Bet365.com Reviews

It's a complete scam. You cant withdraw from here
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

It's a complete scam. I was playing here since more than 8 months. Recently i placed 2 withdrawls, one was dated 24/11/2020 and another 15/12/2020. Even after 1 month the withdrawl amount dated 24/11 was not credited into my account. Inspite of contacting customer service a no. of times they do not give any satisfactory reply. Lastly yesterday (27/12/2020) they did something unexpected and decided to give bet credits worth inr 4000 in my bet 365 acc. This was so frustrating.

Regarding withdrawl dated 15/12/2020 its now more than 10 days and still i haven't received it. Upon contacting customer service again they said they'll put a trace regarding this but i know what they'll say at the end.

Guys plz never invest here. You won't be able to withdraw your money from BET365.

Scam casino
Dec 09, 2020 02:34 PM Read

Their casino is a scam.

be careful. there is no transparency of all the cards in the deck.

they win 70% of the time and their winning streaks last as much as 5 -7 shoots. with them winning 80% hands. something to do with the deck.

Biggest cheater fraud and money eater of the world
Nov 17, 2020 06:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

Biggest money eater of the world i was playung sincce 8 month one day they suspended my account due to spent more of time they closed my account permanently i had asked return my money which i have deposited replied its not bet 365 policy we will stand our decision can they said u can not reopen new account in future we will blocked it immidiatley

But i maid another account same name same document same mail id i used to making new account and they verified it and offer me to play on bet 365 now i know its one of the biggest money eater of the world and biggest cheater of the world they care only money they have policy for making money thats it i dont know if they have policy for non refundable how they have verifired my account and offer me to play dont believe u are no t safe here one of biggest money eating they are not having any licence

Bet365.com
Www. BET 365 .com
Jan 31, 2018 03:34 PM Read

Hi viewers,

Bet 365.com is the Online's Top Most Leading Gambling in the world. It is mainly the User Friendly site and you can place bet on every match, every minute, and every game. This site provides so many Betting options to the user. But there are some problems with this site in terms of getting pay outs at a time and sometimes this gambling process seems to be rigged not to pay out. I've faced several problems personally with this site. They will ask the KYC Doc's from the user and after submitting our documents this site simply reply us with "These documents are already used before, please try other doc's." So, it is like a scam never trust this type of Sites and never lose your money trusting this sites. Moreover, you didn't get any support from the site . If you have earned money from this site by luck and you want to withdraw your winning amount you need to face so many problems. Sometimes, you will get an email or message that "Your account is Blocked" and you can't access your site to withdrawn your winning amount.

So, please don't use this type of website's to earn money. People think they can earn money by using this site. But for a change they are losing their money and stuck into this site scams. We have so many other online Genuine websites to earn money. Please use those sites for your future.

Thank You.

Betting site
Nov 18, 2017 03:41 PM Read (via iOS App)

I am betting on this site from last 6 month I am using nettler for deposite noney one day I delosite money in bet365 account they block my account after I complaint they need a selfie with my id so I give them a selfie after they want postel code I give then them postel code but after all their requirnment they do not unblock my account and not refund my remaing money deposite in bet 365 account they are fraud I suggest you to use betfair this is legal and authorised betting site I trust .pls do not use bet365

Payment withrawl is harrashment !!
Sep 03, 2017 10:33 PM Read

Bet365.com allows all the user to bet on any sports games and also also in all casinos.However before betting you can add fund fund through your credit and debit card and play all type of game there are various scheme in which you can play , the site contain each and every information that is required and quite well documented , however the money I won requested through bank wire it took me 15 days where its was 3-5 days where as I thought I will never receive my money.The Support team always told me checking on the issue however nno help from them hectic and quite frustrating.

account id S19

so I would not refer this to my friend and collegeue

Never choose this site for online betting
Jul 17, 2017 06:39 PM Read

The site is one of the worst site for online betting.This site is very cheap in service and gives you very wrong value and return of your money.The site is works like a local bookie which can be change his mood any time.If you thinks for online betting never choose this site.

