, I had given them my Car for transportation from Delhi through the container for which they charged me 18000/- and to my surprise, they drove the car from Delhi instead of transporting by Container as promised. car was in such bad shape that bumper/ clutch/AC and battery all damaged and inside upholstery in worst stat due to rough usage that I could not recognize my car.

YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE PICS HOW THEY HANDLED TRANSPORTATION ATTACHED BELOW

I am following up with them for my insurance claim for last 2 month through TATA AIG and stills struggling because they deal through some agent and not directly with the insurance company.

The experience has been such that I am forced to accept the amount of 45000 with a further deduction of 2000 for household items were in for repair I end up paying 70000/- and for car, I am getting a claim amount Rs. 230 against the claim amount of 10000.

There is no one responsible from Glovve.com to interact other than the executive and they refuse to give any higher authorities contact details. If you call the customer service there is no option of reaching out to the right people and instead, they will call you back asking for "Can we help you with our services"

So Please never take their services and Never pay them in advance. I have got some other people contacts now who used their services and suffered.

Please see some of the pics you will get an idea of their services.please drop me a message on 9885451627 can share their details of WORST SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE WITH GLOVVE.COM

They are awesome
Apr 17, 2018 09:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

People in glovve are great. I had to move from Calcutta to chandigarh for my studies. I searched for other mover companies too but their prices were too high and service quality was also not so good. At last my friend suggested me to go for this company. And I can say that I am totally satisfied with their work all my items got delivered

Best place to hire Movers and Packers in India.
Feb 03, 2018 10:40 AM Read (via Mobile)

My parents recently moved from Mumbai to Delhi and we hired movers and packers from Glovve. The service was AMAZING! I got 7 quotes to compare. We hired the best mover we could afford.

The service was really amazing. Nothing was lost, broken or damaged during the move. I was a little worried because my parents were moving alone and I wasn’t going to be there with them when unloading in Delhi. But the packers and movers managed everything and we didn’t have anything to worry about.

Even the consultant from Glovve was always available to help us everytime we called to ask about the status.

I’m extremely happy with the move. Good job!?

Excellent Services. Nice company
Dec 18, 2020 02:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

Glovve Packers and movers are one of the best companies to be with for all your packing and movement needs the team is very professional very punctual and proactive they don't charge extra and things are done within the cost they mention on the quote. the packaging manager and move manager are all very professional and very cooperative in nature I had a very good experience while moving from Delhi to my hometown Patna

Delighted delivery, great service
Oct 31, 2020 07:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

Extremely friendly and efficient service. They coordinated with me for pickup, collected document online and we got delivery on the 5th day. Our move manager Kiran kept us posted where our vehicle was at each stage through whatsapp group and shared pictures at each stage. Delivery was done perfectly. Extremely happy and satisfied customer. Keep up the good work guys.

Room move
Sep 10, 2020 09:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

The process was seamless. I was not there and they did the packing on a video call and I got my delivery in 1 week itself. No damage and everything was intact. Thanks.

Packers and movers
Aug 12, 2020 11:31 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am happy with the service provided by them. The consultants are quiet professional and reachable. Though it took bit time to get to destination . But still appreciatable in this pandemic situation. I am happy with their service.

House shifting good work.
Jul 31, 2020 10:44 AM Read (via Mobile)

Excellent service by the people. They take a very good care of the items. Most experienced people...

Review
Jul 12, 2020 05:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

By mistakly send review on this site sry for inconvenience i want share it on another site but wrongly sent

Dont take chances
Jul 07, 2020 10:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very poor experience my plans were totally spoiled. They boasts about the parent company but the quality is sad as no one responds to your calls , emails or sms.Dont expect any thing from the support team. The rate changes even after the payment of advance the rate changes and they tell some reason for the same. The percent of rate change is more than 50 %. They will not respond to the call until , you are forced to go ahead with their terms and conditions.

DON'T EVER HAVE A GUARANTEE FOR THE SERVICE , THAN TAKING A CHANCE.

