Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad.com Reviews

Refund Not Processed
8 days ago Read (via Mobile)

The issue that I have experienced was: I returned 2 products to Limeroad .. but they are saying product received is wrong... Now I am asking to send me the photo of the cover in which so called wrong product is received mentioning the my name on the packet ... they couldn't send me and they are simply saying the refund can't be processed... I am feeling I got cheated ... I being a Limeroad membership account holder and ordered hundreds of items.. was having trust on Limeroad... Now I am completely disappointed and dissatisfied with the customer care service.. WITHOUT PROOF I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS..!!! SEND ME THE PROOF THAT I SENT A WRONG PRODUCT...

It occurred on: 20/12/2020

I WANT MY REFUND FOR THESE 2 ITEMS ASAP.. AS I AM PRETTY SURE I RETURNED THE RIGHT PRODUCTS

Product: white half and half Georgette saree
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)

The saree was very good in the picture with white on the top and brown design in the bottom. But when I have received the product, the colours were reversed which means brown design on the top and plain white in the bottom which ruined the whole thing. Also the plain white is not so good it is almost like cream colour. Totally dissatisfied.

Limeroad purchase and delivery
22 days ago Read (via Mobile)

The clothes quality was ok. But the delivery was pathetic. We paid the delivery person by Google pay after confirming with him for this payment method.

After paying, the payment was in process and did not show as failed. As per Google pay terms of when payment is in process, we did not pay him again even after he asked for paying him again.

The delivery person then started threatening us by saying that we should return back the clothes or pay him again. He was rude that he spoke to us as "Are you using Google pay for the first time? Payments get reversed."

We had a pathetic customer experience.

Limeroad.com
Limeroad keeps the money and the product both
Dec 08, 2020 07:28 PM Read

Dear All,

Please be aware of dealing with this website called "limeroad.com".

I purchased s sweatshirt for my son and the same was applied for return pick up and there courier partner took it back. The product is already delivered back to limeroad and since Nov 19th it is showing under quality check pending.

There was no update on that for many days. I tried calling them but they are not taking calls at all so one has to write an email to them.

After that I received a call from there executive I was told that the product is not delivered back to there warehouse(which should not be a customer's concern at all since its the company's courier partner that took the product from me) secondly the after that they came up with new story that the product is different later on I was told that the product has failed the quality check. Upon repeated emails I was told that the refund shall reflect in my account in 2 to 5 working days only after I looped the company's founder Suchi Mukherjee. I did not get any reply from her as well. After so many days again I got a call from an executive(gaurav) and was denied of my money and they shall keep the delivered product as well and no further assistance shall be given at all.

I REQUEST EVERYONE ON THE FORUM TO SHARE THIS REVIEW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND BEWARE OF SHOPPING FROM LIMEROAD.

PLEASE HELP AND SUPPORT

Limeroad
Sep 25, 2020 10:49 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys here is my review about this online website.i have experinced the many issues regarding this.first time when I saw this website I wondered seeing many fashion dresses , well designed sares, fancy saress, chudidars, froks of diffrent models, trousers and zeans pants, t shirt , plain shirts, night dresses, tops and pants, dupatas, finaly scarfs.

the models was nice in this particular website. but the quality is worst.

and the sizes will not be available in all.

too mush of heavy prices.

not only the dresses but also other things were not good.and the service was not correct.

one year back I have orders the jumpsuit blue coloured but finally after a week I got the dress which is not my size.

how irresponsible then only I came to understand.and the product quality is too worst.

not only me I have seen many people eho are already suffered with this problem .

not only the dresses also saress are of diffrent models but of no quality.

i have not seen any people who got correct product from this website.

and if we order one thing of one colour it will come another colour of another size.

may be some may get benefited with this website .i really didnt like this . if you guys found this review is useful please do rate and comment .

