Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

PearVisa Immigration Services Reviews

Best services
few seconds agoRead
Pearvisa has offered me the best immigration services for Germany jobseeker visa. They keep me uptodate about the visa application process and solve all my visa queries before applying. I'm very thankful to them.

Canada PR visa
0 hrs 8 mins agoRead
Pearvisa consultancy helped in getting my Canada Pr. They provide correct information about permanent resident visa. I'm very glad to choose them to process my Canada visa.

Expert guidance
0 hrs 24 mins agoRead (via Mobile)
Hi, I started my Australia immigration process with the help of them. There I came across with two counsellors, who guided me for the visa application process

PearVisa Immigration Services
Best Immigration Consultancy in Delhi
1 day agoRead (via Mobile)
Pearvisa Immigration helped my cousin brother in getting Canada PR visa. Their visa assistance are valuable. Helped in preparation of all the documents before time and gave right advice at the right time. They have kept in touch with us throughout the whole visa process. I'm very glad to choose ...Read More

The Best Consultant for Canada PR
Dec 13, 2019 11:33 AMRead
PearVisa is the best company. They got my Canada PR Visa over a month which is a very impressive time frame. They have helped me a lot and guided me on my whole process. Even their prices are also feasible and moreover they have quality services.Totally, impressed with this visa consultancy....Read More

Good visa swrvices
Oct 01, 2019 05:45 PMRead (via Mobile)
I have applied for Canada PR from express entry program. They have helped me in my visa documentation process from beginning to end. I also visited their office in new Delhi. Mr. Rudra Kumar tells me the whole visa procedure step-by-step. I recommend you to use their services.

Best Immigration Consultant
Sep 26, 2019 05:03 PMRead
Had a wonderful experience with PearVisa! The staff management team is very helpful and polite to talk. I have got my Australia PR Visa very quickly at minimal prices. Once again thanks Pearvisa for your great services. Thanks, Amrinder

Apply for Germany visa
Sep 26, 2019 04:25 PMRead
Impressed with this Visa Consultancy. I applied for Germany permanent visa by them. I had a good experience with them. They guided me in the entire visa process. The whole team is very supportive and responsive.

Got my Hongkong Visa in 5 months.
Sep 26, 2019 03:44 PMRead
I am very happy with the Pearvisa services. They helped me in settling to Hongkong. I am very glad to say that my Hongkong PR visa process was managed by Pearvisa Consultants.

Amazing Experience!!
Sep 26, 2019 03:30 PMRead
Pearvisa is very good company. They got my Canada PR Visa over a month. They have helped me a lot and guided me in my whole journey. Their prices are affordable and moreover they have very good services. I recommend to go with this company.

Trusted immigration consultancy!!
Sep 25, 2019 03:12 PMRead
I have never seen such a great and supportive visa consultancy ever. It was a very fantastic experience with PearVisa Immigration Services. They just got my PR in a few days and guided me in every aspect. I am really happy with their services.

Genuine Visa Services
Sep 25, 2019 02:54 PMRead
I had applied for Permanent Visa from PearVisa Immigration Services. They helped me throughout the entire application process. This company saves a lot of time and customer support team is also responsive. I surely recommend you this company if you are immigrate applicants.

Great Consultancy for permanent visa
Sep 24, 2019 06:00 PMRead
I have a awesome experience with PearVisa Immigration Services. I contacted them for permanent visa to Canada. They have told me full detailed information regarding the application process and documents. They got my visa in a few days. Great services provided by PearVisa Immigration!

Best consultancy for visa
Sep 24, 2019 05:44 PMRead
I highly recommend you to go with PearVisa Immigration Consultant as they are the best visa consultants I, ve ever seen. They've helped in migrated to Australia. Also they guided me in preparation of all the documents required in the entire process and kept in touch till end. Thanks to their gre...Read More

Got my Canada PR Visa
Sep 24, 2019 03:44 PMRead
Thanks to PearVisa Company. I'm very happy with your visa and immigration services. I will guaranteed recommend you to go with PearVisa Company if you want to migrate to another country. Once again thanks for helping to reach my dream country.!

Best Visa Consultants..
Sep 24, 2019 12:18 PMRead
I must appreciate the services provided by PearVisa Immigration Services. They have helped in every aspect. Their support team is very responsive and supportive. I must recommend PearVisa Immigration Company to you if you want to go abroad.

Pearvisa is a good consultancy
Sep 23, 2019 04:20 PMRead
Hii! This is Daksh RameshwaramThis is to inform you that I just got an email from my counselor whose name is Anuj, He asked me if I can rate or review PearVisa & PearVisa.My experience with PearVisa has been absolutely fine! Most Important thing is that This Company I not fake or fraud l...Read More

Very genuine services.
0 hrs 26 mins agoRead
Pearvisa Immigration has been of great help in getting my Australia PR. Mr. Rudra, my case manager guided me about all the required documents and the entire visa process.

PearVisa Immigration Services