Flippa.com Reviews

Sammer network- Fake project selling website
May 31, 2020 12:13 PM Read

Scammer are selling on flippa. they sell readymade templates from themeforest and codecayn. Totally fake network. only 1% are real. I lost lots of time researching on this website.

Verify before buying. cross check with eveloper before buying. hire expert to review product before buying. dont hire anyone from flippa.com

Flippa
Dec 04, 2019 09:29 AM Read

Now a days nobody wants to list on flippa because they are not getting any sales. Most of the buyers back out after winning the auction.

Bad customer service and scam
Sep 02, 2019 07:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

I buy a site to seller who looked serious 10 years old, 100% positive opinion. the site was 4 months old and would generate $ 3000 on average, it was very interesting. the seller promises to provide his own facebook advertising method. what I had is not the same thing, the seller has to delete the customer database because after him it's forbidden, he provided me facebook training found on the net and it dates from early 2018. the seller did not provide me these old advertising, so I do not know how he generated money during the 4 months. for me it was useless to keep the site. so I decided to give it back. this is where the problem starts, to make the referral on godaddy, it took 2 weeks. he claimed that the back link did not work, I had to contact godaddy about a dozen times, for nothing. So I decided to create a second godaddy account and try to send it to the new account, and everything works, so I send all his flippa, and the seller, and magically the return walk. now that the seller has received the domain, he is no longer responding. and two days later I get a flippa mail that has suspended my account and close the dispute, saying that the seller has to prove that he will repay me! unbelievable ! I lost $ 1000 for nothing

Flippa.com
Best marketplace to buy and sell Domain !
Jan 13, 2018 09:15 PM Read

Hello guys,

Here I am going to share some things about a website that is Flippa. It is the online marketplace to buy and sell Domains, websites, Apps.

Service and Support: In my opinion this very useful platform for new creators to earn online by selling their Domains and websites and Apps online here in Flippa.

Flippa is entrepreneur's marketplace, where anyone can discover new business opportunity.

Flippa is the number-1 destinations for buying and selling online businesses.

Every month Flipaa can sell$5M worth businesses online.

User-Friendly:- It is very user-friendly and easy to use for everyone. Flippa help their users to find their next business opportunity.

Time to load:- It takes almost no time to load open very instantly and fast.

At the end I personally suggest to my entrepreneur friends you should try Flippa at least once to grow your business online.

Jun 20, 2017 03:08 PM Read

Hello friends today I am going to share my personal opnion on the website flippa.com

my experience using flippa was quite good as compare to using other domain selling website.

I am using flippa.com since last 2 years and I feel too good.

flippa.com very fast website and really too much user friendly.

Very service and support was really very good.

I am using flippa for selling domain name and website with huge profit.

it provide you opportunity to earn money online by selling domain and website.

May 31, 2017 12:38 PM Read

Hello friends, today I am going to share my personal experinece on Flippa.com

This is the online website which allow you to buying and selling Domain names websites & Apps and Games.

With flippa.com you can increase your income by buying cheap domains and sell them on high price rates.

The service and support of Flippa.com is too good for their cutomers.

This website is totally user friendly.

And dont take too much time to load webpage.

so I suugest this to every one to try atleast one.

Flippa
May 30, 2017 05:18 PM Read

HELLO FRIENDS, today I am going to share my personal openion for flippa.com website.

MY personal experience using flippa.com is very good.

This is online website which provide online selling and buying DOMAIN NAME, WEBSITES & FEATURED APPS.

The service&support of this website is very good.

I think this is the best website to sell domain names and website online.

It also helps you to make a large profit for selling.

I was using this website since last 2 years and fell very good in it I suggest it to every person which is jobless to buying and selling domain on high rates.

Great website
Apr 28, 2017 10:17 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am sourav mishra and I am going to share my own experience.

Flippa.com is a great websites for selling or buying websites.

Amd this websites gives a great money for selling websites.

Here you can see the most big websites which gives thousands of dollars every month in low prices.

Here you buy a most popular websites in low cost and you can to do bitting for websites. And for this reason if you sell your websites you will get so much money

Thankyou friends and have a nice day

You want to sell/buy app,website?
Apr 09, 2017 09:36 PM Read

This is a platform where people sell and buy Software(Android, PC, iOS), Websites and Domain.They are trusted, their reputation is in industry just like Freelancer.com.

If you created any site and you want to sell it then Flippa is best for you, you can sell your site here by adding some price to your site, or you are developer then you can sell your created app in flippa without any fee, mainly flippa will take when your item will sold, it will take some% of it not much just little.You can also sell or buy domain here in cheap rate.

If you want to buy site/apps/domain then that site provide good product also because people are create website/apps with full of their limit so you will get good result.You can also hire developer for creating a website according to you.

