Dream11.com Reviews

Dream11 scam
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Want to waste you time???

Want to waste your money???

Want to waste your life??

Try it..

You will win one out of hundred...

After it calculate that the winning amount is less than the amount you wasted in hundred matches..

Many people didnt got their money...

If you want to waste time and energy then must try
2 days ago Read

I have been used this app due to its huge advertisement all over the digital platform. The truth is that playing games without investments of a single rupee cannot make you rich. It is all about betting on games. Playing games without betting is cool for those who just want to play games then this app is for them. Those who want to earn money by playing games then need to invest in it if you win then you may earn. When they provide free entry for cricket chances of you winning are less. Those who like poker rummy and other stuff of card games then you may try this game.

I didn't got my withdrawal amount
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I Had played many games and I had win of them and I had put 200 withdrawal on Feb 20 but still I didn't got any money so I think this is fake app

Dream11.com
Easy and simple
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)

This app is very easy to anyone understand. You can try your knowledge and predict the result of popular games, matches and win prize.

This app is work on real time. I will make money using this app. One more thing about this app service is improving.

Some time app loading are slow.

Dream11
8 days ago Read (via Mobile)

It's less time taking and wonderful to use and understand, anybody can understand easily and earn many prices.

Best app for making money online
10 days ago Read

Hi. I used this app from last one year. Dream11 is a very user friendly platorm to make money online.

FEED BACK
13 days ago Read

Good App But Ads popups are so much but coming to the app is Great To play and Also Have Refer To All MY FRINDS

"Mind And Luck can change your life"
13 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Dream 11 will give you joy of winning and frustration on losing at sometimes addictive app Never giving attitude can do big things in this application be careful of your money play on your responsibility but this application is safe for adding money and withdrawals

Good way to generate income
19 days ago Read (via Android App)

Dream 11 is a good platform where u can earn money by betting on team but didn't fully depend on this source because its very hard to earn money because the competition is very high and sometimes u get no money and the money u invested is also lost. Ao be patience dont invest on any team research deeply ant then go for it

Don't hope for getting rich in one day
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I myself never earned more than 100. It needs more skill and time to understand algorithm of dream11. If you spend money on 4 leagues at the same time than some earning will reflected to your account. So don't get hype. Just earn small amount and have fun.

Bad & addictive application
23 days ago Read

Sevice is third class you never win this game & it continuously send notification that disturb the work & brain its addictive game where they desine app only to earn & customer never win this as compair to other its very complicated.

DREAM 11 REVIEW
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Dream11 has a consumer rating of 1.65 stars from 328 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Dream11 most frequently mention vice captain, care number and fake app problems. Dream11 ranks 20th among Fantasy Sports sites.

Very bad apps
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

This app doesn't deserve a ratings. As you can find almost bots or robots in multiple games. They earn money, But common people will never earn they fool peoples. My opinion is "Never install this app" this will take you to deep lost. Whoever plays good innings it auto change to captain and Vice captain.My request to everyone is "As a Youngsters we must stand together and ban this kind of app.To avoid upcoming generation not to spoil.All others review also never posted a good reviews never try to waste your mb here and time

Useless
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

This is the worst website i ever seen. I dont know how the people making money from it i tried too many times but i got nothing.. This is the bad experience for mee....

Dream earning
26 days ago Read (via Mobile)

This is good for investing money but the problem is so many peoples are investing in these so less of chances to earn money.This is very tough to earn money like as a average salary. But can we beat little amountto try to earn money.And thebenfit from this is toget now about the professional players skills talent that is very important to get know from this because those of people not understanding the game they willlossing money. So i will recommend to them those who want to invest in this check the players"how he is playing skills" from that we have little bit chances to winmoney.

Not good platform
26 days ago Read (via Android App)

Dream11 is a betting platform and the worst thing about it is high number people takes part in contest due to which there are less chances to earn money my opinion regarding dream 11 is not to add money in this

Most earning plateform
26 days ago Read

DREAM 11 is a most earning plateform . It is a very popular. Dream 11 is an excellent opportunity to work with you and your family a very happy to hear from me and I will be able to get a chance to life .

Not segest this game becuse west money my 10 rupie
26 days ago Read

Hii freinds not segest this game becuse west my money . exprince then play this game. uske liye achcha jo ise achcha se khelne janta hai

Play with your own skills
27 days ago Read

Hi. I've been playing Dream 11 for the last 3 years. So I'm sharing with you everything I've learned from here. Dream 11 is a fantasy platform, but it's not betting.Betting is banned in India. Those who are attracted to a game, or those who watch the game, even play. Who should play here. It is compulsory to invest here with the advice of an experienced person.otherwise you will face loss. To play here you have to follow a number of strategies and never get addicted to it. This is a legal apps, from which millions of users win every day. But if you play without a plan, you may lose money. Besides, you will never invest money in the greed to win more money.There are good and bad sides to everything. Dream 11 is the same. I am giving Dream 11 4 rating based on my experience.

Free bonus of 100rs
27 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I use this app for last 1 week and i am ejoying this because it's give 100rs bonus for all new users . and u can play with this amount and earn money.

Dream11.com