Product Quality:

+91-9871141000

Myflowertree.com Reviews

Unresponsive; low Quality product
22 days ago Read

My dry cherry cake was delivered without a single cherry on it. The quality was absolutely rubbish as it was not fully baked and the greetings card was hand written. I reached out to them(not reachable ever by phone) through the BOT in their website, raised a complain.but no way they reverted back to me. Absolutely frustrating.(order no. 739501)

Bad site ever
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

This is a bad site with bad services ...

I ordered at the occasion of new year.Delivery date was given 1st Jan but my order was not delivered even on next day .

They are showing shipped from the day before the delivery date.

No way to contact , they do not reply mails or calls...

They destroyed my new year surprise for my loving husband ...

Highly dissatisfied ....

Never ever recommend this site to anyone

FAKE AND FRAUDSTER SCAM AND SCAMSTER
27 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a cake - chocolate suger free from their site , paid additional 150 for heart shape. But when they delivered it is in round shape and totally different from the photo shown in their website. Their website has customer care number which after 1-2 mins automatically gets disconnected and their email support is one way I, e- they don't reply via email. And the only way left is via their website complaint list. I know they won't do anything , I lost my money . They ruined the birthday of my loved one. Don't order anything from here - no chocolate and not even plants. Just leave this site. Scammers you will get a special place in hell. I have shared both original and delivered photo for reference.

Myflowertree.com
Cake
Nov 28, 2020 03:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

The designer cake looks disgusting. Nothing like they show in the picture. I have raised a complaint and they don't respond. Worst service by them. Please don't order cakes or anything from myflower tree..such a horrible experience. Tey spoiled the mood for birthday celebrations.

Myflowertree in bad shape - COVID?
Nov 26, 2020 05:04 PM Read

I had ordered for a cake & flowers - only cake got delivered - that too after a delay of 6 hours

No way you could reach them - no phone, no support email, only way is to raise it on their portal, their online chat is also not managed well -

So you cannot do much about it

Stop buying from them - I am doing it right now! I will also communicate by other means to end their cheating.

Pathetic and unprofessional
Oct 05, 2020 10:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

The service of @myflowertree is pathetic and you feel cheated with their service. Moreover the customer care isn't helpful at all. DO NOT ORDER PLANTS. I got cheated while doing so. Product delivered is different from the product described in the web

Worst
Aug 12, 2020 07:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered 2 rakhis on 3rd August, 2020 with a pack of celebrations total cost 695/- INR and selected the same day delivery option for umbai (Ghatkopar) location. It was supposed to reach by 10pm on same day but it did not.

I tried tracking my order next day i.e. 4th August, 2020 n it showed me that the delivery was attempted and its rescheduled for 5th August.

Again on 5th i traced my order they showed me the same scenario stating the order is rescheduled for next day.

Then itried to reach them through call to ask about my pending order but non of the customer care executive responded and in the app page when u try calling they don't show any contact details, insted they ask u to submit your order #, name and email and when u submit it an auto message saying "we have received your concern and our specialist will call you soon", but no call was received from them even after my daily attempts to reach them for consecutive 8 working days. On the contrary non of their customer care number is responding when called.

I have tried calling their customer care from 4th August till 11th August daily that too 3-4 times a day on their 3 various numbers i.e.01145830000, 9871141000, & 01145951000.

I would say that its the worst ever site to order and send your occasional gifts.

Its a waste of money and your orders also wont be delivered . They wont receive your calls neither any of your queries once the order is placed. I am still waiting if they receive my call and atleast refund my amount.

I would not recommed this app to anybody and nor will i rate a single star to it. Its the worst ever experience, waste of your time and money.

Worst site for ordering anything
Aug 06, 2020 09:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered a cake for my brother on his birthday. they have given a worst quality the cheapest cake ever. even their behaviour is so rude. don't waste ur money on this site. worst site ever. image 1 is their original pic which they promised to give nd image 2 is the real product which they delivered.

Disappointing Experience
Aug 03, 2020 06:30 PM Read

Hello Everyone! Toady I am writing review on My Flower Tree. I ordered a cake and flowers for my mom birthday. I have ordered my product on 22nd and expecting delivery on 23 rd at requested time slot .

Delivery Time- They did not delivered my product on time. I want to surprise my mom with this order but they delivered my product on 24th evening and they did not even inform me that my order will not be delivered on requested date and time.