So in both way this site is good for daily life and as well as professional use.

Flippa is malignant!!
Feb 28, 2017 08:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

Friends,

Flippa.com is having a great concept of buying and selling of website, apps and domain name but I got distracted from their service rendered by flipppa. Customer service is very terrible as the flippa escrow was not all working. This problems was not solved by them and they imposed penalty on me by banning my account. I was intimated by them before this penalty and when I tried to get reason behind that I got such silly answers from them. My profile had a 100% positive review. They said that account can be re opened by verifications of legal documents but then they didn't cooperated me at all. Simply this turning to be scammer and their service for customer didn't exist. Please beware of this!

Flippa. Com
Feb 04, 2017 09:10 AM Read

Hey guys. Today I m telling about my experience on flippa. Com. Everytime I hit the back button it goes back to the top. Also I have to scroll down to load times. Also allow me to use my own browser tp check the website. And I can always hit the back button. It doesn't have most of the filters available on the web which are the really essential. If I press the back from details page. The listing gets refreshing often. This is low quality app.

And lots of bugs, need works I m unable to complete BIN. Transaction on either mobile or wifi screen goes blank when BIN selected also navigation is poor, I find. My self flipping through pages to even get Mr accont menu(ie notification buying, selling) this should always be available in the main menu and finally, if you flip many pages it gets buggy and the menu parmanently overlaps the content. This app really nedd a lot of work. And poor customer services, selling low quality product.but Website desing is very nice.

Its plans is not goodas compare to godaddy
Feb 03, 2017 11:04 AM Read

Guys here i am going to tell about my experience on flippa.com , friend coming directly to the point that

Flippa don't have good plans like godaddy having very comfortable plan which is famous for 99/-

their is lot more thing we have to do to make our domain or website to get sold . We have to make some premium package to get lots and lots of bid on your website or domain .

But if we think about godday then flippa is nothing .

Guys this website is almost ok but not trust worthy now because its a new as comapare to godday and godaddy is much much better .

So, guys this was all about my experience on fllppa.com and i will personally suggest you to go to godaddy .

HOPE YOU FIND THIS USEFUL

Never buy business on Flippa
Mar 10, 2019 03:16 AM Read

The Flippa is not a platform suitable for puchasing websites and running your own businesses. It is a platform when everybody tries to trick you, and even support never from Flippa Escrow service cannot help to solve the dispute. All they say that you should independently negotiate new terms by which you will end the deal. Customer support claims that it works for 24/7, however they respond to queries with 1-2 days delay.

Flippa-Online Websites,Domain Selling
Sep 05, 2018 07:51 PM Read

Absolute useless company, I have ever seen in my life. I have listed multiple times, So what am saying is 100% geniune.

1) Auction listing is 29$ which is too high for 14 days

2) No guarantee it will sell in 14 days, if not you will loose 29$

3) Classified listing - 9$, no body will see and it will not sell

4) Flippa will keep on motivating the buyer to go for upgrade, so that seller will shave his bank balance

5) Recently I have placed a listing for 300$, there was one bidder who quoted 100$, few days ago Flippa advised me to lower my reserve price, and he forced me to change the reserve price to 101$, I was happy, today auction is ending 4 hours to go, Now the buyer escaped saying my bid is 100$, but your reserve price is 101$, Actually I thought of changing the reserve price to 100$ from 101$, but Flippa is not allowing me to change

So what will happen, listing will end without selling

So Seller has lost money of 29$, website is not sold

but Flippa got 29$.

Like this he has cheated several sellers and he is happy sitting in Australia.

My advise to all is "Never List to Sell in Flippa".

So that Flippa will become bankrupt and come to Road

Because cheaters should not survive in this world, meaning he should never cheat again anyone, let this be a lesson.

Flippa.com
Apr 12, 2017 04:27 PM Read (via Android App)

When the online marketting levels ups and downs are being held and watched a lot for the domains and server it going up like for you can create the new pages for own domains along with you find to buy the server also.thus it has providing you the fascility you want but its providence of good matters are not being able to varible for along time.the pages and contents goes so dizzy and server taking so much time to connect and the layout and designs have to work on harder

Good service's and products available
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Nov 27, 2017 08:47 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys.

In india flippa.com is the leading company of online marketing in india now.

There are so many products was such a very good and even good price all item purchased by flipaa or filpkart but mostly produts I purchased by flippa.com

they give me some nice discount in festival compare to amazon, filpkart, snapdeal, etc.

I trust to flippa.com in online payment. My all produts are debit card payment and also very trust full company.

Flipaa give some produts free home delivery it was good think was give flippa.com

Thanks.