Product Quality:

App & Websites:

Maxbhi.com Reviews

Received bigger battery instead xperia z5 dual
9 days ago Read

I have ordered for xperia z5 battery from the site maxbhi.com but received the battery bigger than what I have in xperia z5 dual(E6683).

when I wrote to him they are asked for all the picture in spite, I have provided comparison picture( between mine phone battery and the battery received from the site maxbhi.com), they asked to open teh phone and sent the rear site connected battery picture. However this has been provided.

As of today 7 Jan 2021 they are asking to return the battery with my cost and they will send the another battery to me. They are not accepting the mistake done by them instead they are saying this is how support works.

I would recommend do not purchase from this site. never even if they are saying it is free.

refer the photo at following link

Fake site
10 days ago Read

I ordered Lenovo Z2 screen(order #2919589), Paid 2729 INR for it, never received it.

Support is just a bunch of fraud people sitting around.

Partially Fraud Company
18 days ago Read

Maxbhi.com cheat me for 2 times.

At 1st I bought one Panasonic P91 LCD+ Touch Combo at Rs. 1082.

The product they sent me was faulty and the LCD was not working. I asked them to change the product, they told me I have to pay the shipping charge and after that if they found the product covers the warranty norms, they will change the product. I sent the product back to them. After receiving the product they told me they will change the product. After receiving the replacement I found that they sent me the same product just by changing the sticker only and the issue is still there. Again I sent the product back to them with my own money and asked them to refund my money back as I got good product at local market.

They told me they will be able to refund only 50%. I accepted.

Later I bought Galaxy TAB S 10.5 Front Glass(Brown) at Rs 1700. They sent me a white one without even notifying me about product change. When I asked them to change it, they told me I have to ship it back from my side and they will look into it. I did so. I sent the product back to them. After receiving the product at their end suddenly they informed me that the glass is broken, and I have to buy it again paying full money. Later after requesting and showing them fear of Police, they sent me a replacement by taking all the money in my wallet+ the refund from previous purchase.

I have attached both the pictures as how I send them the product and the image they sent me after breaking the product.

Never buy from this website. Better search your local market or go to a technician to get your phone repaired. Do not trust Maxbhi.com

Maxbhi.com
Perfect replacement battery for Redmi Note 4
Dec 10, 2020 10:51 AM Read

Got replacement battery for my redmi note 4. Product is good quality, packed well and couriered through Bluedart.

Product fit is perfect for the mobile.

Faced no issues in the overall ordering experience.

Awesome product
Nov 28, 2020 11:29 AM Read

I was really worried when my pixel 2 glass broke and it was very expensive in the market. Then I found it in Maxbhi, the price was much lower than the market price. I am really satisfied with the product and with the customer service.

Fake website scamming the customers money..
Mar 10, 2020 12:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered lcd flex cable which was defend I told them it was marrige at my home so I will ship it by 22 they said it's all well but when I shipped it they didn't accepted the product two times and then when I returned product they said warranty period already expired now neither I have defected product nor new one please stay away from these scam sites..

Good site ever get a original part's
Mar 08, 2020 05:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

Fast delivery. Great Packaging. Great experience. Website cleanly designed and Intuitive.

Prices are lower compared to other merchant sites.

Would recommend to everyone.

I got an electric component to my phone which reached me on time. The product was exactly like that shown on the picture.

Maxbhi has a huge collection of Mobile repairing products and it's cost batter but it's service is too good than any other websites like Amazon, Flipkart, ebay

Genuine Product
Jun 11, 2019 06:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Maxbhhi.com is reliable sight. It sent me the product in time and the product is original.It is awesome. It is appropriate for my mobile .It looks original product of Motorola mobile phone.

Good quality product
May 21, 2019 11:50 AM Read

I have ordered a redmi 4 screen dizitiser and it fit perfectly as I expected. the product quality was good and I got at very low price.

They have pretty good collection of all type of mobile parts like lcd, dizitiser, battery, protectors, cables, mother board etc

Biggest fruad ! Beware of this website.
Apr 26, 2019 03:03 PM Read (via Android App)

These people are cheats. They list all the products on their website even the ones which are not available with them. After that when your order that product, they will send your a message after 2-3 days that the order is cancelled due to unavailability and you will get your refund within 7-10 days. BUT they will process your refund minimum after 15 days and that too after regular poking and requesting them regularly. If you forget about your refund, they will never reverse the amount back to your bank account.

If they do ship your product to you, it would be a faulty product and there will be no refund for it.

The MAXBHI reviews on google and many other websites are FAKE, its their own maxbhi representatives that are giving the good reviews.

And also they donot reply to your emails easily, neither do they pick up your phone.

This is their strategy, they are keeping money of thousands of people in their bank account and earning interest, or doing their personal work with their money.

