Safety Cargo Movers and Packers Reviews

Best movers in All India
Jul 04, 2018 10:17 AMRead (via Mobile)
Very safe and confidential movers . . .very.very safety full delivery my goods and pick point to drop point all updates time to time give me.and packing material first class and packing team first class and Aone all delivery team best performance and service

Movement done without any hassle
7 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I relocated my bike and household from Bangalore to Indore recently. Shivakant from Safety cargo movers and packers took care of end to end communication and ensured that everything is taken care without any problem to me. He made sure to check with the customer upon delivery.

Very good service
8 days agoRead
The service is really good. Very professional in terms of keeping up the time, packing the materials, transportation and unpacking the items. The packers were very friendly and we're good in accepting our suggestions. I would recommend this to all my friends and family at any time.

Safety Cargo Movers and Packers
Safe shift
15 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Loved the way they packed and moved the household items without any damage.Would recommend to go for this service.

Best Service
Jun 09, 2019 10:17 AMRead (via Mobile)
Very good and safe service. They are using good technic to shift the items. No item has been damaged and Al items are safely moved.

If you are switching apartments or relocating from one city or another, a good mover and packers can solve half your problems. Listed below are some criteria the movers and packers should meet before your hire them to move your precious goods.
Reallocation
Jun 07, 2019 05:42 PMRead (via Mobile)
It was nice and without any damages i got my goods safely. And the communication was also good from the associates. Over all it was good and i suggest the same company to my friends if there are any packages and moving.

Safe, reliable and ontime service.
May 02, 2019 11:31 PMRead (via Mobile)
A very quick, ontime, reliable and safe service. Staff was very quick and they had a good technique to pack, lift and shift the items. Staff were very co-operative who works with out any help from us. I would say a very good service.Thrustworthy and very fast.

Good Service, Timely Delivery
Apr 28, 2019 02:08 PMRead
My luggage reached before time and it was in very good condition.Amazing service. Thank you. Shivakant coordinated with me very well, always kept me updated on the pickup time and delivery of goods. I got my luggage delivered in 4 days. The staff is quite courteous.

Safety packers and movers
Apr 20, 2019 02:16 PMRead (via Mobile)
Satisfied with the service. The relocation was done smoothly.The lugggage arrived to the destination before the scheduled date of delivery of the items.The luggage was packed with care and on reaching the destination it was under good condition.Satisfied.

Intercity movement
Mar 17, 2019 05:57 PMRead (via Mobile)
I had a good experience with safety cargo. Thecosting was reasonable and the delivery of packages were on time. There were no hassle and no need to chase the delivery guys. I would recommend them to anyone moving packages between cities.

Very Good service
2 hrs 10 mins agoRead (via Mobile)
I received all my items safely and in time . Always you will get good response from manager. Good experience with safety cargo

Write a Review on Safety Cargo Movers and Packers