Crsinfosolutions.com Reviews

World class training and excellent trainer
26 days ago Read

I would say CRS is the best institute in India for Software online training and job preparation. As a software developer I am completely satisfied with their professional training and support. They have very good support team and experienced trainers in the market. I have personally joined their sales force training and career building services and I am the witness of their quality training and great customer support. They are offering 100% refund in case if you are not satisfied.

CRS is the number institute for real time project based course, They have included all the real time concepts which will surely help us to get a job immediately after the training.

Their certification material is 100% helpful and we can use it for exam preparation. Trainer has helped me all the way till completion of my certification.

If you want to join in a genuine institute with real time faculty then I would strongly recommend CRS info solutions as the prominent institute with good faculty and support staff.

Thank you so much CRS team for the kind support and helping me all the way.

Best Salesforce training in India
Oct 18, 2019 03:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a best institute for Salesforce online training course in India. I have learned from my home only and I'm working on a project. Thanks a lot for the wonderful Salesforce online training and job placement from CRS Info Solutions. It's a best institute.

Best course materials

Certification help

Daily assignment

Experienced Faculty

Real-time project

Interview questions

Resume building

In affordable fee.

I would recommend this institute.

Best institute for Sales force training
Oct 11, 2019 12:03 PM Read

It's really amazing training on sales force crm and now I am doing a job just because of this training onl. This training saved my life, it helped me a lot. Mandatory training and best faculty who teaches from basics, with great examples that directly goes into my brain. I am feeling that I am in a good position just because of this training only. Thanks to CRS for the wonderful program designed to help people like me.

Crsinfosolutions.com
Unprofessionalism
Sep 04, 2019 03:25 AM Read

For any training institute there two pillars, trainers and communication team. They have few good trainers. However, there communication team lack professionalism which can lead to missing of classes, late access provided to some online content. Which forces you to run behind the course or drop it at times. Even there is no one to address such problem.

There is one thing to understand, no institute is great or bad. It’s the trainer who make the training a worth. A institute can provide a better communication team and that’s where CRS lacked a big time. As same trainer can be teaching with other institute as well.

I posted the above review on the other website, and post that I was contacted. Weather I put this review or not.And first word I said, I posted the review and I am not going to remove it. They offer me 50% discount and option to move another batch if I am not able to complete the training in one batch, as I told them that right now my schedule is little busy I ma not sure wehter I can complete the training or not. Later on they keep changing their commitment. And when I question they said I am doing this intentionally. Here I am attaching few of the snaps of the whats app messages.

Right Institute for Job Oriented Online Training
Aug 25, 2018 06:20 AM Read

I was looking for hands on experience in Salesforce CRM, searched for a best place, found CRS info solutions. It is the right institute to get practical sfdc coaching with real time approach. I like trainers practical way of teaching by using his job life examples and sharing interview questions from top MNC companies, which he collected from the live interviews. This kind of training will surely improves our confidence and makes a better a way to get a job on salesforce.

Best course in COVID-19 times...
Dec 18, 2020 07:47 AM Read

It is an absolutely suitable course to join in this COVID-19 time. I have enrolled for their practical and job oriented course. There is no wonder, it is highly practical and helpful for us to get a job. I am very thankful to the awesome instructors of CRS institute and helpful team.

Salesforce online training and job placement
Oct 17, 2019 12:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

Concise and complete package to upgrade your skillset and to become a professional Salesforce developer. I have learnt important tips and tricks to perform at workplace in salesforce CRM. Trainer is very experienced in Salesforce CRM. I'm fully confident after this training.

Career advancement program for me
Sep 26, 2019 05:03 PM Read

It's a turning point training in my life and helped me to advance my career with a sophisticated software consultant role. I thoroughly enjoyed the training at CRS Info Solutions whose trainer and support staff are very friendly. Trainer taught basics to advance with good examples.

I used to do a job with very less salary, no respect, very stressful duty with dealines and company is not in a good position. I am living and doing something but not satisfied with my life and job. Working from 3–4 years but no growth in career and my friends are happily settling in life. I thought to shift my career from this low salary job to a respectable job, then I thought to learn some software course. I tried selenium, aws, devops, data science, some sap modules but nothing gave me confidence to step into it.

One day I have gone through an interesting article about Salesforce and it's founder Marc Benioff, then I have read his stories. I am very much inspired by this man and his vision. He is inspiring people and let them do what they like and made his company worth 5 Billion dollars and top 10 in the world. Then I got confidence, Yes I have to make my career in Salesforce only.

I have checked few good institutes in the market and happened to attend CRS Info Solutions demo class also. Initially it was not interesting, I felt boring, but when I started pay attention to trainer's words and started listening to him, slowly he took me into Salesforce world and showed me a positive hope to change my life. This is my second inspiration after Marc Benioff. Then I decided to take up this course in the morning batch.

I'm a lazy guy, can't wake up in the morning times, but my inner voice is reminding my present situation and I'm crying and dying inside like “when my career settles, when can I see my parents happy, when can I live my dream life” so many questions, only one answer “I have to take it as challenge and learn Salesforce, I have no other option to change my fate”. Then I made a strict rule to follow my Trainer regularly and do regular practice.

Then I started attending regular classes at CRS Info Solutions, honestly saying trainer is awesome and very inspiring person, always teach from the point of a student, and gives easy examples, takes lot of time to clarify my small small questions, and asks “do you understand this?” whenever I ask any questions, he answers it very friendly. I have learnt how to be positive about life from him and gain confidence from this training. I got daily assignments from trainer and I sincerely complete them. By the god grace I've successfully completed my course and find my way into Salesforce. Still I'm in touch with my trainer and CRS team.