Out of stock
Jun 22, 2020 10:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I cut the price through sharing but at last it shows that the product is out of stock. Tomorrow its time is to be and. This is cheating. Give my product discount please

Ill behavior with customers and money seekers.
Jun 10, 2020 05:45 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered a few times from this website. And everytime their products were worse. For the same thing they cost such a high amount whereas that product is available at a cheaper rate with good quality on other e-commerce site. The availability of products one needs is also not good. The things you are looking for it's hard to get that exact one at a reasonable price on Limeroad as they have pathetic stocks. The choices provided for different things is not good they are not beautiful and quality is cheap. Even the things they presented on the shopping window are not exactly the same they reach you. What they show never give and again the quality remains low. Their refundding system is not sound never easily give back the money or return the appropriate products. The ill treatment of the company to its customers is very high. Frequently they send defective products to the buyers. Too much delayed delivery and sometimes not at all free home delivery as other e-commerce websites provide. Forget about doorstep delivery. When you complain about the company or it's products under consumer rights activist they start threatening and talk absurdly. They lure by giving discounts it is all fake they just put that lable for the sake of luring and gathering innocent customers and charging the money the want anyway that is why the products are high priced and buyers dissatisfied. These are the cheap tricks and traps of never fall under it. Actually I would recommend no one to go for this website for shopping. They have betrayed lots of people for their profits and company to the top.

About limeroad
May 10, 2020 03:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey people,

I have used this online shopping app. I have ordered 5, 6 dresses one by one when it was cheap. I liked the dress material even my relatives too for whom I have ordered. But yes it's true, if you want to return any dress so you can but forget about the money. I have faced it. On festive season I have ordered 5, 6 dresses in which I didn't like two dresses and I returned that but didn't get money back.

So be careful if you want to purchase through this app. And if you want to buy dress then go check about the details of dress and ratings too

Poor and late delivery with damage parts.
Feb 19, 2020 10:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Poor and late delivery with damage parts. They don't value of customer time and money. Customer care executive beaver was very bad. They don't understand your problem.

Playing with my money 2097
Feb 03, 2020 07:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

I got a cash back of 2097 for my first order. Cashbacks became zero because of some offer, when I called them they told once offer is over I will get my money n date will be extended. I got my money n date extended but because of their necessary they took my money back before due date. After calling many times also I didn't get my money back. I suggest everyone not to use this app n give chance to them to play with our money. They have no value for our money. Just think of their selves very selfish people.

Fraud company
Feb 01, 2020 09:30 AM Read (via Mobile)

I order many items on this faltu aap every order soo bad ..and delivery boys also very bad behaviour they don't have since ..i requestto return some items because items is no value off money ...but there's guy didn't come to take return my order ....no help anyone ...i am telling u guys don't usethis bullshit aap

Worst experience on lime road
Jan 31, 2020 03:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Like road is really very bad shopping app

I have ordered for a footwear by paying online

Within few days they itself cancelled my order and till now I have not got the money back to any of my account I am very disappointed with lime road

Offers are not available - Limeroad
Nov 23, 2019 10:40 AM Read (via Android App)

I created account on Limeroad and got some points which I can redeem during purchase, I refer my friends and got money by referring them on it, but when it comes to buy something, only a fraction of that amount can be used which is not fair. There are options to create your pair of shirt and pant, after that if someone buys that pair, you will get money but all of this is just worthless as when you purchase something from that money, only a fraction can be used. Products are costly and there are less products which are economical that's why I stopped using Limeroad.

They are not giving refund to me.
Sep 28, 2019 10:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered jeans for which payment was made at the time of delivery by paytm but that guy denied to give me delivery and now they ate my money.

Worst Quality delivering Store.
Aug 23, 2019 11:58 PM Read

Hello Everyone,

Limeroad is an Online store Just Like Amazon and Flipkart. One day saw an advertisement of clothes on Fb so I clicked on the image so it redirected me to to site of Limeroad where I saw there were lots of clothes and they looking very nice so I tried to zoom the image of a product so a notification came "Use Limeroad App to for Better Experience" so I downloaded the App from Playstore and Created an account on Limeroad and Logged In. I Ordered 2-3 Products Instantly because they were looking nice and the price of the product was less(In Comparison to the Looks of the Clothes). And Finally when the products were delivered none of them were like the image they have shown on the App. And the Quality of the Product was very Poor. I don't know how somebody could think of selling such products. So I returned all the products on the same day. And that was my experience using Limeroad. and Keep hearing quality issues of the product from limeroad from some of my friend and I keep telling them to not use such Apps they just waste Our time.

Thank you.

