Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Reliancedigital.in Reviews

User Experience and Customer Support is NADA!
15 days ago Read

The pricing on the products on their website might catch your interest but whatever happens afterward will make you frustrated and regret your order.

I ordered a VR headset from Reliance Digital and set the delivery type to'Pick-up at nearby store'. First, the store was like yes we have your order and then they were like, "Oh no this device you ordered is damaged, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER".

I asked them to do that and they didn't. Moreover, there is no OPTION to CANCEL the order by user end on the website.

So, after 2 weeks of struggle, I had to call the customer support number. Then comes the worst thing, i.e. their TELEPHONIC COMPUTERIZED customer support which is VERY DUMB and doesn't take you forward, can't even understand your entry, etc.

After around 5 calls I was unable to move forward and was frustrated. So I had to search for another number and I gave it a try.

The guy who picked wasn't really someone who was willing to help either. His name was "Ganesh"(at least that's what he told me) and he didn't care a slight bit about losing a customer. He couldn't even really provide me proper support and was not willing to even make a report against that Reliance Jio store, etc. He was like I have carried forward your request and it will take around a week or two to CANCEL your order and proceed a refund.

Just to make this simple thing possible I had to go through all this. WORST USER EXPERIENCE EVER.

My first and last mistake e-commerce mistake was this site.

Please avoid ordering from Reliance Digital.

Story of an ill treated customer
15 days ago Read

I intended to buy a Whirlpool fridge but for reasons unknown to me your salesmen managed to force me to buy a Samsung 190LRR20TI82YCU(VIDE SALES ORDER NO. 4150814131) It was agreed for exchange of my old fridge of 265L at Rs. 2000/. To my utter disappointment on returning home I found that the exchange value not adjusted in the invoice. On an enquiry they informed that it will paid while taking delivery of the old fridge from my residence. Nobody turned up to take delivery on the date of installation. On repeated reminder the store send a scrap seller who started bargaining to take my old . He offered only

Rs. 1200/- I'm astonished at the deceitful method adopted by the Reliance Digital to defraud a customer thats too a senior citizen above 85 years old. It was unexpected from such a reputed firm. I will definitely request all friends and relatives not to visit the store to be entrapped by such unfair and unscrupulous seller having no moral principles and not honest.

Not returning money after repairing of warranty's
27 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Please don't do fraud with customer i mean at the time of buying a laptop, the crew member persuade the customer to extend the warranty by giving huge amount of money.Crew member convince us like "dear customer in future if you victimed any problem, then you could repair the product free of cost. But the repairer charges us and we have to give the amount to him .He gives us a invoice tax to give to the place where we had bought the laptop.But at that moment where we all getting f up by reliance cause no returning the money.I mean seriously i am about to file a case on reliance for not sending the money back

Reliancedigital.in
Pathetic customer service and return policy.
Nov 22, 2020 01:25 PM Read

Returned item not picked up and no refund even after more than 1 month.

I placed an online order for a Samsung washing machine from reliance digital(RD) but the delivered product did not have all the features as advertised on the website(both RD and Samsung websites have false advertising) even though the model number matched.

So, when I refused to accept the product, the installation technician took all the pictures and proofs of the mismatch and returned saying he will convey the issue and I will hear back from them on the next steps.

It took them 7 full days just to confirm whether I will get a replacement with all the features as advertised or whether I'll get a refund, that too after a lot of follow-ups. Meanwhile, I missed all the good festive offers that were going on.

Finally, after 7 days they admitted the mismatch and offered two options - keep the same product and get an Rs.1000 coupon as a gesture of goodwill to buy any product at RD or return the product and get a refund. I didn't even have second thoughts - there was no way I would ever want to buy anything from RD, now or in the future. Not so much because of the product mismatch/wrong advertising, I understand mistakes do happen(Samsung is the bigger culprit here. They have false info on their own website. RD is just a vendor). But mainly because of their attitude towards customers - one of the worst customer services).

So the return request was finally approved. An achievement in itself for me! Well, it turns out that was not it. Their worst was yet to come!

In the return approval email it was mentioned that the item will be picked up within 7 business days and after that refund will be processed. Fair enough. So I patiently wait for more than 7 days and then start following up on it. It's been over 1 month since the return was approved and the item is yet to be picked in spite of constant follow up. Don't even get me started on the customer service! Let me just summarize in a couple of lines. Email - all you get is a template-based robotic auto-reply(including from their level 1 escalation - service head), nothing else. Call - their representatives have the audacity to simply hang up on you when questioned, sometimes after putting you on hold!