The site shows you that it is one of the best site for online betting and also gives you some extra bonus money while the first time deposit of your money.The site shows you all the option like cricket, football and many more games.The site have very easy steps to register and wants very simple verification for your payment because it works like a bookie and it always earns money by you more in the comparison of other online betting site.

The site always gives you the bhav for lagana not for khana, so as a punter you can easily understand that this site is what type.for eg.if the India vs.England have 50-52 paisa price than it shows only you 50 and you have only one option to bet on india win and you can't back your odds in 52 price.This is a very big loss for a punter.

This site also gives you always 4-6 paisa difference in the comparison to another online betting sites.This site is totally worst and never waste your money and precious time on this site.One more thing if you are from India than always keeps in mind that the betting in India is not legal so always keep away to betting.

Awesome bitting apps
Jul 11, 2017 05:44 PM Read

Hi, I am using the is application for betting. There is awesome experience with the app. Its take micro second to load the page on the mobile and desktop. Its user friendly app.  I need to create the login and deposit the money. In the left hand side they mentioned the live games. I can choose the options in the live bets. All international games are available in the app. Its reliable site.

I received money as I withdraw. Its customer service is awesome. I remember, my account was locked. I had sent the email to them. They unlock my account in next working day. The response is good.

GREAT CHEATER
Jun 30, 2017 05:14 PM Read

Bet365 is  gambling website for playing games  in casinos, betting  and all other illeagal activities.In Us and other major countries Gambling is legal and friendly user to every citizens in other countries.But some of the gambling stars in india are participating in gambling very heavily. in bet365.com website.My friend has used this website for 6 months and he had lost nearly 10, 000 rupees on this website.

In this website first we have create account for gambling on sports, casinos etc.After that we have create a neteller account to send or withdrawl money from users.In bet365 website Information is not so depth and they will change the bet with in seconds.Sometimes they will change the data unknown by the user.

Bet 365 is a not user friendly website forever to everyoneBecause it will dangerous if you caught to any one.

My legal advise is not spend money on any gambling sites Escpecially bet365.com

Best application among all betting sites.
Jun 30, 2017 11:53 AM Read (via Android App)

Today I want to review on bet 365.com.According to me one of best application among all betting sites. Their are one of the best reason to describe its best that it allows indian customer in INR i.e indian rupees. I Had created my account in bet 365.com in november in 2015. I played my first bet on pakistan vs england match I earn 500 rupees in that match. But due to greed I actually lost lot of money also so play just for fun not make it habitual of your life.after all it is your hard working earn money.Now setting up your account is very easy.After create your account you can verify your account by giving your id proof i.e passport, or driving licencse, or govt id such as pan card voter id etc. When you want to withdraw amount from this account you verfied your account by giving your bank statement after 2 to 3 days they send puk code on your address which you mention in application you have to put that puk code on application then you are able to with draw money. if you have any problem occur you contact them with live chat and by calling in their contact number.Now lets talk about deposit minimum deposit 1000 INR betting is seriously illegal in india so there is easy deposit process you have sign up in nettler or skrill. You put deposit in nettler or skrill than by these you put your amount in bet 365.com and withdrawl process withdrawll from bet365.comro netller or skrill and deposit to your account. Really I made a lot of bucks from cricket. Their are also other sports in which you like to bet such as football, ice hokey, tennis etc. So just play for fun not make you greedy regarding this.

Withdrawal always unsuccessful
Jun 11, 2017 12:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bet365.com allows you to bet on any sport any game and also to bet on casinos.

I played on bet365 and won 3500 INR and requested a refund.

It displayed that the refund will be done after 3-5 business days.

It's been months and I still didn't receive my refund.

It is quite user-friendly but more number of betting options confuses the players.!

I would rather prefer betway.com betting site over bet365.com because it is more accurate.