So, like that I've worked on it, friends be positive, listen to your heart and keep your parents in mind, keep your goal in mind, no one gives you free gifts unless you prove yourself as a successful person. Pain is yours, practice is yours. Once you got success then everything will come to you only. Be respectful and responsible about your career. You can do it. Good luck for the bright future.

Training Helped me to get a job
Sep 26, 2019 04:42 PM Read

I took online training at CRS info Solutions and I got job after this training, there is no hesitation to recommend this professional institutes where an aspirant can learn really practical things that truly helps you to get a job after training completion. You can experience their professional job oriented training. Completely worth for the money I invested in this wonderful career building program. I would highly recommend it for you.

All my doubts cleared and excellent training
Mar 22, 2019 02:31 AM Read

I have joined in CRS info solutions for salesforce admin+ developer course, it is online course, not a classroom course. I have 2 years gap due to personal issues, so I thought to start my career with salesforce. I will have more time so I thought to learn from home, so I have chosen online course. I have attended to CRS demo class and then they invited to free classes also which are really helpful for me. In the beginning I don't know anything about salesforce but after attending few sample classes all my doubts are cleared. So it's better to attend their free sessions to understand the course very well. Then everything will be practical and they provide assignments daily, which are very good. I preferred morning batch which was so fresh to start every day and support is very good from the trainer and team Praneeth and priya. I would say CRS is the best institute for salesforce online course.

Strong foundation to Salesforce
Jan 19, 2019 08:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

This course builds a strong foundation to Salesforce CRM and there by we can excel in dealing with realtime projects and customisation. I have enrolled for regular batch which runs for 3 months and i would highly suggest it. As a java developer i felt happy with the way trainer gives clarity on each and every chapter.

Really good
Jan 18, 2019 02:00 AM Read (via Mobile)

I feel it's really a good institute to learn Salesforce from abcd means from basics.

You don't know coding?

You are not a computer science student?

Don't worry, I'm also not from computer background. But this coaching improved my Salesforce skills.

I wasted my time by seeing some free videos on YouTube but no development. After joining this course i completed course in just 3 months.

Trainer always be with you and immediately responds to doubts that's main thing i finished this successfully and I'm happily working on Salesforce CRM.

I will rate CRS as 5 star rating and good institute.

Helped me to upgrade my skills
Jan 16, 2019 01:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have done my Salesforce online training from CRS Info Solutions it's a realtime online course with fully practical approach. I have upgraded my career successfully because of CRS only. I thank it a lot for this good standard coaching with cheap course fee and excellent facilities.

My experience with CRS
Jan 15, 2019 06:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am computer science Student but after marriage my hopes were collapsed and dedicated to family only, I have a baby now. My husband is a nice person, he understand my passion to do a job and he only motivated me to learn Salesforce and get a good job. After attending demo claases at CRS Info Solutions I got great interest and joined admin+ development course. It was really good institute for Salesforce and really gave me full confidence to start my career and having a baby. I hope my experience will be give you encouragement to start your job life and be brave always.

Best coaching on Salesforce CRM
Jan 14, 2019 07:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

CRS is the number 1 institute for Salesforce crm admin plus developer training. I have enrolled for regular batch in the morning. Fee is affordable and material notes are very helpful. Daily videos are very useful while practicing on sever. Trainee support is super. Overall it's 5 star from my side. I would higy suggest CRS info solutions for you too.

Online shooping best in crs infosolutions.com
Oct 22, 2018 01:59 PM Read (via Android App)

Dear CUSTOMERS This is best online shooping I am buy more product it all people shopping here you are very good customers you will buy more product this company all customrs are very happy buy product here is very amazing online shooping is best all customers shopping here and enjioying your life best of luck for shopping here

Great Teaching with lot of experience
Oct 03, 2018 08:38 PM Read

I have joined their Salesforce Online Training and honestly telling I have No interest to write coding and I am not a big fan of writing programming. Initially I was so much worried that I am not a from a coding background, I am from a MBA background, how to do? Is this course really helps me or not, like wise so many questions haunted me but all questions are cleared after I have attended first week classes regularly at CRS Info solutions.

I blindly joined their first week classes, without any second thought. It was in the morning time batch but I used to ready by that time. After attending one week classes, I totally convinced with trainer and the way he teaches with lot of experience, made me inspired to take up the course. Believe me friends, It was great teaching and surely you will get interest to learn something new course, that gives you better salary opportunities.

If you are also like me from a non programming education like MBA, then Salesforce is the best choice for you and CRS is the best institute to join. Their support staff is very attentive and guides you well. I would highly recommend this institute for salesforce training, I personally joined their course and paid money which is affordable for the quality of teaching and material they provided to me.

Huge course content and Great Benefit
Oct 02, 2018 06:52 PM Read

I have benefited from this wonderful online training course of Salesforce CRM with adequate amount of practicals knowledge also I have got. CRS info solutions is a good place to join for online courses. I have actually attended to their demo session and talked to the trainer, cleared my doubts then only joined. I can say crs is the best for useful material, course related assignments and trainer only closed monitor your performance and helps you to get on. I feel it's worth it to join for a project oriented and certification based course. And it saved my time a lot.

Learn from Anywhere and Anytime
Oct 01, 2018 02:46 PM Read

The advantage of CRS info solutions is it's online training so I have learnt from my work location and from home. Important thing is there are so many institutes outside who are not giving good training but crs is the best institute with experienced trainers. I have taken 3 online course from this institute, completely satisfied with their training and support. It is the best institute for online training. Fee also affordable only.

Project works are very helpful
Sep 30, 2018 01:11 AM Read

I have taken online coaching from crs and I feel it's a great training experience. Projects works are very much helpful. Every day my mentor had sent me assignment and mock interview questions so that I have got great confidence to face the MNC company interviews. Crs team prepared my resume also. This is the best institute to learn online courses.

From