Bookmyforex.com Reviews

Poor services, breach of promises
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Booked forex card. Now after going through all the procedure n payment, now book my forex refuses to home deliver forex card.

Unprofessional Service n breach of trust n promises

Good product but not efficient service.
Nov 05, 2020 04:14 PM Read

Weak co-ordination, weak support system, AJOY who handles complaints. pretty weak approach, just do not listen to the customer and covering up their own staff for whatever the reason but extremely disappointed with his biased attitude.

4 transactions I did recently all 4 had an issue. even after making payment as per their instructions next day they will come up with issue. now since money is with them you are just stuck and bound to listen to them

rates are competitive. but service is poor.

Life shattering experience, worst service ever
Oct 17, 2020 09:01 PM Read

I used book my forex services while immigrating to Canada considering the competitive ex rates they offer.

However the DD issued by them(nearly 10 lac INR), has now been pending for verification by their Channel Partner since approx 15 days. They are unable to provide timelines as to when it will be cleared. I am now stuck in Canada without being able to pay my rent, buy any groceries or even winter clothing(considering winter is approaching). Also the landlord is being nasty since I haven't paid her. I am having to live in a new country with a feeling of not having a roof over my head, not sufficient food to eat and a weather to face without appropriate warm clothes. All this due to book my forex and they are still unable to give any timeline when this will be cleared. Pathetic experience. Do not recommend at all.

Bookmyforex.com
Super easy and great experience using BookMyForex
Dec 18, 2020 01:24 PM Read

It's so easy and smooth online transaction. Absolute no issues or hassles. Very quick to carry out the transaction. Moreover the prompt email communication for confirming the various steps of transactions was very impressive and professional. Many Thanks and Best Wishes!

Book my Forex team
Dec 04, 2020 05:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

My experience with Book My Forex was tremendously good.They have very professional team.i am with them since last year specially Sanjeev Chugh he is very professional and polite.He was so helpful even I asked him to sent money to my son yash to USA at last minute closing he managed immediately.Their rates are very competitive.Thanks Sanjeev Chugh keep it up.

Thank you, Kirti Kirariya!
Aug 21, 2020 08:05 PM Read

I am happy with the rates and the services received, Special thanks to Kirti Kirariya. It was my third transaction with BookMyForex.com and believe me it is the best company to deal with especially Customer Support Representative Kirti, she was making follow-ups until the transaction was completed, it was 5/5 stars for the services. Thank you, Kirti for such a great service.

It wouldn’t be easy for the people to receive money abroad if you don’t get services as she provided. Do make your next transaction through BookMyForex and ask for her, you will find it more easy and convenient instead of dealing with the bank directly or some other unknown agents.

Horrible Experience with book my forex
Sep 07, 2019 10:48 PM Read

Recently traveled abroad and booked my forex card via bookmyforex.com. Had a horrible experience -

1. The forex card arrives late.

2. The card gets activated late, but thankfully before travel date.

3. The reload feature of the card via this site is so pathetic. Firstly the website is functional and can do the booking only from 10 AM to 5 PM India time(IST). Especially if you are abroad and if you want to reload, the TAT is given around 10 to 12 hours.which is ridiculous.

4. Also, you need to match india time and login to site, which is way too painful. The support call to be made is so bad that you need to hold the phone atleast for 15 min to speak to a phone officer, and that too try doing that from abroad, its all the more horrible.

5. Also, point to note if you do not have a India SIM abroad on roaming then life is real hell if you want to reload.

6. The reload formalities of scanning the documents is available, but even after loading all documents, it shows document pending - ridiculous.

7. For loading first time as well, it shows locking rates, that it forces you to pay the locking rate fees via netbanking, where as load amount that feature is not there. the payment integration is not at all great and very confusing, causing hardships.

8, The lockin rate is for three days and if you do not want to load the card, the locking rate charges are not reversed and I faced this issue.

Over all very bad experience with forex cards from bookmyforex. com. The cash option is much better here and better to take forex cards directly from banks instead of them, as the reload feature is very easy, directly linked to your account.

Good service
May 17, 2019 04:21 PM Read

Currency and Forex card was delivered on the same day. Got a call regarding some clarification and had a very smooth process overall.

The website cart was not working too well but was able to get the order processed over call. Thanks to Neeraj for helping me out.

Very Fast and Friendly
Apr 05, 2019 06:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I got my Thai Bhat just 1 week before my trip.

Within 24 hours I got for what I required.

Mr.Ajit Dimble in Pune has led me the Thai Bhat.

Good Service ??.