CHEATERS AND THIEVES EXPERTS
Jul 01, 2020 10:53 AM Read

LONG REVIEW BUT VERY USEFUL. Whoever-so reading this review will stop after going through my experience with Glovve. Just ignore if you are planning to finalize Glovee for packing and moving services. I had a very bad experience with these guys. Start from higher management to lower management, everyone are shameless creatures. My bill/reference number was 130366, moved from Pune to Bangalore. Booked on 12th March 2020 and received on 18th May(with my personal efforts). Following points and my comments to be noted before finalizing your shipment with these buggers.

1. Firstly, glovve is just a setup of computer operators and few call center guys. They just follow up for first 100% payment. After that, the person with whom you finalized will disappear. So, I suggest, go with direct transporter who have good network with own vehicles and warehouses.

2. Don't pay 100% amount until unless you stuff reaches your door and setup your household as promised(For me, they just dumped at ground floor and left). I suggest go for 50-50 payment. If they agree then you may think about these cheaters. Else, tell them after insurance amount finalization 50% will be adjusted or given.

3. Cheating Incident one: They easily replace your items at warehouses. You will not notice also. Bill no. and item sr.no will be same on package. But inside they will replace your item. Here Glovve is 420 and they try to escape. No words from cheaters.

4. Cheating Incident two: Insurance incident. A big fraud. Insurance will be taken for your items but not on your name. It will be on glovve name. Also read insurance clearly(here terms are different for Glovve- they say clearly major damages or thefts will be covered- ref pic). So simply forgot if your items will damage slightly. 5000 is min deduction to claim the insurance and whatever amount insurance comp will finalize, that will be given to Glovve and further they decide how much customer should get. I suggest taking it on your name and ensure items listed in insurance copy. If any item out of that list will damage, then you should ignore. Because they simply say this is not listed in insurance. According to them, even your footwear should be mentioned.

5. Cheating Inc three: They hv taken my bullet by driving to nearest warehouse in pune. They said it will be packed at warehouse. So here, they drove my bike for almost one week(around 220 kms). I have noted down kms reading. Majorly damaged(ref pics). New battery's poles got damaged. Now they say it’s not our responsibility as it has not mentioned in insurance. So, gone. Now I need to spend 10000 to repair.

6. Cheating no. four: They will hand over your stuff to around four to five transporters. House in pune to ware house - 1, warehouse to Blr-1, Blr - another ware house -1, warehouse to home-1. So, in this process of loading and unloading your items will be damaged like anything. Ref pics.

I suggest go for direct contact with transporter. Who have good network?

So, these are the major constraints I faced with these cheaters. It was really a nightmare for entire my family. I have an infant with me. Three months without luggage we seen a very bad day. One bad decision will ruin you like anything. Think twice and take decisions. I had been to PS here and complained then I personally visited warehouse and moved shipment. Now I am battling with claims team. Another fraud teams. They are trying to escape. They are asking for repair quotation for pots, gas stove, queen size bed repair. Funny. This Friday me and another guy(he too facing similar issue) are going to bookcase against these looters and let us see how it goes. NEVER CHOOSE THESE BUGGERS. THEY LOOT YOU

GLOVVE is a FRAUD company
Jun 25, 2020 10:29 AM Read

Please protect your money. Glovve is a fraud company and has petty thieves. They will STEAL your money and stop communicating. Their helpline number is FAKE. Mr. Satish and Mr. Kate STOLE my deposit.

Worst and fraud Company
Jun 23, 2020 02:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

This has to be the worst movers and packers. They are fraud. My Almirah and Beds were damaged. They partner with some local vendors and they charge you a hefty amount.

Now they are offering me a compensation of Rs. 500 for the damage. They will ask you for the full payment in advance. They commit many things but they will fulfill none .

My suggestion is that never ever ever trust and partner with Glovve.

Missing items
Jun 23, 2020 12:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

I moved my package from delhi to pune, and they missed half of my stuff, , also some stuff are delivered in very poor state with rat chattered

They missed my expensive cup, ration stuff, soil for plants, and many more things, very disappointed with service. After they missed my 3, 4k amount stuff they give me only 500 compensation which is i haven't received yet.

