Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-80-43541999

Myntra.com Reviews

You require Mantra to Shop on Myntra
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Online shopping always involves risk of some kind. Purchasing grocery and electricals may not be risky but when it's about clothing and other accessories it's a different ball game. Until you receive and use the product you aren't sure how good was your purchase.

I have used almost all the online portals and the most disappointing experience was my recent one with Myntra.

I happen to order a jacket and it offered me an impressive discount. The jacket worth 2, 500 INR was available for 1, 399.

I was looking forward to receive the item. After a week of placing the order, I received no updates.

When I checked the website and my order via website, to my horror the item was already delivered. I immediately wanted to get in touch with the customer care which again is a very painful process.

There isn't any direct number to connect to customer care. You are expected to enter your number and expect a call back. However, I finally could make it and it was the most disappointing experience. The executive was not ready to take the ownership. Being an optimist, I assumed the problem is only with that executive so I tried another time. Finally I realized the problem is in their system.

There isn't any security provided to customer. Getting an order is a luck by chance. If delivery agent likes it, it's gone.

I wish they opt for secure delivery system like OTP on delivery which will help customers a great deal.

In the process of tracking my lost order .. I spoke to multiple executives, multiple supervisors, warehouse owner and everyone possible and still I couldn't get the product nor the refund. I even warned them of writing this review, they didn't care :(

So if you are interested to make a purchase on Myntra , u keep it cash on delivery as order if lost is gone for a toss.

Hope my mantra of online shopping with Myntra helps you!

Please share your experience of shopping on Myntra and feedback on my review too!

Happy to be penning this one after ages!

Thanks for reading

~$@M~

Pathetic service and worst customer support
1 day ago Read

Giving 1 start because there is no option for zero. One of the worst customer service they have, they all sound like a bunch of robots with no common sense to listen what customer is saying. Its like hearing same recorded message every time irrespective of what you say. Recently I got a damaged product but they never accepted my return request claiming that it passed quality checks which also confirms that they have a poor quality check process. Faced it in past too, they dont accept their mistake and pretend as its customer who has damaged the product. Pathetic service and worst customer support!

My worst experience with mynthra.
2 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a few products worth Rs7000/- from mynthra. After. Week of ordering they simply cancelled my orders saying due to internal issues...they blamed covid reasons for the cancellation. I mean this pandemic has almost become a part of our life and everything is getting back to its normal state ....still mynthra is waiting in a before corona time period I guess ...I am planning to fly to the UK by next week and I ordered a few winter clothes which was urgent for me...I got tracking details as shipping done...but they cancelled all my orders without my consent. I mean what choice these people are giving us...they had my money for almost one week, they rolled my money for their profits and now they say that they are ready to give me mynthra credits as a token of apology.

I needed these particular product now and whatz the use if they refund these amount to mynthra credits.

I am gonna uninstall this stupid app, I had worst experience with the delivery and everything. I had to wait for another 30 minutes to get connected to an online customer care person too. I never had these kind of experience from any other online platforms too ...

I am attaching the photos herewith for proving that I'm not lying...

Myntra.com
No gift wrap
2 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I wanted kurta to be sent as gift and I have charged for it but no gift wrap and message wasanot there.

It was so disappointed

Review
5 days ago Read (via Mobile)

They are running fake website with name myntrafab. In. I order online and done payment but didn't receive my order and also didn't get my money back. When I called customer care searching from website, it says incorrect number. Myntra should be responsible for such fake website that they are running such fake website with same name myntrafab.in

Myntra shou

Make unboxing videos every time
5 days ago Read

They sent me a product that has no price tag, I ordered a belt, and the buckle had dents, I mean har product ki unboxing video banao, taking advantage of sale is useless, myntra is taking your advantage via sale, sale products have the worst possible quality ever. Purana maal nikalne ka tareeka h, more like a clearance sale.

And product reviews on their website are so so fake, I can't believe them if they are true, they are so different from the original product.

And talk about customer care, rula denge aapko

For me its a best Ecom site
5 days ago Read

I have been purchasing stuff from Myntra for the past 8-9 years.

sometimes I faced certain issues also in terms of returning the products. But my overall experience with this brand is satisfying.

The best part of myntra is their product picture quality plus regular mobile site updates.

I would definitely recommend this website for online shopping.

Terrible customer support experience...
6 days ago Read

Myntra's customer care sucks! I've been having an issue with my Myntra Credit for ever so long and despite MANY calls, the issue hasnt been resolved. Unfortunately, I bought a gift card and now that amount is sitting in the Myntra Credit but I cannot use it as when I place an order using Myntra Credit as a payment option the order automatically gets cancelled. Unfortunately, none of the agents I spoke to understand this issue. They give me scripted answers like check your address. I got to the point of frustration and shouted at the agents and did get through to the Escalation Supervisor. THe poor lady heard my rants and her response was "we'll get back to you". There was a ticket raised and it kept changing hands and through that the issue was never resolved. I have to keep repeating the issue and NONE of the agents understand the problem. Does anybody know how I can help in getting my gift card refunded?