I mean, RD, how bad can you get? Do you guys have any shame at all? What language do you understand? I know that getting you to pick up the item is not even the last hurdle. I have to still get the refund also after that. I wonder whether the refund will be processed within my lifetime. Is there a way I can declare a nominee for the refund, just in case the refund takes a "little longer"?

PATHETIC AFTER SALES SERVICE
Oct 14, 2020 12:24 PM Read

1.Hi. I’m writing my review based on the events that took place with a purchase I made in Reliance Digital which included an iPhone 11 and an insurance policy. In short DON’T BUY FROM RELIANCE DIGITAL. EVEN THEIR RESQ PLAN IS HORRIBLE. (you can read the events that transpired below).

2.I had purchased an I-Phone 11, 64 GB on the 26th of January, 2020, and also wanted a full insurance coverage for the phone against any physical/liquid damages. This type of insurance is available across all markets, on-line and offline for roughly the same price. Even APPLE SHOWROOMS offer it at the same rate. The sales executive had informed that they have a ‘Comprehensive Scheme’ that would cover all types of Physical/Liquid damages to the phone.

3.In the bill, the insurance had been marked a ‘CS’ which the sales representative had said was a ‘Comprehensive Scheme’ for insurance and covered all types of damages-Physical or otherwise. It cost me Rs 6, 599/-. (According to it I would have to bear 20-40% of the repair cost in case of damage). It was costlier than other Comprehensive schemes in the market but I took it imparting full faith and confidence in Reliance Digital and its employees. Plus there was no paper that gave a full description of the details of the insurance. In today's digitized world I did not expect any type of deceit from such an established institution.

4.However, when I tried to claim insurance coverage for my damaged phone a few days back, I was told by the call center representative that my insurance scheme was only for ‘Cracked Screen’. I approached the store where I had purchased the items and was told that that particular employee does not serve there any longer and could not resolve the issue.

5.The sales representative had clearly ‘Misrepresented’ the item I had purchased. In a bid to complete the purchase, he lied and had sold me some other type of insurance. Even when I had asked what ‘CS’ meant in the bill he confidently assured me that it was a Comprehensive Scheme for insurance.

6.I approached the store and they told me to contact the customer care. I then contacted several customer care numbers and wrote mails to address the issue of how I was tricked' and ‘Deceived’ into purchasing another item. Each time I was told to contact some other office. In reply to my mails, the backed team kept repeating the same thing-This insurance only covers ‘Cracked Screen’ and that I would bear the complete cost of repair.

7.One month had already passed since my first complaint.

8.I somehow managed to get the email of a higher office of the retail shop. I mailed them my grievance and by God's grace, within two days I got a call from the company stating that I would have to bear only 40% of the replacement cost. This was what I was expecting and thought that my ordeal was finally over. But no, another set of events further fueled my disappointment.

9.I had my phone collected by an agent. For two weeks I had not received any information regarding my phone repair status. The call center would only say ‘I am sorry…… I am sorry…… I am sorry’. Finally, after two weeks I got a call and was told to deactivate FMIP(Find my iPhone) feature. I immediately did so. I got a call again the following week again telling me to deactivate FMIP. I sent screenshots this time again. I again got a call the next week telling me to deactivate FMIP again. They took me for a fool and stalled the repair of my phone. In the fourth week I got a call telling me that since I had not paid the ‘Service Charge’, the repair of my phone would not be initiated. (Like seriously, …… in the three times I had been called no one said anything about any Service fee.). Anyway, I told them to send me a link and I managed to make the payment through it.

10.Finally, five weeks after my mobile was taken for repair I got a call telling me that my entire handset would be replaced and that I would have to bear 40% of the replacement cost. I was prepared for that and made the payment immediately after I received the payment link. Two days later I got a mail telling me that my mobile has been dispatched.

11.Four days later the tracking id showed that the mobile has been delivered——-to MUMBAI….and I live in DELHI

ResQ’s customer care team is trained to only say ‘I am sorry…… I am sorry…… I am sorry’. That’s it… they can't do anything else. They don’t know what’s happening to your device, they don’t know how long repair will take. Their ‘backend team’ cannot be contacted except through mail-and their standard reply each and every time I sent a mail was “please send your IMEI number”

Stock not available against Pick At Store
Aug 17, 2020 12:37 PM Read

We wish to raise a complaint with regard to an online order placed for purchasing a laptop with ‘pick at store’ option where the laptop is not available at the store and store staff advised to cancel the order. Details are as follows:

We received an email on 11 August 2020 for Order booked on date: 9th August 2020 of a laptop confirming ‘pick at store’ - Reliance Digital, Shelar Park, Near Khadakpada Circle, Kalyan West, Kalyan 421301. Said email stated that the product will be reserved till 23 August 2020. Needless to mention that, the product was available on the date of the order as per the website and the confirmation email.

