Cricbuzz.com Reviews

Ads, ads, ads, ads.......
Jul 22, 2019 10:29 AM Read (via Android App)

Ads ads ads. Why team is now a days focusing on ads and irritating customers in middle. Ads is my main issue. Team of cricbuzz featured in a way that 90% of cricket fans using this app according to me and I was the one but now it truely pathetic. Because of your money making thought.u guys showing sudden ads which really making unbearable and time consuming in that u show HD video ads with high volume which is data consuming. Too bad don't show ads more work on it for better feature of cricbuzz fast will be waiting but for now uninstalling this app.

Political Pressurized App
Feb 18, 2019 07:23 AM Read

It is a political app, sports should not concerned with any political agenda, cricbuzz stopped coverage of psl because of their brainwashed mind and fake blames over pakistan.

some hate which cricbuzz expressed today.

and we will stop using this app and will give priority to espn cricinfo and cricingiff and other which totally about sports and entertaining purposes.and we pakistani condemned the pulvama attack we are with humanity,

This website not a vaild live score
Jul 18, 2018 05:42 PM Read

This is a bad website this website is no showing live score ball by ball This website are not showing vaild cricket score of cricket and not showing match playing eleven but the this website is a good information of international cricket series match time date and more and showing the cricket icc rankings

Cricbuzz.com
Cricbuzz.com - A Honest rreview
Jun 22, 2019 10:54 AM Read

I have been using cricbuzz from past 3 years, and it has never baffled me in the past 3 years.

I am a true cricket fan, and there are several times when I miss my matches or I couldn't able to watch the matches due to some kind of work, at that time cricbuzz plays an important role.

The main feature of cricbuzz that I like the most is that the scorecard gets updated very fast, the stats presented by cricbuzz is just awesome.

The main feature of cricbuzz is that it is user-friendly, if one wants to just see the scorecard then he/she can see it, if one wants to watch the live match with commentary then he can watch it in cricbuzz.

Even there is post-match analysis after and before every match, which is just awesome.

I have been using cricbuzz for past 3 years and in the future also I will be using it.

Cricbuzz app review
Aug 08, 2018 08:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends actually I am a big fan of cricket and I am so fond of cricket bat whenever I get a chance to see television I don't allow other persons to watch other TV shows so what I want to let you know that after I am having a Cricbuzz app in my phone I was not having so much of problem to see the scores in the phone and it's really look a good app so that it provides all the information what are you just need to know about the cricket match user-friendly you can know about the each and every player States also this app is so good for the cricket lovers that they can get the each and every information they want to know about the particular match overall we can say that Promise small thing to a big thing you will get the each and every player as well as the match stats in the Cricbuzz app has good app theme as well as it has the high level of graphics and interpretation of the match and summary are also described is such a nice manner that you will be able to know each and everything and you will feel that as it your the watching the match in front of the TV and the suspenses Never Goes down.

Cricket news app!!!
Aug 08, 2018 07:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am going to review about cribuzz.com which is also available in the form of app in android mobiles.it is an app for cricket update I am using it from when I started watching cricket. and this app provides accurate information.

You can find any information related to cricket

Service which is provided by the app is awesome you will be happy when you will use it.

You will get correct information and detail about any thing related to cricket like from when series is going to start or any other information.there is a special option aslo voice info if you will click on it then there is no need to read the information it will be read for you and you have to listen only.

Best side for cricket news
Jul 24, 2018 03:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends . I m going reviwes on cricbuzz.com I have used many web side for cricketI am using Cricbuzz.com website for Cricket Score Purpose Only.As Technology now a days Plays an Important Role.Its Provides commentary by ball by ball.Its Service is good because it covers live streaming of Cricket scores.Its speed has became the fastest commentary like in we are seeing the cricket in Television.Its not only providing live scores but also past matches results, scoreboard, analysis of the match.It provide information such as upcoming cricket matches as well schedules for the current year.It also provide ICC cricket calendar where we can see the schedules of our own country.The content of the web page is nice because its provides archive menu where we can see past matches results.It also covers latest news, opinions, interview, stats analysis & live blogs.Its is user friendly because it provides videos, Photos, Rankings of Players, Teams for both ODI & TEST for both men and women Rankings.It provides stats and analysis of each match in respect with players also.Latest features in this website is boundary trackers as well as wicket zones here we can see the how many boundaries where hited by the players of a particular Series and also shows how many wicket has fallen by the players in Particular Series.This website take less seconds to load in android phone.We can see cricbuzz not only in android but also Keypad phone based mobiles( not smarts phones) very easily with less time to load.If this review is Useful Click on Like button( Useful button) http://www.cricbuzz.com .and app also on playstore its so useful dear friends

