Product Quality:

1800-200-4444

IndiaMart.com Reviews

100% Fraud
1 day ago Read

Indiamart is a fraud company. They stole my debit card information and are continuing to deduct money from my account every month even after cancelling my subscription. Avoid at all costs!

Scammers increasing day by day in Indiamart
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

Please spread to world don't use India mart it's a chocolate for scammers, if seller can enroll with India mart after passing through their standard verification policy including their personnel visiting to seller's office then how come this site is used by only scammers and that too verified buyer and how come scammer comes to know what products searched by customer and they call customer like seller after making Advance payment they use abusive language so that we don't call them again and they disappeared. Without Indiamart help these scammers cannot cheat. India mart is not trustworthy

Beware when signup in IndiaMart
10 days ago Read

There are many scammers as' IndiaMart's good credits' holders at their website. They would contact you and offer you good priced quotation with promises.

They are a team of brilliant cheaters including ladies .They will convince everything including quality of products/works, prompt delivery/installation etc and ask for advance payment. At the end nothing will get but your valuable time and hard earned money will be a big loss. Such people(criminals) I recently encountered was from KGC interiors/Aditya Furcon Pvt Ltd. through IndiaMart site and they claimed have good credibility certificate from IndiaMArt.They are located in Gujarat dist. Have website, office, rooms, whatsApp, company bank account GST number, etc, as well .How ever they do not have a factory, labors or any kind of raw materials. Do not pay money or attend their calls or emails. I didn't receive yet around more than 6 lakh rupees worth products they supposed to deliver by October 2019.

IndiaMart.com
Indiamart thier customer care service is not good
26 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Indiamart thier have one of ladies which name is hemanshi Sharma she talk me very rudely and I call back twice that I want to know why she talk to me like this than they didn’t talk me phone disconnected.so I don’t think that’s not good to

all customers.I don’t get good response from indiamart service??????

Indiamart is a haven for scammers..please avoid
Aug 31, 2020 05:59 PM Read

I only wish I had found this site earlier. I took IndiaMART seriously but now I have realized at a painful cost that it is a platform for scammers to dupe and cheat innocent buyers. They have been a source of groups for scammers and take no responsibility. Their help desk is utterly useless and closes your complaints without any resolution. This is the worst level of scamming I have seen where they took money for a life-saving medications and disappeared. Moreover, the dealers are verified by IndiaMART and IndiaMART did not even bother to support the buyer

Cheaters
Jan 28, 2020 06:55 PM Read

I have haven taken the subscription for 1 years earlier to experience the services and quality of buy leads they were offering but it was worst the experience I had. even after that four months before with assurance that they will improve the quality of buyleads and service I have again subscribed for 2 years just 4 months back, the assurance was that if you will not get the quality service this time the money will be refunded back. I have been complaining since last 4 months but no one is caring . RM - Khushboo Garg I have given the feedback of irrelevancy to her since last 1.5 months but they are just cheaters and looters.

Aug 26, 2019 02:00 PM Read

No purchases should be made from Indiamart.com.They send non-stop emails with automatic reply.Actually their several employees are trained on how to set up bogus markets.Their website is very resourceful to target customers.They ask for payment first followed by poor service. I ordered for my products online from indiamart.com amounting to Rs.2775/- a few months before and I was not sent anything. I called and the suppliers were unavailable.I requested for refund and C.E.O constantly ignored my request.As I was looted by fake sellers of indiamart, I filed a case at consumer's court for justice and get my money back.

Very bad experience
Jan 11, 2019 12:03 PM Read

Dont go with india mart they give buylead and all buylead is fake

totally wast of time and wast of money

I have used more then 50 buy lead but a single person not show any interst most of them as for free sample and inqury is just to entertain you to show that india mart is giving business but its useless I have paid already 13000 not yet earn a single rupeee even I do hard work on product n for this site .

really indiamart dont deservea single star,

be carefull with indiamart staff a agent

Grow your Business
Nov 04, 2018 06:49 PM Read (via iOS App)

Hi,

i would like to tell you about this underrated IndiaMart, I dont know how much people use it. But its worth of money spending on it if you want to give a boost to your business.

If you are going to buy premium version of it, then it cost you around 25000 plus taxes, in this you will get 7 buy leads per week, which means you will get leads via email on your registered email id or else you can also visit their website with your registered mobile number. For example I have added an image, you guys can have a look how we receive email frim IndiaMart.

In that image you can see we have an option which shows contact buyer by clicking on which we got the details of buyer via text message and on email, and by this process 1 buy lead has been consumed.

final Verdict-

i would say if you want to grow your business then IndiaMart is worth of giving a shot.

Indiamart Sellers
Sep 16, 2018 10:30 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am a seller of indiamart and my services stopped by indiamart.com citing reason that I have complaint open.

India mart is behaving like international customer care taking care of those issues which is not related to it.

If seller is dealing with public there would be complaint but they don't even close it even after lots of follow-up.

Executives are not even able to call 5 people for last 15 days despite all reminders and followup citing they have buyer policy.

So where do the seller go.Did not seller have policy where it's is clearly mentioned in my catalogue terms and conditions.

Even one buyer has made a payment to third party India mart has taken complaint.what a patheic customer care.Most decent one, one of the payment is with indiamart and they are also saying we will close this as they have the payment but blaming sellers.So what the hell customer care.