I visited the store at Khadakpada, Kalyan on 15 August 2020 to take the delivery, however, Sanket Pandit, Store Manager, and Somu, the store staff, searched the laptop in the store and after 20-25 minutes, they informed that laptop is not in the stock at the store. Checking by Somu in the order system confirming the order and search by the staff in the stock at the store, indicated that the store received the stock which was sold by subsequently sold by the store instead of reserving the same, ignoring the order against it.

Sanket Pandit, Store Manager, informed that he will arrange the laptop and advised to visit the next day i.e. 16 August 2020. I left the store when he confirmed that the laptop would be available on 16 August 2020. He added that I will receive a call from the store confirming the availability of the laptop. However, on 16 August 2020, at 10:58 am, we received a call from the Store that they could not arrange the laptop and the laptop is not available. During the discussion on the resolution of the order, the staff advised that the only way to resolve is to cancel the order. This communication was not expected from the store. Further, again received a call from the Store at 12:01 pm, after an hour of the initial call, to obtain the order number. When enquired about the reason for obtaining the order number, the staff informed that the order number was required to make the internal correspondence regarding the unavailability of stock. This indicates that the actions for rectifying/making stock available were not made in the system. The staff also enquired whether I cancelled the order which was unusual and was unexpected.

Meanwhile, last week, to confirm the status, we called on the Store telephone numbers(0251 2234581 / 0251 2234582) mentioned on the website as well as a confirmation email, however, despite multiple attempts, we could not speak to the Store. The store did not pick up calls made on 0251-2234581 and number 0251 2234582 is not functioning. The customer care representative shared another mobile number 7021473241 which is always switched off.

We request that we don’t wish to cancel the order. Kindly arrange the delivery. But without any notice, the customer service has cancelled the Order on 17th August 2020. We lost our time from 9th August till 17 August. Now the Order is cancelled by Reliance Digital But the refund amount is not credited to our account. I will not give one star also to this Company. They are worst in all sense.

Irresponsible behavior of Reliance Digital
Dec 04, 2019 08:53 AM Read

We had made purchase of LG Side by Side refrigerator, LG Microwave and LG washing machine from Reliance Digital, Center square Mall, Vadodara on 26th October 2019. All three products were promised to be delivered on 3rd of Nov.The refrigerator did not arrive on promised date. Anyway, one the products were unpacked and installed, we found problems and reported to the store manager. After several phone calls and text message, no action was taken. Finally we wrote email to CEO of Relaince Digital Mr.Bade on 20th Nov.2019. He promised to resolve the issue within 48 hours! It was a joke.We have sent few reminder to CEO but NO RESPONSE till date.

A copy of email sent to CEO is as under.Would yo make purchase from reliance digital?

" We have made purchase of LG products from above store on 26th of October 2019. The purchase includes side by side refrigerator, washing machine and microwave. The products were delivered on or after 3rd of Nov.2019.Problem with Microwave:

From day one we found problem with LG Microwave. The base of microwave is unstable. We reported the problem to the store manager Subhashbhai and front desk person Mr.Dharmesh and requested for the replacement. After several visits, photographs, video recording by Reliance rescue team and LG technicians no action has been taken till date. We have call Mr.Subhas and Mr.Dharmesh several times but what we get in return is false promises for it's replacement. We were supposed to receive final call by Mr. Dharmesh yesterday evening about the replacement which was never received as it has happened in the past.

Problem with side by side refrigerator:

From day one we had expressed our concern about extremely loud water pump which dispenses drinking water. Also, the doors would not stay in place once tey are opened. Once again, several people from Reliance Digital and LG have visited and taken pictures, video etc. Till today no action has been taken to solve the problems we have with the refrigerator.

I have recently moved from US and hence purchased all these appliances for my new home. I had never experienced such a horrible services from retailer/distributor of the brand name manufacturer who do not take responsibility of "out of box" failed products.

It is a nightmare to live with relentless unproductive phone call from LG and several visits from both the companies without finding a solution!

Is this a standard of " customer services " should we expect from the reputed company like "Reliance Digital"? "

Would you buy from Reliance Digital Again?

Hampered to Customer for Buy worst quality product
Nov 11, 2020 09:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

Please whenever you go to Reliance digital so always take a time for choose product , because this time Reliance Digital Executive only hampered to you for buy a product which can be Dump in there stocks or can be with worst quality. Reliance digital executive will never tell you the unique features of product they always try to sell there worst quality products. They have nothing to mean for customer satisfaction.