Best website for cricket news
Jun 03, 2018 07:59 PM Read (via Android App)

This website is very useful for them who love cricket here we get every single update and news about matches. I think maximum people have to know about this website who interested in cricket. we can watch here live cricket scores and read comentary during matches we can browse this website on our phones, laptop, computer etc. we can browse it in 2g/3g/4g speed. It is user friendly. this is a place where you can find all cricket related information and upcoming matches schedule. here we can look rankings of teams and players.

It is easy to use this website here we can look ground report pitch report and live scores ball by ball.

So at last I suggest you to use this website.

Criclove
May 18, 2018 02:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Cricket fanatatic? Cricket lover? IPL enthusiast?

If ur viewing this then u have come to the right place. CRICBUZZ brings you all the updated scores, team line ups, ball by ball commentary, team insights, out of the box videos, match previews and what not!

The best thing about cricbuzz being that it does not use large amount of internet data, so if you are stuck in a low network coverage are and M. S DHONI is about to hit a winning six, but you cannot miss it! Cricbuzz is the app tou require! Ball by commentary will never miss any moment in the match!it also gives you loads of information on each player, team, tournament! The user friendly interface is easily usable and gets right to the match you want to see!

Preferably indias best app for cricket updates!

A Quick Score Board
Apr 24, 2018 03:37 PM Read

Hi friends, I am using Cricbuzz.com website for Cricket Score Purpose Only.As Technology now a days Plays an Important Role.Its Provides commentary by ball by ball.Its Service is good because it covers live streaming of Cricket scores.Its speed has became the fastest commentary like in we are seeing the cricket in Television.Its not only providing live scores but also past matches results, scoreboard, analysis of the match.

It provide information such as upcoming cricket matches as well schedules for the current year.It also provide ICC cricket calendar where we can see the schedules of our own country.The content of the web page is nice because its provides archive menu where we can see past matches results.It also covers latest news, opinions, interview, stats analysis &live blogs.

This website take less seconds to load in android phone.We can see cricbuzz not only in android but also Keypad phone based mobiles(not smarts phones) very easily with less time to load.

If this review is Useful Click on Like button(Useful button)

Cricbuzz : Be a Cricbuzz
Apr 06, 2018 10:15 AM Read (via Android App)

Do you love Cricket? Do you watch and follow cricket regularly? want an app that has all the information regarding matches, scores, live updates, player bio? then this application is perfect for you. Cricbuzz is the app which every cricket lover will love to have in his/her mobile.

Service & Support- The app provides ball-by-ball coverage of all national and international matches( Test, ODI and T20) , IPL, ICC Cricket World Cup, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major tournaments from across the globe in English and also in regional languages.

Information Depth- Apart from the ball by ball commentary in this app you will find news, photos, current rankings of cricketers, archives and much more.

Content- Live cricket scores and ball by ball updates that helps you stay close to the action. All the information regarding Squads, playing XI, Umpires, Grounds you need about ongoing matches. In case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed, you can see the results of recent matches. Cricbuzz also provides you timing of upcoming matches, player bio, runs, wickets and everything else.

User friendly- I have personally used this app and loved it. It is easy to use, no wonder it has 50 million downloads and 4.5 rating in Google play store.

Time to load- it takes very little time to load, I am using this app for 8 months and have no issues regarding loading.

Come on cricket
Mar 23, 2018 09:17 PM Read (via Android App)

This is aoutstanding website.cricbuzz is very usefull our cricket lovers.In this plateform We can obtain good knowladge of cricket.here we can see not only score but commentry alsk.so we can say that is avery usefull cricketing website.so Iam suggesting all of my followers to use this site.go away and download the app now.

Love for cricket.Love for Cricbuzz
Mar 20, 2018 11:00 AM Read

Cricbuzz is a sports news website basically it update all news from the cricket world. It is very easy to use user friendly and it update the score very fast and its service and support are very good and its website don"t take much time to load and over the years it has became the most used cricket website in india because of a country like india where cricket has been regarded as the most watched sports so overall it is the best website I have came across.

