Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

Fake website
Sep 16, 2020 03:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ordered some saree and got a different one.

refund is not provided.

This website is the fake one.,

Dont buy anything

About refund amount not credited
Sep 12, 2020 12:04 AM Read (via Mobile)

Order has been picked up almost 17days back but my 3products amount of 3000rs which is very huge not credited yet no response from customer service they say wait for 10days from 7days...but I have given and waited but now I want my refund back its seems like app become fraud now

Very poor service.
Sep 10, 2020 03:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

There is no customer service available and there is no contact no. I dont like your service as I have to exchange one product but here on the app there is no updates available due to which return option is unavailable.

I will complain your service to the high post and if you want to improve your service, contact me as soon as possible.

Limeroad.com
Feeling cheated
Sep 05, 2020 05:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

The kurtas I bought were tagged as buy 2 get 1 free but had to pay for all of them. Never expected such cheap prank from limeroad as m a regular buyer

Cheating
Aug 29, 2020 02:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered product by cut the price, and claimed, the confirm my order to be delivered but later cancelled it without letting me know, and after I file complaint via e mail or calls they didn't replied

Poor goods, non existent service, complete rip off
Aug 20, 2020 05:05 PM Read

I have had dreadful dealings with the above company who pride themselves on'hassle free returns'. Don't believe it. Do they vet any of the products that they sell? I had to return so many things that were not as advertised, either much lower quality than the pictures on the site or for example advertised as 100% silk and turned out to be synthetic or a mix, but not as advertised. It is impossible to speak to anyone on the phone about this or get a refund. So they not refunded me the near 7000R fthat I paid for a saree that was not 100% silk as advertised and had to be returned. Then there are the endless unhelpful emails that do not do any good at all. Either the people who run this company are completely incompetent, totally dishonest and without morals or I should suspect a mixture of all. Avoid this company if you don't want to waste your money on trash.

Worst fake site their job is to cheat customer ??
Aug 02, 2020 05:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

Today I was suppose to get my order and still it is in order confirmation status you guys have a plan to deliver it or not atlest inform me I will not wait it is my bday on 1st you guys spoiled it still I did not get the dressI will never ever recommend limeroad it's better to purchase from road side but not form lime road

Totally fraud
Jul 25, 2020 11:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

I cut the price through sharing in all my contacts..But at the time of claim it show the product is out of stock ..Now the time is over ..seriously man.this is cheating..Give my product discount please.. Otherwise will recommend this app as fraud and will also uninstall this shitt...

Wrost service
Jul 23, 2020 12:35 AM Read (via Mobile)

Please do not any things of purchase this site which is last 15 days i am waiting my amount and not any update for same.

Ordered cancelled by Limeroad
Jul 22, 2020 05:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered shoes by cutting the price only shipping charge need to pay but after order done next day showing cancelled and no credit received

Very bad deal with limeroad
Jul 20, 2020 07:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi,

I have participated in cut the price contest and I have cut the price upto 0 and a long struggle on believing you. I am an IT guy and I just spend all my time on your app.I got a confirmation message on the product after bringing the price to 0 and gave my address, but now you have changed the confirmation message to cancelled and I don't know why. I am just frustrated to look this message. If you didn't consider this message I will just publish this fake limeroad to all the people around me. If I can bring the price down using people around me, I can also show them that this app is fraud.

FRAUD COMPANY
Jul 20, 2020 01:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered WOMEN'S TOP for my girlfriend but I get worst quality BOYS T-SHIRT it's fraud company don't buy anything from this limeroad

Slow Shopping App
Jul 10, 2020 11:27 AM Read

I purchased tops from this site.they are not deliverying product in time.They always extends delivery time period and also the cloth I am expecting is not same shown in picture on there site and there is no return policy is available for product .they told me to speed post for same on there address.if you are delivering product on same address why there is no return policy for the same.

And one more bad experiance is on product delivery date they cancelled order and instead of credit money on our account they convert money in LR credit so that we can again purchase from same fake site.

one Suggetion if you are not able to deliver product on time dont accept order for same.I have always bad experiance with LimeRoad

FAKE
Jul 10, 2020 08:46 AM Read (via Mobile)

???????

It really keeps its words

Reliable app but quite late in its delivery

Need to improve the delivery time and it's quality product

Product quality is not good
Jul 06, 2020 09:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Zero rating i am given product is supply, but we are placed order in dress, but it supply material, so i am not happy.

The unsustainable business model
Jul 04, 2020 02:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

I personally feel that , lime road kinda online shopping sites should introspect on their business ethics. The cutting price game was the cheapest show I have ever seen in a business model. Just a simple advice do show the number of stocks honestly and if you are in a financial crisis , don't go for making this kind of games.

Worse experience
Jul 03, 2020 01:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered saaree on limeroad and once i finished this, they said it was out of stock. it was the worst feeling that we tried a lot by sharing and at the end we got this. So i request limeroad to make that product avaible as soon as possible.

Cutting price -cheating
Jul 02, 2020 01:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

The worst App ever.I ordered through cutting price.At the day of delivery I got the message as they cancelled the product. I need the item I had ordered

Fake - cut the price
Jul 02, 2020 11:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

In my opinion limeroad shopping app is not good. I cut the price by sharing to my frnds and place my order with that discount. But after 2 days they informed that the order got cancelled .

Out of stock
Jun 22, 2020 10:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I cut the price through sharing but at last it shows that the product is out of stock. Tomorrow its time is to be and. This is cheating. Give my product discount please

Limeroad.com