Bet 365.com
Apr 20, 2017 03:07 PM Read (via Android App)

In the betting world there are lots of depending betting and paying options are being stayed and having fun by paying money online bet 365 is one of them and gross a value of accumulation in the time you want to play it.thus you have to log inand having a account you can bet there a lots of time by its decimal or fractional value of betting by adding up money there.thus its a site where you can get a chance but have a struglle a lot of money thus playing your mindtricks on the game.such addition of money above 400is madatory and have a lots of payment due to the reach a minimal limit in a time

Don't use Bet365. Terrible customer service
Aug 30, 2020 02:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

I recently tried to contact Bet365 regarding my parlays which were canceled due to the unfortunate circumstances in the US. My gambling circle and associates will no longer be using Bet365 to bet our parlays. The response for not refunding my mates on our initial bets are absurd. This to me was a reasonable asked since I would have likely won more. Instead the remaining tickets were auto calculated and I was paid less than my buy in parlay. This is a joke and the support team who responded did not address this. I don't suggesting anyone who bet to use this app. My bodog account was refund immediately as there was no action on the ticket once all the NBA games were suspended. I understand if the parlay didn't have a chance to win but my parlays were all in play and would have settled over the initial investment. I just wanted my investment back which was more than fair.

If you want to retain your investors you should be more flexible on doing the right thing especially when they make decent wagers on your site. We will play with your competitors.

You start winning bet365 will close your account
Aug 20, 2020 05:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi i had a bet365 account for 5 years username mkapil365 . Till the time i was loosing they were okay, but when in 5th year i started winning multiple bets n high odds they closed my account. Though I can still login but can't deposit or place bets. Their customer service only says its a management decision n they do not say details.

AVOID!!!
Jul 27, 2020 09:40 AM Read

Bet365 AU CANCELLED my account due to me having 6 live doubles into the Masters Golf!

Cannot view my LIVE open bets to monitor.

Criminal.

How can this be allowed on any betting site?

A bet accepted should be monitored by the player until the bet expires!

365 closing accounts daily( with so called “problem customers” as exposed on the ABC television AU) on the pretence you have a ‘gambling problem’(too “successful).

Played their game when I received a phone call.

Phone ”interview” for 1/2 an hour(taped for future reference) .provided bank statements on request with significant cash balance etc & informed them I was more than happy to cease using their site but expected to be able to monitor open bets until they expired.

They still closed my account albeit I have significant doubles that are very much alive.

Photographed the alive doubles & returns( first legs successful) as I smelt a very large RAT.

Happy to discuss same with any media or government authority to eliminate this despicable practice for genuine punters.

Slot games ripping people off.
May 21, 2020 07:56 AM Read

Getting harder to win on these games. Taking over 20 quid to get to free spins betting around 20 pence a go which used to give u chance of getting your money back. Not anymore getting less free spins around 6 when used to get 15 or 10 now they pay very little I got £1.06 other day after playing over £24 games rigged in their favour. You very rarely only play a few shots for them to come in so this tells you they are rigged. No wonder they are licenced in Gibraltar as the Gambling Commission cannot intervene. A game to avoid is Jin Ji Bao Xi - Endless Treasure at 88p a go spent over £100 cookie vase almost full topped up funds for this game and my progress in this vase was wiped clean this vase is the only real chance in this game to get your money back this is an utter utter rip off avoid at all costs this game should be removed. I am going to start a blog and let people know what games to avoid they couldn't give a damn about customers only profit. Jackpot games they tell you to bet more as it increases your chance of winning so the player who cannot to bet big doesn't stand a chance of winning, so you being discriminated for betting low. so much for responsible gambling. Notice the jackpots hardly get won. Absolute scam.

Awful
May 16, 2020 10:17 PM Read

Becoming more and more crap years after years, all markets removed, limits decreased and now there is no more "favorite" option, bet slip is unpractical on the middle of the scree, totally awful. this website is now a casual losing website with no utility -> put it in the trash

SCAM
Apr 24, 2020 10:07 PM Read (via Android App)

You can as well contact a certified expert who helped me recover over 95% of my lost money from forex trades And as well tutored me through his master class strategies Now I can really boast of making profits more than you can imagine. Reach out to him through his mail address RICHARDWOLF89@GMAIL.COM)

Fraud site
Apr 18, 2020 06:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

Trust me. Please stay away from that site. Invest your money in otherway. Dummy matches and fraud results

Bet 365 is worst !!!
Feb 02, 2020 02:40 PM Read

Bet 365 is the most pathetic and worst website because of their advertisements. Advertisements makes everything or every product cheap and worst!

Bet365.com