Economicalhost.com Reviews

Lot of spam mails....useless mail control panel
Jul 17, 2018 02:59 PM Read

Website hosting is ok but don't go for mail services as they are the top spam and virus sender to email clients. I was customer and now changed to office 365 which is the best with almost all feature with spam and virus control.

The spam control features are not working and no virus scanning filter. You cannot block mail from a specific domain. emails can only be block by creating a role for a single email.

the support is from 10 or 10.30am to 6.00pm(maximum)

Saturday 12pm to?(not sure 4 or 5pm). Its all depend upon their kindness. most of time no body pick the call on helpdesk.

in short.useless mail system with pathetic support.

Economical Host - Useless Hosting Provider
Jul 29, 2014 08:33 AM Read

EconomicalHost.com are a useless hosting provider. EconomicalHost.com should not be in this business at all. The owners are not only rude and don't care if customer never comes back.

I wonder what kind of people renew with EconomicalHost.com. Possibly they never check if their website is up or is there some error.

DO NOT HOST WITH THE ECONOMICALHOST.COM
Nov 25, 2013 10:24 PM Read

I had booked hosting with them and last one year the hosting gets suspended every 15days and this time it is not working since November 2, 2013.

I had mailed them at least 3 times with no response. Now my emails are also not working. Do not ever subscribe with them. They are just frauds.

Economicalhost.com
No Reply from Support Team
Sep 07, 2013 11:20 PM Read

I am recently working on a website and needed hosting to host it. After searching on net, I came across economicalhost.com. They were flashing names like DLF, PUNJAB KESARI to be their clients, so I subscribed to their basic linux plan as per my requirement. I made the payment on 29th August and finally learned how to place order...:) Albeit late ..on midnight of 4th Sept, I filled the order  form and was waiting for FTP and C panel log in details.

After that, when I didn't get response, I tried calling them twice. On the later event, the executive expressed surprise that I haven't got the required details. She just said, she would sent it to me...and all of a sudden hanged the phone. Its been 3 days since I have been waiting for the FTP details.

In 2005, I was also working as technical support engineer for an American hosting company, however we never kept the tickets opened for more than 15 mins, at-least for first reply.

This industry is getting worse I think.

Excellent service provider
Jul 17, 2013 03:26 PM Read

I have been using services of economicalhost.com for more than 13 years and guys, these people are true to their word of being most honest and ethical.

I accidentally came across this review while updating my contacts as I recently lost some data of my contacts. In today's world it is very difficult to find ethical service provider and I would say these guys are over doing their job. Mine is a big printing house and serving top brands of India where we need to send lot of mails with tons of attachments on daily basis. I hardly need to call them and if ever I call them they have a very customer friendly attitude. If any creep writes bad about them, then certainly he cannot be their customer but a competitor.

This is a very honest review from a customer who actually wishes his service provider some good.

Thanks

Ravi Dogra

CEO - Akriti.com

Economicalhost.com is the Cheapest (literally)
Feb 13, 2013 11:48 AM Read

I had recently purchased the space from Economicalhost.com as their price seemed to be the cheapest, but I forgot what spiderman's uncle would've said - "With Cheap product comes Cheap service":-)

Since I needed it quick and fast, I purchased the space online, now if anyone of you have experience in buying webspace online, would agree that 80% of major service providers(like godaddy.com or bigrock.in) provide you the login details, what, you've purchased email, etc. almost instantly, alongwith the account setup. Remaining 10% who are still on some legacy systems may take about 4 to 5 hours to send you the details. But here was a classic case, where I only got a receipt, which did not clearly mention what I had purchased.

So I waited, waited the whole night and waited the next morning. Finally, in the afternoon I called on the sales helpline number and asked for the status of order number and immediately was told to call another number. The company is based in Delhi in India(you get to know this when you go to contact us page) but on the main page where the numbers are published, there is no STD code prefix provided, so you have to search what prefix you need to add.

I then called the technical support, and when the call got answered it seemed as if the person on the other side of the phone woke up with my call, he asked me to hold on while he tried to fetch someone and then he came back and told me that he will have someone call me back. As I was running out of patience, I told him that if the configuration can not be given in next few minutes, they rather cancel the order. Immediately after this call, I received the configuration e-mail and it seemed ok.

And then came the infamous attitude, I was on another call and my phone started ringing on call waiting, 6 to 7 missed calls in a matter of 5 minutes. I finally hung up and called back on the number(it was the sales persons number, I think he is the owner). The man just blurted without giving an opportunity to speak and said, "I was driving and could not talk, you wanted cancellation, go ahead, we have cancelled your order". It was an absolute care a damn attitude about the customer.

In no matter I had the cancellation confirmation in my mailbox. Atleast, they were spontaneous on something. But would have been great if they were more forthcoming on the service. I fail to understand the following points:

1. Why sell your product online, when you can't match up to the delivery timelines required

2. Why be uncouth to the customer

3. If you are in servicing customers, why have this care a damn attitude

4. Don't you know that there are millions of mom n pop shops like you selling hosting and you are no superior?

5. Why not try to fix the issue, the customer is facing and not be rude