What a Website !!!
Feb 17, 2018 11:40 PM Read

Cricbuzz.com is a website where you can watch live status of cricket matches, read commentary, get updated news and everything related to cricket. This website is very fast, live scores update is very fast and accurate. Very well presented website. Customer support is very good. Many people complained that women cricket matches are not updated here but cricbuzz has resolved it and gained trust from its users. Very user friendly website. Very easy to use user interface and I totally loved it. I recommend this website to all of you. You will never regret using this website. Give it a try and you will fall in love.

Live Scorer
Feb 07, 2018 03:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hello.! Guys I would like to share my experience with this cricbuzz web site. It is very good website for live cricket scores but In this web site only big matches live commentory available. This is not a user friendly website because it is every 30seconds after automatically refresh the web page. When I am reading cricketers profiles it's automatically refresh. It is not a good website. Women's cricketers information not Available in this cricbuzz website. It is not a user friendly website.

For cricket freaks
Feb 04, 2018 04:51 PM Read (via Android App)

Best app for cricket lovers.

Live updates of every match worldwide. Whenever I am away from home where there is no access of TV I switch to cricbuzz app. Brilliant app because of its frequent refresh feature. You can also see full details of any player. You just have to type the player name is search box and full details of the player and his history is displayed in front of you.

The best thing about this app:

Harsha Bhogle's tweets. You are not a crickey enthusiast if you haven't heard of him. Great commentator and TV host. His tweets about a particular match is frequently displayed with scorecard and commentory.

Another good feature is its every ball commentory and at the end of the match some records and stats are displayed that have been broken during the match

So I would suggest everyone to use this app.

Best app for Circket app
Jan 22, 2018 07:27 PM Read

Hello friend, today I going to review on cricbuzz app/site.This review is basically for cricket fans, who love to see cricket.

I use cricbuzz from last 10 to 15 year bcoz I am cricket fan. I think maximum people know about this app/site who know about cricket. This app/site give us scores, news about cricket. it is user friendly. we can download cricbuzz app from play store or apple store and can browse on laptop, computer etc.The size of this app very small nearly 3 to 4mb so it not require so much data for downloading.it can browse in 2g/3g/4g speed. so at last I sugest you to use this app or site. thanks

Real time updates site
Dec 28, 2017 03:33 PM Read

I would like to say that this webpage is very user-friendly.this is a place where you find all cricket related information and also you can find upcoming match schedule. It is very useful website and there service is also very good. Here you can see Upcoming match schedule, Past matches Result, cricket ground news, Top ranking player, Highlight of past match. You can find the current scores with every ball which is being played. It is very easy to use this application. Any match of show the live score of screen like t20, test any country or any state live score was available in this wepage.Totally it gives real time updates I like its webpage.

Thanks for reading my review

They do not provide online streaming
Dec 24, 2017 05:40 PM Read

Generally, I use this site to check cricket scores.

There is no doubt it is a very user friendly site. This site app always open on my phone. One more advantage is it does not take much internet bandwidth to show live cricket scores.

But the problem I face with this type of site is they dont provide online streaming of cricket matches. Usually, I always remain on travel, so, I dont have any tv or something else where I can watch by live streaming. I also have option of hotstar, but that app takes too much time to load cricket.

I want cricbuzz guys to have live streaming please.

Thanks

Be updated all time with Cricbuzz.com
Dec 03, 2017 11:13 AM Read

Hello I would review Cricbuzz.com today and I would keep it very short and simple.

Good Points:

I would rather say that the webpage is very user-friendly and once you are on the home page you can see the live updates of the Cricket matches that are going on at that moment.

Apart from the Live updates you will also get the information about the upcoming matches/schedules. News or updates relating to any of the matches or the players or the teams also can be seen on the website.

The websites does shows pictures and videos of any of the Cricket matches which makes it more attractive. We can also get a lot of information about the various teams, their rankings, the player changes and all sort of information.

Cricbuzz.com does gives us the information of International matches as well as Country Specific matches.

Loadtime is quiet great and it is quiet the same for any of the browsers. The only thing that I don't like about this website is that you can see numerous adds that keeps popping up every time.

I am a cricket lover and I love this website as it keeps me updated all time. 4/5 from my side.

Cricbuzz.com