Cashify.in Reviews

Worst service of Casify
9 days ago Read

Do not connect with cashify. Worst service, what they say cannot do.His team member is very unprofessional, my suggestion is do go with cashify .They book your order and sending you the courier detail also but at the time of pickup his courier boy deny to pick and no any one help so you, so very bad experience with cashify

Pathetic service and executives
12 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Pick up time was 12pm and he came 3pm that guy name naman.. thn play with the phone for half an hour thn he said while cheking your mic is not working properly thn later he said brightness is not good and finally said your phone is restarting itself.. guys do go for it .. shameless people trying to rob.. wasted my time

Worst service
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I had a conversation with cashify representative, 2 of them Neha and Samira who were Seriously unprofessional, rude and wast of time ..

Cashify.in
Manipulative
Jan 29, 2021 11:05 AM Read (via Mobile)

If you are planning to sell your phone with them. Firstly their app will quote a price, then their representative will visit at your place and try to manipulate you that your phone's have lots of issues and try to reduce the price. Then they bargain and gave you a price which is somewhere in mid.

Don't ever ever get service from cashify.
Jan 24, 2021 12:38 PM Read

Worst Service Experience. From my experience I will suggest you to never use this app. We took the phone, said the price was wrong, did not tell the whole thing of the phone, they are saying to take another phone. Sitting to rob money. Service is dirty. There is no reply service center

Poor service
Jan 21, 2021 12:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

I wanted to sell my OnePlus 7 bought in Sept 2019 to cashify. After registering my information I was offered 16500 rupees. The executive came home about 30 minutes after the time window. He reviewed my phone for 30 minutes. Could not find anything wrong, not even scratches. Then he pretended to show me some non existent issues in the bottom navigation section and revised the offer to 11, 500. I asked him to leave the premises. To drastically reduce the price by close to 50% sounds to me like a huge SCAM!

Very Bad experience
Jan 14, 2021 10:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

First of all cashyfy without my permission or cal reschedule the pickup my pickup its a 4 times some time reschedule in morning , there is no pickup agent reached and then again reschedule again and again..

second is when i fill my phone details in app and show the actual quote and when the pickup agent reached finally they cut the app shown cost... I dont Recommend to any one..Its a very wrost app.

Worst pickup and evaluation service
Jan 08, 2021 03:22 PM Read

Hi,

I had recently placed order for pickup of my device.

Let me explain thier pickup process in steps.

1. There executive called me and confirmed the time.

2. Again called and told will cancel the lead as he has to close the week but promised to come for pickup.

3. Came as per promise. It was someone else - I think outside cashify.( seems like executive trying to make extra bucks)

4. Evaluated the device. Satisfied.

The interesting part -

Will give you 5000 Rs. only. I asked why? the app told 9600 rs and your saying 5000. why so. I don't work according to the app if you want to sell I will give you 5000 only.

I said no. I will raise a complaint.

On raising a complaint I got to know that the executive told that my device was dead and not working condition.

Now more interesting I have proof confirming the device is working and all but cashify says no your device is dead.

Advice - Don't trust Cashify.

I Regret Using Cashify to sell my Phone
Jan 04, 2021 02:28 PM Read

I had reserved for my phone get for tenth June, which was doled out to your specialist Mr. Ashokan who never turned up and never required the equivalent. your professional gave a bogus data to your organization that he was unable to reach because of hefty downpours.

I had rescheduled the equivalent for fourteenth June, it was appointed to Mr. Pathan, however he said the very data to your organization that because of downpours he can't come.

Contaminate the confirmed certainty is your own kin is concocting a rationalization of downpours and not satisfying the obligations. extremely amateurish and loaded with liars in the organization.

I lament my decision of picking cashify for my portable to sell. It would appear that a misrepresentation based subsidizing organization and have no demonstrable skill set up.

Very pathetic Service And I dont Suggest to Sell
Jan 04, 2021 02:24 PM Read

I will clarify point astute and in insight regarding the injury and inconvenience that your alleged extraordinary organization has taken me through.

After one of my companion and partner recommended to sell my iPhone utilizing your app(which was said its easy to use, advantageous and basic all these are simply anecdotal and nothing was ever obvious).

I finally after such an extensive amount thinking I settled on a decision of selling my versatile through Cashify. Requested to get my portable one fine day. Space was reserved all was great until a person from cashify called me. Initially when he addressed me he was somewhat inconsiderate. Subsequent to viewing at my portable as there was the connector for my versatile not accessible, I mentioned him to delay my get as I need to get it and mentioned to come tomorrow. He began acting as though He was my client and he is helping me out. So I chose to cancel the deal. In the wake of conversing with a leader over visit I mentioned them to improve a get on a later date.