This all happened with me. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s8 plus folder worth Rs 11519( order id 1631777) from this website and my money was stuck with them.

So please beware of this website and do not order any product from them as they are a big Fraud.

Excellent quality
Mar 20, 2019 04:58 PM Read

I have order Back Panel Cover for Sony Xperia M5 Dual - BlackCODE: ET-BCKCOVER-34760-135139band it is compatible with Xperia M5 Dual quality of product is very good material also good. I replace my golden phone panel with black it its looking good.

Fast Shipping

An Incredible website for technology spare parts.
Feb 01, 2019 10:38 AM Read

I wanted a Nokia 5230 phone body which is an old generation phone. I found it on this website. The service and quality was very good. I was delivered what I was shown on the site. This would be the place i'd return to when it comes to buying spare parts for repairs.

They don't even care about manufacturing defects
Oct 16, 2018 07:48 PM Read

Stay away seriously. I ordered a Nokia Lumia 730 display and it had a manufacturing defect. The top glass digitizer wasn't glued properly to the display housing and protrudes out. Due to this the back panel doesn't fit and so unable to use the mobile. But even after seeing the pics, they simply denied the replacement request. On top of that, instead of an OLED panel, they sent a cheap LCD screen with no logo on the top. I have lost 2871 for a display that doesn't fit.

Until you order, they will be in constant touch, but once you face a problem, you are dead to them. I am uploading pics for you people to see and decide. Just don't even try to do business with them. Get your mobile repair locally even if it is doubly expensive.

I am fine with losing this money, but it will be great if this review can help other save lacs of money and deprive them of ten or more times of business.

Cancel My order three Times
Jul 02, 2018 09:17 AM Read (via iOS App)

I wanted a Battary for My motorola xt530, and for this I search on Maxbhi.com , and it shows 2-3 results of different prices. then I choise low price battery and paid through my debit Card. and after deducting amount and after few hours maxbhi.com mail of canceled order and after it and shows out of stock, it takes near about more then 15 days to get my money back. then 2nd time I was again order another battery of high price and same thing repeat.

every time after making the order and paying the amount . it shows prouduct out of stock.

I will suggest every one that never ever waste your time on maxbhi.com

Maxbhi is good sparts selller
Jul 01, 2018 07:46 AM Read

Hello freinds today I want to gonna talk about maxbhi website .this is one of best spare parts and accesories seller of every types of mobiles in all brands.I searching by few days for samsung galexy note3 neo touch degetizer this is not founded many mobile centres. I got this in maxbhi.com, first I think about its quality how is it.then I order touch degitizer glass, charging flex, in reasonable prise than other local stores.this website is prepaid if you got any changes in your product or any manufacturers damage cane be return your oder in three days.guys I booked samsung note 3neo n750 model charging flex but they sended a n900model charging

flex this varient little bit change in its length, and I returned it, maxbhi replaced a flex n750 model it will be delevered in 7 days.the product quality is also good .thank you maxbhi for this parts

Awesome spare parts website
Jul 01, 2018 06:50 AM Read (via Android App)

Friends today I'm telling you about this one of the best way to get the best spare parts which u buy from market. Here you'll buying all types of spare parts of your mobile phone and accessories. I have an issues on my mobile phone in Redmi Note 4 my screen is totally crash, when I listen about of this website I searched this website n I got my screen glass from this website I purchase it from this website. My product comes within 3 days.

Thanks this website

Original products with low price

Thanks once again

Best spares on this website
Jun 30, 2018 11:07 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi everyone I use this website to order my Galaxy S2 spares and earphone jack. and charging connector Samsung Galaxy S5 friend this website is prepaid the product shown in the website is actual product which Delivers I ordered this product and waited for 3 days order is being arrived within 3 days I tested the product my installing those product into mobiles such as Samsung Galaxy S5 charging connector and Galaxy S2 earphone jack the brute products are 100% working and the products are really good I appreciated this much price and the quality of products is very good delivery time of the product he is also good. Customer service of the website is also good . I think it is one of the best electronic spares website.

Back Of Samsung mobile
4 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I was unable to find the same in market but found it easily on maxbhi.com After selling follow-up is excellent.

Good
4 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Good quality products and services. Reasonable price range of products are a plus point. Purchased few mobile spare parts that were of good quality and cheap price.

PRODUCTS ARE TOO GOOD ............................
5 days ago Read

GOOD AND QUALITY PRODUCTS TO BUY ONLINE,

MUST TRY ONCE GET 100% ORIGINAL QUALITY EXPERIENCE. SO FRIENDS ENJOY YOUR ALL TYPES OF COMPONENTS IN THIS SITE WITH CHEAP PRICES WITH ALOT OF SECURITY

Maxbhi.com