Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Agartala India
I m Unsatisfied with EPSON Printer
Feb 11, 2018 10:15 AM 2581 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

This is my personal opinion which I shared here. I experienced this product in my personal daily life then I reviewed.

I used this product 2 months ago.This is a bad printer I have ever seen.Its printed very low quality photocopy Xerox and printing copy.You can print A4 size paper print only and Xerox we can't print long and large page.

Paper Handling: Paper handling of this printer is not good enough.Even the sound it makes is very odd when it printed the paper.

User Friendly: It is not User Friendly enough and difficult to operate for me.Its functions are very difficult to understand.

Service: Service of this company is not very good, as they are not customer friendly enough.They are not satisfied with their customers.

Printing Speed: It takes 8-10 mins for 1 copy print.

Other Features: Other features of this Printer not working properly. So I m not recommend You to buy this Printer. Thank You, if You like this please rate me.

Epson L385 Multi Function Colored Inkjet Printer