Bad experience
Jun 12, 2020 12:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

I opted to go with their serice and made a payment. Later GLOVVE quoted price higher which I could not afford and rejected. Now waiting for the refund and GLOVVE is responding properly. Very disappointed.

Glovve.com Cheaters and frauders
Jun 09, 2020 08:04 PM Read

I have worse experience with Glovve.com and these guys are cheating people like anything. i cant even express in my words how these guys are cheating to most.

Let me share my experience.

In the month of March my plan was to move from Bangalore to Hyderabad and companies issued WFH option due to COVID -19, during that time it was just initial, and I thought like in coming days things might become more worse and thought of shifting asap, after looking for many options finally approached Glovve for shifting my items.

I clearly asked these guys whether its you guys who will be involved in shifting or you give to third party by taking your own commission, they said like no third party is involved.

I Blindly believed these guys and paid the initial amount for booking and the packers and movers persons have arrived on March 18th, 2020 at around 12:30 Pm in the afternoon and took around 6 hours of time to pack the items. I received an email mentioning with co-coordinator details but during shifting the presence of coordinator is nowhere, he was sitting some where in Mumbai and just handling through via phone, I was surprised to see the style of cordinator working, he was suppose to be at the pickup location and do the job instead of that he is just handling through phone.

Once the items are packed and loaded to van by the way how they loaded my items I started worrying whether these guys will really handle it perfectly or not, the person who has come had issued my receipt which is from RCM packers and mover registered firm. from the receipt only I realized that Glovve has cheated me saying it was they who will be involving shifting but what I assumed is what happened in reality.

I opted for sharing package and they were suppose to deliver as promised by 28th March, 2020. Coming to insurance part they have asked me to make entire payment and 3% percent of value of goods, They misguided me suggesting to insure only for 50k but I myself felt the value of items is more than what they adjust.

The entire items roughly would cost around 1.5l but I felt like during transit chances for all goods getting damaged will not happen and proceeded for doing insurance for 98k by paying additional 2940 rupees.

Now actual story starts, I expected that deliver will happen roughly in 1 week all of sudden gov issued 1 week lock down.

I contacted Glovve asking the status of the transit they mentioned like the items have reached destination hyderabad location and were unloaded into some warehouse.

Lockdown went on extended for months I was approaching the move coordinator his phone was all the time switch off and then approached escalation number of glovve and dropped several mails to Glovve asking the safety of my items.

The kept on replying saying my items are safe all the time, I asked them to share the pcitures of items or location of the warehouse requesting to provide responsible contact person so that I will collect my basic items, they kept on replying saying no person is available in hyderabad and due to restrictions they cant help but they assured many times saying all my items are safe.

I questioned them why there wont be responsible person for each location they mentioned the person has to travel from bangalore to hyderabad to open the ware house for delivering my items, then I realized I made mistake by giving order to these guys. I dont have option and have to wait untill the lockdown is lifted with some hope that items will be delivered.

I questioned all the time these guys without any person actively monitoring the go down how come they can assure the safety of the items. the bluffed me simply replying my mails that my items are safe. They use to bluff me that person has to travel from Bangalore to Hyderabad for delivering my items they use to reply in such a way that they are really trying to help me out but in reality they were just cheating customers by false statements and promises.

Days has passed and slowly govt lifting lock down in phases I approached these guys asking what is the progress then they mentioned like give use sometime labour is not avaiable,

I started approaching them from 15th May, 2020 ask asked to change the move coordinator as well since the initial coordinator is no where helping me. I received call on 21st May, 2020 by assigning a new coordinator and soon he will call me.

New coordinator has called me asking to give 3 days of time so they will deliver, I waited for 4 days then approached him he said by end of day items will be delivered.

I waited and tried reaching no use they were testing my patience and got frustrated and scolded him left and right.

after assuring me the items will be delivered in 3 days they took almost 10 more days and finally on June 1st I have received call mentioning items will be delivered in next 1 hour.

I shared the location of my place they arrived to my place, 2 persons has come to deliver the items, while picking up around 6 persons has come while delivering 2 persons has come.