So frustrating.. #Fraud #RelianceDigital
Oct 04, 2020 10:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a #Samsung top load fully automatic washing machine on 27-oct, it was delivered to me next day.

Order no: RDF06582270

While I was checking features of washing machine I found that it’s echo tub clean option does not work.

This is first of all not expected, I wanted to return that faulty machine .

I raised the complain with customer care and the technician was assigned . However he was not willing to visit my place to look into the issue. moreover he tried to convince me that echo tub clean option is not used so they don’t consider it as fault and he suggested me to manually select all options without putting in clothes and it will clean the Washingmachine.

In addition to it he closed the ticket without my consent.

I fail to understand what kind of service is this reliance Digital providing and what kind of technician do they have.

I recently ordered my refrigerator from chroma and when there was fault in it, it was immediately returned.

For Washingmachine I choose reliance digital just to try it but it’s a huge mistake .

I suggest everyone to always prefer Croma, Vijay sales but never #Reliancedigital.

#RelianceDigital #Fraud

Big Name Big Fraud
Sep 26, 2020 05:08 PM Read

Company doesn, t have any policy for taking back return products,

Even unopened product also refused to take back as received wrong product, also no place for reviews, don, t buy online with reliance digital, they don, t have any reputation like Amazon, Flipkart who are more customer friendly. There website shows different product while ordering and book different, so you will not get the product you want

Unprofessional, Unethical, Worst Experience
Sep 04, 2020 06:15 PM Read

Unprofessional, Unethical, completely disappointing and the worst Online shopping experience(regarding Order RDF03627108). It has been two months now and I don't know where my money is. Order was never delivered and after cancellation the money was until date not refunded(MORE THAN 0.5 LAKH).

1. July 4th - I ordered a laptop and headphone

2. Delivery Date promised via Online Order - Jul 13th

3. Called multiple time and they said that it will be delivered on Jul 17th

4. When the order was not delivered, I called up and to my surprise, the order was returned back. I requested them to either deliver the order or cancel and give me the money back

5. Again there was no specific reason for as why the order was returned

6. They confirmed via email that the expected delivery date is changed 28th July due to increasing risk of COVID 19. This email was from their Sr. Executive - Escalation Support.

7. As usual, the order was not delivered as promised

8. Follow-up calls, emails, raised multiple complaints, but no response from RelianceDigital. No call back and nothing. Email were triggered once in a while stating that we are looking into priority, but no results

9. Send email to their escalation channel as well to the following email ids listed on their site

Reliance Digital reliancedigital@ril.com

cshead.reliancedigital@ril.com

BM.Bade@ril.com

Today is 4th Sep 2020, two months from the day I placed the order, which was never delivered and returned buy them, it was then cancelled and till date my money is not refunded back.

Pathetic Customer Service
Aug 16, 2020 02:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Honestly suggest never buy any product from Reliance Digital (online or offline)

Absolutely pathetic returns policy.

Brought JBL Headphones from its website.

The headphones were causing pain upon using.

Called customer service, they said it's not possible to initiate returns , so go to Reliance digital store for redressal.

After going to the store(Reliance Digital Iscon Mega Mall, Ahmedabad), extremely rude customer service personnel. They talk as if they have done a favour by selling a product to you.

After trying to convince that product is causing pain, they simply refused to initiate any further action.

They will site one of greatest policy of theirs "since the box is opened , how can I sell the product again to someone."

At this time I lost faith and temper, ripped off my bill( I know it was wrong) and I exited the premises.

Their policy in simple words, "once you buy a product from Reliance Digital (online or offline)...we dont give a damn"

Thief, Chor ,Daaku and Fraud Company by Ambani's
Jun 12, 2020 12:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

They all are cheaters...Never buy product from reliance digital. They only sale defected product and dummy products. No one is there to help you, if u all have lot of time to waste...You can visit reliance digital.

Cheaters..Thief

Mukesh Sir You will become rich like this way ????

I would not like to give even single star if possible...

Waste Customer Service
Jun 01, 2020 12:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered an oven from Reliance digital from the website. I have been reaching the customer care for more than 4 days now without any update. They keep saying its a different department and they will transfer the call but it gets disconnected with an IVR voice. No proper response from the team on the issue and they promise callbacks which never gets addressed. I have call recordings to prove my statement.

Ruined my new AC .
Sep 05, 2019 09:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

They charge on the name of extended warranty and not come to fix your problem on time. Reliance Noida workshop ruined my new AC. In last 6 months they fix multiple time and take to workshop couples of time still unable to fix my ac right now my ac is still in work shop from last one week and no updates from any one.