Worst site
Aug 13, 2019 12:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi,

These days I really had a bad experience with limeroad. Or i can say worst experience i ever had. Your customers executive are not ready to resolve my issue. I had 5 items and only 1 have got and rest items hasn't been delivered yet. It was supposed to deliver on 11th August but today is 13th August and there is no update regarding my order. Yesterday the delivery person called me and said" Ma'am i am at your location please collect your order" i said am not at home can you please reschedule my delivery he then he said yes ma'am i ll be back in one hour. Then again he called me up at 3' o' clock and said Ma'am am at your location so i said "ok let me ask somebody to collect my order so i gave him another no. To contact but he hadn't call. Neither he came to deliver my product. I tried to contact him but he didn't answer my call. And till now there no update regarding my order.

It is meaningless
Aug 01, 2019 05:48 PM Read (via Android App)

I recently ordered three t-shirts from this website and they delivered that product after so many days of delaying and after I recieved that, two t-shirt has so much bad fabric and was not even comfortable , I tried to call their customer service and after so many tries I was able to contact them , their website is good to operate but they took lots of time to process any request , I didnt get any refund till now and I lost my trust on this website, I do online shopping alot but I never received this kind of pathetic service from any website, I cant trust limeroad and their customer service representative from now

Worst experience
Apr 15, 2019 02:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys, today I am sharing my personal experience about the online e-commerce site called Limeroad. Com on an socialmedia platform I looked an fantastic jeans their hence I click on that and jumped to jeans section their I selected an ligh blue jeans cost 900 I think its looking like an branded jeans and just worth rupees 900 so I ordered that jeans first they did not deliver it on time I got it after seven days, I was so excited but my excitement go in hell when I open the box the jeans is not what I had ordered and its quality is woest like anything so I called tge customer care which takes me lot of diffuculities to be in contact with them after that they are nit admiting that this mistake is done by them they are very non cooperative and mannerless persons any how they adimit and told that change will take upto 5 minutes and yiur payenebt will be deducted so I told that I want refund than also they told me that your payement will be deducted tgey are the worst servicr provider which I have never experience before any how I keep away from all this matter but I will suggest you dont buy anything from them because

1. No customer care support

2.pathentic product quality

3.no puntuality in delivery.

4.app get upto 5 to 6 minutes to be loaded properly

Stay away from this site you will loose your tine and miney also

Regards.

Sawan molwa

PATHETIC QUALITY OF CLOTHING
Apr 06, 2019 11:48 PM Read

Limeroad is a fashion website which sells you cloth at cheap costs. I also ordered some t shirts from them. 4 tshirts costed me around 1000 rs and they had really good design and patterns.

I received the t shirts in a week time which was alright and was not much late.

Coming to the t shirt, 3 out of these 4 t shirts were of bad quality and has pathetic quality fabric.

though they had a very appealing design but I could not wear them out in summer as the quality was bad and it was causing a lot of irritation.

Only 1 t shirt was of good quality which I could wear out in summers .

So ideally 1 t shirt costed me around 1000 rs which was actually really expensive.

I called the costumer care and they denied the returns as the tags were removed and I appreciated it.

Overall after losing 1000 rs I feel I will not ever order from this website again.,

and I would also recommend you to not buy from them.

Also their website is as cheap as their products. compared to websites of big brands like myntra and flipkart their website looks really cheap!

WORST SHOPPING WEBSITE
Mar 24, 2019 12:51 AM Read

Limeroad is an e commerce fashion website. I once had an add of really good jeans of limeroad on facebook I opened the tab and landed on limeroad jeans section.

The prices were really good and the jeans looked'REALLY GOOD IN THE PICTURE'.

The biggest mistake was that I did not notice that the jeans were non branded.

I ordered one jeans for 900 rupees it was distressed and dark blue in colour and looked like a really good jeans of some good brand like calvin klein worth over 5000 and it was also at 70% discount.

I received my jeans 5 days later I was really excited but all my excitement got wasted as soon as I opened the package.

The jeans was in light blue colour and all the distress marks were looking really unprofessional. I actually thought that the jeans has been purchased from some roadside stall for 300 rs and sold to me for 900 rs by using some good pictures.

I immediately asked them to return the product and asked to give my money back I was fortunate enough to get my money back. But I do not recommend anyone to use LIMEROAD as they upload appealing pictures but most of their stuff is non branded and of bad quality. So dont waste your money

I hope the review was useful

Limeroad.com