Driver has come upstairs and mentioned just have alook at your goods everything is damaged if you want to unload then only I will unload is what he mentioned. Then it went down to look at the items, all the items were damaged and the way they brought the items cannot be put into words, it was late in the evening they came deliver around 5pm and I didnt allow them to unload unless and until some one from glovve should be available at delivery location to see the items how much were damaged.

the person who came to deliver my goods is from VRL packers and mover he came all the way from bangalore to hyderabad, starting previous day, then I got to know from him that during last 2 months the items were dumped into go down where proper storage infrastructure is available, as there were continuous rains in bangalore all the items were sinked into water and full of fungus and beds were broken due to water absorb.

Gloove cheated me for 2 months mentioning the items reached hyderabad and shared me the ware house location address as well, . In reality the items were reached Bangalore on June2nd, 2020. I got to know from the person VRL packers and movers who came to deliver my items he mentioned like the pserson from RCM packers and movers left to his hometown Harayan during lockdown and left my items in go down where proper not even proper infrastructure is there. The owner of ware house warned the RCM packers and movers but he didnt care it seems, since I was contacting Glovve for my items glovve is reaching RCM packers, since RCM packers person left to his hometown he took help of VRL packers asking to unlaod the warehouse and take the goods and dump in Hyderabad warehouse. But by the time when VRL packers are approaching destination RCM packers mentioned that warehouses are full directly deliver the goods to Customer. This is how the Gloove is cheating customers by mentioned the middle persons involved belong to Glovve.

With out proper checks simply by taking there commisions they are giving to some waste fellows with out any safety checks.

I holded them not to unload the items and glovve mentioned there person will be coming next morning and they will investigate while unloading and send pictures to glovve after they validating they will take decision is what they communicated.

Next day morning 2 persons has come to unload and investigate, they slowly started unloading after looking my items really I felt very bad how these guys cheated me my eyes were full of tears.

Literally they cheated me saying all the time my items were safe and spoiled my items.

Beds were broken, mattresses were soaked into water with full of fungus, 5 seater sofa rats have eaten the inner material, temple mandir broken out of 14 boxes only 12 were delivered.

Refrigerator bottom rats have eaten and compressor is not working, washing machine not working, all my costly clothes were drained in water for 2 months I cant express in my words how dirty those were few of the clothes were bitten by rats.

they brought someone else TV to deliver, I mentioned it doesnt not belong to me frankly, what should I do with all these damaged items is my question to Glovve guys they request to take into my home where they send the Insurance persons for claim process. These guys took almost my whole day and not even proper response. The persons who has come to do inspection in the morning belongs to some other local packers and movers in hyderabsd, they give assignments to local packers when people from hyderabad do booking. This is how they are running their firm.

Persons sitting from Mumbai remotely handling things which is all stupid in my opinion. no responsibility and simply cheating customers.

There physical presence is really required to customer which they cant provide, we have to keep on calling they reply on chats.

Properly they wont pick mobiles and customer has to go through mental agony, frustration.

I refused to take my items as brought a new apartment I cant take the spoiled items in my new home, I cant dump those into apartment premises as other will not agree. The way how the dealed things I didnt like it and I holded the tv which they brought to deliver mentioning clear all my questions and claims then you can collect your TV 43 inch I will definitely hand over.

since I refused to take my goods they were requesting to take, the only option left is they will take back my goods to some warehouse and get those repaired and other option is I should it take they will send carpenter and electrician and settle claim process.

waited for 6 hours almost for confirmation what to do next , I asked them to give me written statement that they will take responsibility to repair and settle claim process if I keep my items with me.

I asked them to load the items and unload at my other place where there is space to hold these items. they have agreed in mail that I can take items to other location and they will send the persons to repair and claim.

This was even a false promise given after 2 days there true colors were shown they now came up saying I am holding a TV due to that they will not process my claim or repair my items.

Initially they agreed and I replied will return their item if they smoothly handle the further process. They were bothered about someones TV, I lost my 2 boxes they wont talk on that, I lost my entire item due to their negligence. They came to deliver someones TV what kind of care of safety they are taking, they even can deliver my items to some one else. To prove their negligence only I hold their TV nut since they are cheater want to escape from me.

I am fed up with these guys would like to proceed legally

Recommended Top Articles