Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I have completed MCSE in Jetking and got a placement immediately after completing the course.

Before Joining jetking, I was not sure what to do with my career and no technical background. But after completing the cousre, I got the right platform to start my career. It's been nearly 7 years and I have never looked back. I am very satisfied with my decision to join jetking which has proved that there is no disadvantage of being in technical domain.

At Jetking we are trained not only in Hardware & Networking, I have also improved my communication skills and confidence in appearing for interviews.

Both the course and faculties at jetking were excellent. It has been the most practical training I have ever received. The course is extremely professional and the material is practical, clear and concise. It provided me with the perfect foundation for my IT career. I would highly recommed the jetking course to others.

JetKing