Product Quality:

Photos for Nykaa.com

Nykaa.com Reviews

Nykaa cosmetics Makeup
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 15, 2020 12:33 AM Read (via Android App)

Nykaa.com is good online app. Had a purchase of few makeup products, good quality and beautiful shades of Nail paint colour, eye shadows, both office wear and party wear. Product of Nykaa actually gives professional and good finishing looks Thanks for Nykaa.

Refund of my product
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 19, 2020 11:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

Thank u much Stephanie for ur great service on nyka .thanx for helping me in returning my product that too short for my daughter

Customer care
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 02, 2020 11:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

Came across the help of Stephanie in Nykaa...Such a superfast and warm response...

Thanks a lot Stephanie...Keep up your good work.

Nykaa.com
Girls corner
Sep 22, 2020 12:55 AM Read

This is the one and only website compared to other websites.this was the best ever for beauty products any brand and it also introduces some new variety of products. I just simply say this was the girls mart. and also the customer service was good. delivery timings are good. the best quality products available here itself. last and important thing was the offers they kept are really such at low cost and perfect reasonablle price . so guys comment and let me know any of you order anything from NYKAA.COM

Best app
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 21, 2020 01:50 AM Read (via Android App)

This app is really good for girls to buy their makeups and other fashionable products, it has awesome discounts on some products n its really very good. 1 must give it a try.

Fast Service
Sep 11, 2020 12:47 PM Read

I ordered some beauty products. The delivery of the product is so quick. I am very glad about shopping with Nykaa.

Love Nykaa
A token of appreciation from the brand
Aug 17, 2020 04:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Has been 1year using Nykaa. Love the way they pack the things. One word... amazing!!! Really satisfied and hope will continue getting such wonderful services from Nykaa.

Verified Products
Aug 04, 2020 10:08 PM Read

This is my very first purchase order! The fantastic purchase of all kinds of products. Product distribution is too quick before distribution, except date and super secure box. Thank you so much for your kind service and it is very worth the shopping website.

Best website for beauty products!!
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jul 18, 2020 05:28 PM Read (via Android App)

Once I discovered nykaa I stopped buying beauty products from any other website.

I love their customer service, always been helpful. Generally most websites dont accept returns for cosmetics but Nykaa does!

Also the product range is great, multiple discount offers, I am completely satisfied with their products and prices.

They are trustworthy as well because when it comes to beauty products you can't trust just any website, there are many fake products being sold with big brand names. I completely trust nykaa.

Highly recommend buying any products from them.

NYKAA COSMETIC
Jul 16, 2020 01:23 PM Read

Best brand for cosmetics .little expensive but worth for the skin .

best is highlighter .lipstics, kajal.

I prefer to buy from store .try and tested

Best of all time
Jun 26, 2020 05:05 PM Read

Dear all,

Basically Nykaa is a Indian retail seller of beauty, wellness and fashion product.

Website: Display of all categories of product are very neat and it spreads very freshness. well the quality of each product are first rated.

Sometimes price can't be affordable .

Have a good day

The lady talked so patiently
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jun 25, 2020 10:21 AM Read (via Mobile)

The service is really nice just orders take long time to deliver but the product are really good and effective ??????

Recycle Nailpolishes
Jun 08, 2020 08:05 PM Read

I just got a thought and I wanted to share it, why cant Nykaa start a recycle offer, that is you please take the old and used nail polish bottles from the public and sell them to the glass or plastic recycling factories(like you already collaborated with shakti plastics).

You make the offer as tell the public to drop the old nail polish bottles to their nearest Nykaa store [make available of weighing machines in the nykaa stores, if the customer gives off weight of 50gms empty bottles then in return give her a 25gms of nykaa product]

In the same way we can recycle all other stuff like perfumes bottles, lipstick cans etc.

Due covid-19 lockdown the earth is healing, so it's the right time to reduce pollution.

Loved it!
A token of appreciation from the brand
May 15, 2020 08:03 PM Read (via Android App)

I ordered a set of bracelets from nykaa a month ago. The bracelets came from the brand joker and witch. I really loved the packaging and the handling of the package. I received the package real quick and it was also easy to track my order. I was notified of my order through sms and whatsapp. The product quality was also very good. It was totally worth the price I paid. And also the exact product shown in the image was delivered.

Not a fake site. You can trust and buy.

Nykaa's products
A token of appreciation from the brand
May 12, 2020 12:27 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey. I'm using this app since two years. I always used to purchase online products. And for beauty products I use Nykaa.com. you can search anything regarding your beauty or fashion. I have got all the products of good quality. Even I get the product bit cheaper than offline market. And it is the best app especially for girls. For all skin types. There is a suggestion according to that you can purchase at the deserving price.

Beauty
A token of appreciation from the brand
Mar 07, 2020 04:03 PM Read (via Android App)

Top class shopping app for girls there were great qualities of makeup items and face wash advise good quality of sticks beauty things it craeted a vast relation with peoples or with girls that they usually purchase from this app not to go on shop

Product quality is good...
A token of appreciation from the brand
Feb 09, 2020 07:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a makeup kit worth 1500/- for my friend.

Here is my experience,

On dec 2019, on my friend's birthday i had order a makeup kit to gift her. i received my parcel after 6 days. when i open it to check, i observed that kit was totally same as compare to it's photo which they had uploaded. so they can trust them.

Good product
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 14, 2020 09:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am nykaa app use 1 years this is original product in delivery this product packaging is good and delivery system

Best app
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 19, 2019 10:27 AM Read (via Android App)

I've been using nykaa app for 3 years and it is the best app for buying cosmetics all in one place. All these 3 years I've never experienced any form of discomfort or poor service using this app. They provide you with good service and products are also delivered on time. And they also provide mind blowing offers during festive occasions. The products are of good quality and packaging is good too. Collections from nykaa fashion are so cool. I love this app. Keep up the good work nykaa

Nykaa Products
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 08, 2019 02:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi. I want to take this opportunity to rate Nykaa. Nykaa is the most authentic website I have ever come across. The products sold on Nykaa are genuine and of "A" class. I am a regular buyer on Nykaa and would recommend this to all. The website itself is so vivacious and eye catchy. I LOVE NYKAA. KUDOS AND KEEP IT UP. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Nykaa.com