Product Quality:

Photos for Naaptol.com

Naaptol.com Reviews

Milk boiler
Brand Response
Brand has acknowledged the consumer grievance and initiated readdress.
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Totally fraud company. I had sent a defective piece back to co. But now they are not replacing. I had purchased a milk boiler which had a broken strainer worth Rs 999/.Now they are not replacing it.

Delivered wrong product twice.
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
12 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I had ordered BLACK MAGIC HAIR COLOUR SHAMPOO - Brown Colour, but received NATURAL BLACK which I complained for replacement. I was assured about getting Brown Colour. I received same product BLACK MAGIC - NATURAL BLACK after 4 days instead of brown. Now they are refusing to give me refund of Rs.800/- which I paid on delivery. Naaptol is worst site and is having very bad customer service personnel.

NAAPTOL
A token of appreciation from the brand
13 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Good Service also have good advisour here.

Naaptol is India' Online shopping market.

Which provide you good product.

Naaptol.com
Best app
A token of appreciation from the brand
13 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Guys this is nice app Thank you for your nice recommend. we try to keep cleaned and professional servis.

We hope you will visit to Good Massage again(^0^)//

One of the Third Class online companies is Naaptol
21 days ago Read

What they show they never deliver. We were convinced by the information given on TV about an artificial jewelry set. We placed the order and when the product can physically to our hand it was not up to the mark. We called the customer care number to make a complaint and asked to refund money. They, instead of funding the money offered a voucher which we can use to buy some other product from them. I said I don't need the voucher because I do not want to buy anything from them. They reduced to listen to me saying as per the company policy no cash can be refunded and we have to accept the voucher.

Why should I accept the voucher? Who are they to make policies on my money? Is this a new way to loot the public? I boycott them completely and will never ever buy any product from them. Aaaakkkk Thoooo on you Naaptol

Naaptol review
A token of appreciation from the brand
22 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Naaptol is provide best quality product in low price .juicer quality is good easy to use and operate manual , u can easily carry to out of station, u can purchase afordable price , buy the new product

Naaptol is provide best quality product
A token of appreciation from the brand
23 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Naaptol provided good service
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Hi, Thank you so much for your kind words.

It’s really pleasing to have a happy customer.

Regards@Naaptol

Naaptol provide reasonable prices product
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Naaptol provide reasonable prices product. It is the best . It helps people to choice for any collection.

Naaptol provide reasonable prices products
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Naaptol provide Very good Quality of the product all accoss the country at a Reasonable prices and the product quality is excellent compare to it's prices .

Worst product quality
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Twice we did mistake of ordering the things from Naaptol. They will show a different quality of product at the time of advertisement and the one which is delivered it poor and cheap in quality. We have order bed sheet of set of 8 after washing it for the first time the color got faded.

Then watch they said it is water resistant but in rain the water got inside it. This company is just making fool of everyone. And now within 10 day if we want to return the product then they are declining.

Excellent
29 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Good product and excellent customer service and supportive staff happy to use and best refundable process

Reviews about roti maker

Bestttt bestttt besttttt??????

I purchased a roti maker from this site and It is working so excellent that i can’t even explain??

Experience
29 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I buy slimming belt from naaptol and it was same as it shows on t.v , quality is also good .

After sales service is also good

Naaptol fraud
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Jan 24, 2021 11:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Naaptol is A very big online store and very BiG Fraud company Too?? any thing you order from NAAPTOL IS definitely u got different from They show

First i receive call from naaptol and they told me that i won 1crate gold jewelley in Lucky draw, and they give it absolutely free, but only they charges 700rs of delivery, so i pay 700rs of shipping charge, but when they arrived i got surprise i got 1crate gold jewelley that worth rs in market is Only150 re??

They scammed and m become victim??

So if u guys want to be lucky as me so please go and beleive in "NAAPTOL " India's biggest fraud company ??

Good service
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 23, 2021 11:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have best experience..

It has best, good product as well as best services...

Naaptol launched in January 2008, naaptol has grown to become one of India's largest comparison based social shopping portal. A one-stop destination for shoppers, merchants and market enthusiasts, that binds buyers and sellers in a lucrative network, we at Naaptol help people connect better making the whole experience of buying easier for you.

Naptol
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 23, 2021 11:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very gud app I luv this app and I want to tell everyone that this app dilivary is very good and on time

Good producy
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 23, 2021 11:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

Naaptol is a one of the India's finest company who provide good quality of products at a affordable prices and the product quality is excellent compared to other's e sites. Naaptol is a good product.

Excellent
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 23, 2021 11:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very good product
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 23, 2021 11:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought jacket . That was very good.its provide very good product.you have to bought. Belive me this is amazing product.its trustable company. You should buy from here.

Naaptol.com