Very worst
Jul 19, 2019 10:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased air conditioner from Chennai kattupakkam branch. They sent under 21 years boys to installing purposes. After 30 days of installation AC didn't reduced room temperature by 1 or 2 degrees. I raised complaint and brand mechanical came and said it's installation issue. They installed wrongly and all refrigerator gas leaked, even first 90days reliance digital showroom only responsibility. After that I raised complaint to reliance store. But, they didn't response even compliant after a month gone. I give only -1 (subtraction not available)

ResQ Mobile insurance is a fraud scheme
Jun 26, 2019 04:38 PM Read

I purchased on samsung A30 blue phone from Reliance Digital on May 26th, The sales executive pushed me to buy mobile insurance also and told me that the response is very quick(10% premium). Also the sales executive told me to buy a power bank(from ReConnect) at 199 which was priced at 1099. My phone's display stopped working after it fell down while I was involved in a minor road accident. I registered my claim with them on 30th May(4 Days after buying the phone).

This is where my torture started. I followed up with customer service for 5-6 times with the standard "48 hours to reply" at all times, but no resolution happened. Finally got the CEO's email address and wrote to him. He advised his team to act and the phone got picked for repair after almost 18 days since lodging the claim. In this entire experience, I never received any email from resQ either confirming or communicating the status, unless I call. The customer services people and the CRM systems they use are of the early 2010's so don't expect them to have any status updates. All the Customer service executives are told to lie to the customer so the customer forgets the claim and the premium paid.

After 9 days, resQ sends me an email and says that I have to pay Rs.8, 043/- to get a replacement phone. So the final price of the phone is not Rs. 26, 081 as against a new one of Rs. 15, 490/-. After the pickup issue I expected the resQ guys not to solve the phone so I already bought another phone from Amazon without insurance. My work is not getting hampered now. But one piece of advise, if you buy from Reliance Please do not buy the insurance and any other ReConnect products, the insurance and the free products are a lie and they don't process the claim and the product doesn't work.

My sincere suggestion is that please if you wish to buy any products from Reliance Digital, please avoid the following:

1. Avoid any insurance that they sell, the do not have the capability and the ability to handle claims. Insurance is merely a way to assure Reliance Digital's assured profit.

2. Avoid buying any electronic products from ReConnect, again the products are inferior and do not have a reasonable usage. My product stopped working within 30 days. All ReConnect power banks are only sold as discounted products so you know whats happening.

Defective product, no replacement no refund
Dec 01, 2018 02:31 PM Read

I purchased reliance machine RHSWG 8001 on 5th Nov and found the machine defective. I immediately raised a complaint on 9th Nov 2018. Twice I had visits from Reliance and finally they agreed for replacement on 12th. After multiple followups, I got a call from reliance that product is not available locally so I need to wait for another 7-10 business days for the replacement to be delivered. I followed up and everytime they have a different reason for delay. Sometime its a meeting to decide whats causing the delay.

Today on 1st December, I was informed due to an IT related issue, replacement could not be sent. It seems the customer service is there only to dole out lies

I have never seen such lack of ethics from a company. Stay clear from Reliance. Better buy from local store or Flip or AMz.

Update: Received a message today(4-Dec-2018) that replacement is delivered without any delivery done. Kudos to reliance Digital for breaking all records for committing Fraud. FYI below are some of ticket nos.

inq00109465 13-Nov

inq00109778 27-Nov.

com00109915

Customer service
Jul 09, 2018 12:08 AM Read (via Mobile)

After sales service 0

Reliance digital only repair they will never replace even though new product.

Reliance rasque lies because There is no written.

They don’t have technical expertise. All staff are uneducated.

Please don’t buy, very bad experience after buying 42, 000 rs air conditioner

WORST STORE - Reliance Digital
Jan 30, 2018 11:36 AM Read

A specialty of this store is the 3rd class service which they will provide. Totally Pathetic.

I wanted to let you know about the difficulties I got in the result of trusting Reliance digital.

I made a purchase of LG Q6+ on 21st Jan2018 from Reliance Digital Phenoix Chennai. The smartphone turned out to be faulty as third-party camera applications are not supported in "LG Q6+" and it works well in all other smartphones. I returned it the very next day but now the team is even refusing to even replace it.

My Job Sheet number is 8013408540 for which I am dropping a mail daily and no one is even bothered to resolve it.

Problem is that they don't even try to understand customers point of view. Really worst customer service I have ever faced. Most importantly they started presenting false arguments.

Please don't go buy any product from here.

Gaurav Sharma