Don't buy branded product from myntra
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I trusted on myntra for branded product.. I buy carlton London's pink sandals of 1617 RS.

It's totally fake product and I can't wear it only once!!!!!! I m so sad to spent my money for carlton London..they are fake, they destroy trust of people. I attached photos of fake brand Carlton London sandals.

MYNTRA'S NEW SCAM NOT TO REFUND... how
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

MYNTRA 'S NEW SCAM TO NOT REFUND.

Myntra started a new scam, not to refund by rejecting ur return.

When u ask for a return and refund, the so called quality check pick person will reject your return and not explain why he did and asks to contact customer care. Customer care will raise a ticket, and after 3 days they just close it saying cannot refund. If u ask them why...the customer care rep doesn't have an answer and just blatantly denies to help you.

They say a supervisor will contact you, who never will.

My experience... the moment when the pick up guy rejected i kept calling him to ask for reason..he declined my calls, contacted the customer care, they asked to send pictures of the product, which i did..the tags and labels everything was in tact, i dint even try the product, the folding and folding cover and orginal packing all in tact. Still they closed the return query without any explanation. I kept reopening the issue no solution yet. SO BEWARE...

After much coercion, one customer care rep said price tag missing...which is a blatant lie..they don't even want to give u the reason for rejecting ur return.

Total scam ....scam...cheap tricks pathetic..

Very bad experience with returns
9 days ago Read

They sell very poor quality products and they close the return window just in a day or two, so we neither use nor return those useless items.

Their support also very reckless, they simply close the complaints without giving a proper explanation or resolving them.

In one line, Hopeless service, and Hopeless products.

Worst customer care experience!!
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Myntra has worst customer care service. There is no turn around time for issue resolution for miskake committed by them only. I have returned products valued 3800/- but received credit of only 2800/-. Refund is appearing in transaction log but not showing up in Myntra credit. Have raised request on 1st feb but no resolution even after 18 days. Have made calls every alternate day and executive ask to wait for 24-48 hours. Executives have standard response to wait for 24-48 hours. There is no escalation and Greivance mechanism. It is frustrating and disappointing to see such a bad customer service. Will never buy from Myntra again.

Refund issue
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I bought a shoe and had size issue so I returned it and it has been more than 2 weeks and still I have not got refund...pathetic service...not shopping anymore... disappointed.

Great experience
14 days ago Read (via Android App)

I ordered a shoes from myntra. They delivered very fast . I am happy with the service. And the shoed quality was also h good.

Untrustable service
14 days ago Read

Myntra is the worst shopping websie its untrustable service. I have bought from so many websites and they do deliver the products on time. Also I never faced such issue I returned my 3 product to expresbee pick up boy he didnt even ask that he came to collect my mother returned all product to him he didnt chk even without seeing it .again after few hours myntra pick up came to collect the same product whichi already gave to expreebee which type of service is this without chking directly sent to sellerm very very dissappointed and I want to filled complaint against myntra team

Incorrect Sizes
15 days ago Read

I have observed with multiple different products and have found that they never show the actual size of the product. Medium comes to be larger, small come to be medium etc.

Myntra sizes are non-standard and misleading.
15 days ago Read

Don’t buy online from Myntra. Their sizes are misleading and descriptions are false. Their regular fit is skinny fit in reality. There suppliers are probably unaware of international standard size norms and rules. Very disappointing!

Cheap quality products
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I brought 2 times kurtis but material of 1000rs kurty is like local market. 1000/-rs kurti easily can buy in rs400-500/-. Such a cheater company . Product quality not good, price higher,

Super saree
16 days ago Read (via Android App)

I ordered poly Georgette saree for my sister for her 26th year birthday she like sarees material and its design a lot also the blouse piece was embellished and carried with great embellished work she loved the saree and she was looking perfect on her born day also this sarees design is like a Bollywood design saree so it looks very stylish and gorgeous

WORST WORST WORST
16 days ago Read

Myntra: - The worst customer care and the low quality products with the company . I am fed up and never going to order from Myntra Again in Life. The top came with a torn logo and another suit got its colour off on its first wash. The flip flop also was worst quality with poking sharp ends and injured my feet and left their colour. All of these items was not accepted as return by Myntra Customer care and even their managers telling me that they were used products. Worst still one of the shirt I bought and returned was sent back to me saying that it was Used when I didnt even touch it before sending. Disgusting company and disgusting customer care trying to loot people based on fake reviews.

Myntra.com