Customer Service- Customer service is also bad. When I called the customer care know about my status order on that day they told me that your order will reached on time at the expected time . But when I did not received my order on expected time, I called them again. They told me same thing order is coming, wait for some more time order will reach you soon.

Product Quality - Flowers are good but cake was broken on sides and nothing was written on it. Got a wrong cake also I have ordered chocolate cake and got vanilla cake.

I was really disappointed with the service provided by my flower tree. I will not buy anything from this website again and will not recommend anyone to buy from this website.

My flower tree cake restaurant review
Aug 02, 2020 06:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

The worst experience ever seen in my life.

Idiots they don't know how to deliver cake.

If we order for birthday celebration, it's too waste. Nither quality nor delivery skills are good. Very disappointed for this issue ??

Non delivery of items within 3 hours.
Aug 01, 2020 08:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked a gift containing chocolate to be delivered on the same day but the item has not been delivered as promised. I had booked it at 12.30 in afternoon but till 8.10 p.m the item has not been delivered. I am totally disappointed and deceived by the promise given that it will be delivered within 3 hours. Now I feel that the amount of Rs.949/- paid is total waste.

Extremely bad experience
Jul 21, 2020 06:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a fraud company. I had ordered a cheesecake for my sister's birthday. A sponge cake filled with cream was delivered. They charged exorbitant amounts and delivered a pathetic quality product. Their customer service is extremely rude and they specialize in denying the customer a solution. DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

Hopeless
Jul 21, 2020 06:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

What the f is this, ????cheaters, ordered signature box of rakhi with kaju and badam and they sent cookies and kaju, and the rakhi was also different and the roli chaval dibbi was empty

Nice experience with MyFlowertree
Mar 13, 2020 05:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

MyFloweraTree is an amazing organization, I ordered a personalised mug and perfume and the quality was impeccable. Moreover, I won there Women’s day Contest and received a gorgeous gift, Hamper. Totally in love with Myflowertree. Thank You so Much!!!

Worst service
Mar 06, 2020 08:17 PM Read (via Android App)

Customer service : - I recently ordered some surprises gift for the birthday but it didn't got delivered , if the order didn't got delivered on the date they provide which is same as the day I want it , there is no use of this website , I contacted their customers care but they told me due to some problems they could not deliver the product , I felt bad because I wanted the gift on selected date only as the surprise got ruined

Product quality: - after my surprise got ruined they delivered it 2 days late but I received the product As I wanted it the product basically was of A magic mug but it was not printed I mean if it is not printed it's not a magic mug , I did a refund

Delivery time : - as I shared earlier about my surprise , this websites delivery is very bad they never come on time so if you are planning a surprise don't use this website

App : - the ui of the website was also not that good , there were several bugs in the website

Fake Site
Feb 25, 2020 11:47 AM Read

I have ordered a gift for my Wife on Valentine’s Day but they did not deliver that. I have called multiples time in their customer care but they are also not supportive. It’s been 24 hours however order is still not delivered. I had worst experience with this website. I would really really request to everyone, if you want to send something to your loved one so please order from somewhere else not from this website. I am really really disappointed and gonna handle this matter legally because they have spoiled the most special day of my life

Fake orders and deliveries
Feb 24, 2020 03:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

My wife ordered flowers for me on 13 th of Feb and I haven't received any single paper piece instead of flowers from this fake company which is located somewhere in India. Trust me don't order anything if you have value for your money. Planning to register a case against this fraud people in High court of Kerala.

Hopeless and don't waste your time
Feb 16, 2020 06:09 PM Read

Like others, I too ordered on Valentines day as it is posted Ad google search in the first.

So due to high demand, the website is down and support also shutdown. Tried calling them to cancel the order and it never happened. After two days, I got a chance to speak with support person after waiting for 10 min, he took after I asked to refund. Finally, he revealed that they don't have a refund policy. I complained to https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/.

My suggestion, never ever order from this website

Order not delivered and rescheduled
Feb 15, 2020 08:22 AM Read (via Mobile)

My order is yet not delivered for which I paid extra charges. Nobody from customer care is replying. What is the use if the gift isn’t delivered on the occasion. Very disappointed. Never gonna order from here.

Pathetic worst cakes taste n delivery wise both
Nov 28, 2019 07:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

First they send cake which is half stuck to the box ruining the beautiful surprise..then after mail n calls they send another cake .. garbage served with decoration in a decorative box...n u pay extra for early delivery sugar free cake all waste ..oh there no negative reviews can't I give -stars

Myflowertree.com