I recommend this service to all

Just call and inform the Person all the required details. You'll get the Currency in a Day

FAB PERFORMANCE.
Nov 01, 2018 06:57 AM Read

BEST EVER ONLINE EXPERIENCE. BEST RATES. PROMPT SERVICE. NOT A SINGLE CALL UNANSWERED. COURTEOUS OFFICERS OVER PHONE TO SOLVE EVERY BIT OF DOUBT.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOOKMYFOREX FOR ANY FOREX SOLUTIONS.

MULTI CURRENCY CARS DELIVERED AT DOORSTEP IN 3 HOURS!

Pathetic Service by BookmyForex
Jul 14, 2018 10:57 AM Read

My Book My Forex order id: BMF99999994834

BookMyForex is making me go through hell right now. Booked an order with them for USD, paid the full amount on their site. I am still waiting for a confirm delivery from two days.

Their partners are not picking up the call, not calling back and worst of all is their customer service is cutting the call as well.

Advise to people, avoid book my forex for any forex requirements.

These guys have Rockstar associates like Krishna K
Jul 12, 2018 10:30 AM Read

Hi, I got a news that I need to urgently travel to the US for work and this was not at all planned, while scrambling for all the stuff, I realized that I don't have foreign currency and I immediately reached out to bookmyforex executive Krishna Kumar for help(he previously provided me Forex card) he was so quick on his toes and with customer centric mindset helped me get foreign currency in less than 2 hours, impeccable customer service, would recommend all to try Bookmyforex and attempt to catch-up with Rockstar Krishna Kumar of u can, Chao!

Great experience with BookMyForex
Feb 13, 2018 09:14 AM Read

I had purchased my Forex Card on urgent basis via BookMyForex, and the whole process was incredibly smooth. Also, Tusharika Gupta, my contact person at BookMyForex was very helpful with all my queries and went extra lengths to ensure that I receive the Card home delivered on time. Would highly recommend BookMyForex to all travelers.

Simple and easy method to get forex
Jan 11, 2018 04:19 PM Read

When I was going to travel to the USA, I was introduced to bookmyforex by my cousin. It is a simple way to get your forex. You need to order your forex money - either cash or in a card. You need to submit your flight tickets and a passport copy if you want currency worth more than 50K INR

You are shown a rate on the website. However if you bargain, you may get even better rate than what they show.

There are two options- you can either get home delivery(Chargeable. not free) or you can go to their branch,

This part they can improve. They should provide free pickup and drop. Also, they should fix the rates and not this bargaining thing come in the middle. Why should a person who is not aware of it suffer!

Great service.
Jan 10, 2018 07:33 PM Read

I purchased the forex card just one day before the travel and fortunately Bookmyforex guys were just awesome from the time of ordering till handing over the forex card. I do want to mention about Basant Lal who coordinated with me well over the phone and gave timely updations. I really liked his service as well as attitude towards managing the client expectations. I would give him 10 out of 10 for his amicable and friendly behavior.

Excellent Service with Basant Lal
Nov 28, 2017 03:19 PM Read

This was my first experience of buying a forex card and my experience with bookmyforex.com was excellent. The delivery was done within an hour and the whole process was facilitated quickly. The person who came to deliver the car was also cordial and helped out with the formalities. The appropriate information was also provided regarding the rates and markup. Will definitely recommend this to everyone looking to buy Forex.

Great service and quick delivery
Nov 23, 2017 06:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Used them for AED exchange rate, the service was prompt and responsive. The delivery of the forex card by Basant Lal took place within a couple of hours of completing the order. Very pleased with the experience, would recommend to friends and family when they need any forex services.

AWSOME ONLINE FOREX PORTAL
Nov 22, 2017 07:01 PM Read

The most important thing which I liked about BOOK MY FOREX is that I have never faced any problem Regarding any Selling and buying foreign Currency, and that is the thing which I really liked about Book My Forex as a best online forex Portal, safety of funds.

I will recommend Book My forex .

1) Service & Support 5

2) User friendly 5

3) Trust 5

4) Information Depth 5

5) Content 5

6) time to load 5

Good experience with Bookmyforex
Nov 22, 2017 06:37 PM Read

Fast service, user friendly interface and helpful staff. Recommended to others as well. Easy payment link. Updated details and notification sent on email id and phone timely. Charges are taken correctly. Good assistance provided by the staff. Delivery is quick. Received card in 3 hours only. the guy came for delivery is helpful and well informed. 4 star to the service, staff and website. Keep it up.

They are amazingly good with supersonic speed.
Nov 18, 2017 05:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

While getting a forex card for my daughter, I was worried. But surprisingly, forex provided the card at my door step in just two day. To my wonder, process of reloading the card took merely 3 to 4 hours. Ms. Kirti Soni helped as if she is doing this for her own family.

Bookmyforex.com