Help Functionality:

NOT Worth Naming iCARE
Mar 30, 2016 05:09 PM 2685 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Last year I accidentally delete my stuff from hard drive and I try many software but they only can recover half and most of the data is the small size like images and mp3 until I found this online and download it, I try to recover it take time but it crash my system instead and take a lot of time to recover even .jpg also so  here are some of the pro's and con I have experience

pro's

The trial version gives you hope by showing files it might be able to recover; It's all downhill from there.

con

take a lot of time.

cant recover perfectly

Their software actually assisted in'corrupting' my hard drive according to a data recovery specialist I had to hire after their software claim to save my files after purchasing the key.

They have no money-back guarantee; I've asked for a refund for over 3 months and they will not honor my request even after their software corrupted my hard drive.

iCare Data Recovery