Anyway I composed an objection to this delightful organization however there was no reaction by any means.

Here comes the best part now. I asked for getting my portable on a later date. I got considers practically day by day for 3 days that somebody will get my versatile. Which all went to no end. I submitted a few questions yet this excellent organization not terrible, but not great either client agreeable so they never react appropriately.

On the fourth day a person comes to get my portable. Takes a gander at my 4 year old portable which was kept up appropriately and attempts most extreme conceivable approach to lessen the cost of the gadget by making some issue.

In conclusion If this is the means by which u folks intend to treat your client and this is the manner in which you all arrangement do your business, my true recommendation is quit doing the business right away. On the off chance that you all need to purchase anything from individuals who are happy to sell, it would be ideal if you quit tricking individuals.

Mobile phone
Jan 04, 2021 12:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

This app and cashify platform is disgusting fake app they're reducing the mobile cost very much and even my new phone one plus 7 pro 8 GB 256GB 5 months old phone i bought it for 45000 inr and cashify reduced it cost and gi

ving me 27000 for it there are a huge fraud and theift do not believe on them its my huge request to all who are reading my comments

Screens replaced will crack during use.
Jan 03, 2021 11:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Got a Redmi Y2 screen replaced. Took 7 days due to shipping to Delhi and Back.

The screen cracked during normal use in 2days. No better than a local workshop with unbranded screens.

Pathetic Service.. Scam,..!!
Jan 02, 2021 02:43 PM Read

Cashify is a scam. very pathetic service. pick person came took my screen guard throwaway somewhere.

Somehow started saying the screen has been changed and all. I asked him based on what he saying this because I never change my mobile screen. That guy doesn’t have answer at all. Then suddenly reduce time price by 800 Rs. without any reason.

Now I have to buy new screen guard, when I asked him why did you throw that.he said its just 20 Rs. wow.!

Looks like a scam.. Beware!!
Dec 30, 2020 03:03 PM Read

Accidentally, I have raised a donation request and to a surprise next day I have received the call to pick up even after cancelling the request.

Next, I have raised correct selling order for which a guy came for pick up after 15-16 days and from here I smelled a fish.

1. The guy asked for mobile without any confirmation to me and said I will receive an update by evening and shown a request for pick up in an app. I denied to hand over the phone and asked for confirmation as Cashify says they would transfer money the moment phone is picked up. On this, the pick up guy offered me his phone number or asked me to talk to his manager for confirmation and again denied and closed the door. He again ringed the bell and said'Oh I have the bar code to scan which I thought I left in office' and asked for mobile. On this I informed him that I will hand over my phone only after getting the money in my PAYTM account not before that - he said okay.

2. Now next chapter started, he checked something for my order with someone on the phone and asked for box which I have clearly mentioned in my order that I don't have one. He said he can't accept the phone without a box and left.

3. I contacted Cashify on the same experience via chat and got no reply except they will get back to me, later.

Now, you could sense with this that how they play with innocent people those who trust such companies and later on repent on it.

So beware, before you hand over your phone and make sure you get your money before you hand over and get received confirmation on your hand over.

Very Bad Experience
Dec 23, 2020 04:32 PM Read

I had raised the service on 18th Dec and no one came for pick-up. When I rasied second service, pick up guy came and he did the payment on old service number. they have around 300-400 less amount for mobile.

The single worst place to sell your device.
Dec 15, 2020 12:31 PM Read

Under no circumstances please don’t give them your device when they say that they will give money in a couple of days.I sold my device on November 17th till now I.e 15th December I have not received any money.They are running a large scale cheating ring please avoid them like plague.

Very Very Bad Experience
Dec 12, 2020 01:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have submitted my handset on 9th Dec 2020 But Still now I didn't receieved my payment.

Every day they will promise that I vl get By EOD

This is seriously very bad experience for some Emergency we will sell our mobile what is the use of we will not get money on time

Horrible
Dec 11, 2020 07:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Horrible horrible service and their actual cost estimation process differ from what they quote on portal.

Cheating services
Dec 10, 2020 09:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

While you get offer in website the give nice price. But whenever they come for collection they try find out smallest issues and they reduce your price to very badly.

Dont try
Dec 10, 2020 10:35 AM Read

I was happy to see such services in India, but when I experienced the reality, I understood, this is the worst service, When the person came for pickup, he was just trying to find out the faults of the mobile phone, and he was telling many issues which I never faced in my phone and they will offer damn cheap price for you, I rejected the offer and went to local market to sell the phone, and it was sold for better price in less time

Cashify.in