Sellers Beware with indiamart of investing.

Jai prakash

Loop Solar - loopsolar.com
Aug 24, 2018 11:16 AM Read

We had an awful experience with Loop Solar. We got the solar panels installed at our building in Palam Vihar and till date regret the decision of choosing this unprofessional company, who leave no stone un-turned to arm twist its customers. They have a team of under skilled people who know nothing about the work and work ethics. They have quoted us and showed the products of good quality but when it comes to execution they have installed substandard products and charged us the same price. This is mere cheating. This is not a reliable company at all. They have taken the entire money from us and there work is pathetic.

Best support
Apr 13, 2018 05:23 PM Read (via Android App)

I got the call next moments I placed order along with a long list of what is avaiable with them throungh whatsapp tagging with them the price list , the country of origin quantity. Good support from the staff who attend providing with the suppliers near by in short impressive to waiting my order get delievered.

Customer service is very super.

I got deliver my order good packaging with good quality of this product.

Time of delivery is wonderful.

Thanks to indiamart.com

Indiamart wants to enjoy from seller's money
Mar 23, 2018 07:29 PM Read

Indiamart is a good website for customers to view products and the retailers, distributors, manufacturers, etc. or post an inquiry regarding your requirement and they will contact you accordingly but a nightmare when it come to sellers, they have to buy deals in order to contact the person to seize the deal. each deal costs about rs. 499 /- or rs. 25, 000 for 365 deals that means that the seller has to pay so much money in order to just contact the later he purchases it from you or not depends totally on your luck also free sellers cannot add more than 4-5 products and buying the subscription will incur additional costs.

INDIAMART.COM
Mar 20, 2018 06:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends now I want to share my experience on Indiamart.com from some days I was searching for Agar agar bacterialogical grade for my collage project when I searched online the site asked me to register I registered and the I tried to purchase for my need as I seen there were the small pockets were alao available in the form of 10 gm.20gm.50gm.100gm.etc but when I tried to purchase that product the site was not taking the orders and then finally I tried to call customer care and they recieved my call and the representative says that they dont take of that such small quantities and we have to order minimum 500gm .then why dont they remove that listings from their site. it was my personal review tank u friends

One place where wholesalers available
Mar 05, 2018 06:49 PM Read (via Android App)

Hii friends, let me tell you about this website what I experianced.

Once I had searched for solar pannel wanted for my project as my friend suggested me.

What I see? There where too many companies offering solar pannel in low mrp, when you are odering in large quantity.

You just have to put your mobile number and then they show you verious results , many products with per quantity valu.

What is best in this.?

If you coulde not find the product in your budgets dont wory, just after one or two days they call you for your price.

Is not this best thing.? I loved it and you should also try once.

Thank you.

Real website
Feb 26, 2018 07:43 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends today I am going to share my true experience about indiamart website . I came to know about this website from one of my friend .

I wanted to buy jeans so I search indiamart . They ask me my information , after filling that they had given adresses of few shops in my area . I contacted them through mobile & I got some good deals . Here you can find numerous things & numerous seller which give you reasonable rate . I got same products which I saw on website . They delivered them in time . The web site is easy to understand & use .

Only one thing you have to take care , check the shop owners review otherwise you can become fool by seller easily .

Online business India mart
Feb 24, 2018 02:56 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi am Dinesh and today I tell about Indiamart app. India mart is very useful for us and very helpfull for sales and purchase everywhere.

And you can earning money work with India mart sales your product. I also register to this India mart ID and name is Rijwan chemical suppliers.

Good service provide to customer and dealer and they are protect customer money and risk of customers payment as like rules .they give surety to payment process.

I was happy to work with us and continue work.

Real Indian E-Commerce Website
Jan 31, 2018 12:45 AM Read

Hello Friends,

Today I am going to share my true experience of using indiamart.

India mart is a very good website. it is an Indian e-commerce website. I am using from 9 months. This website give very quick response. When you search any product on indiamart then they ask some information to fill like name, email and mobile number after that Indiamart's customer call back within 15 minute and ask some more information about your product then location. After that they send details of 5 to 10 shop near by you or location you choose. And the details are genuine.

so friends India mart is a very good E-Commerce. please visit the site if you want to buy any product online.

Great support
Jan 10, 2018 06:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Once a time I found some my material in needed in my company and ill search on the google and its shows first result is indiamart then I open and search what I want and I get it in near me

The custmer service is too fast they call me and ask what I want and all the help they provide me.

If the material doesnt available in your near shop then find on india mart they have a to z product in any type and any brand

Product quality is good ill purchase from mumbai they can send me on my address with a good packing

The delivery timeliness is sharp they can send after payment is done.

Website and app both are using but website can show much more and clear result as compare to app.

The supplier on this sites are reliable. Do purchase from the rated suppliers to avoid threts

Risky Website
Jan 09, 2018 10:01 PM Read (via Android App)

IndiaMart.com is a platform which connect buyers and sallers to full fill each others deal. But they get money from sallers, beacuse sallers sale fake products. Indiamart is good platform for business men but Indiamart have to verify products like others shoping sites. Indiamart only connect buyers and sallers, indiamart could't give any products, they have not any own products and services. In my personal experience Olx is better than Indiamart.

Actually indiamart not a shopping website, it's a consultant site.

I lost my 10000 in this website, I was ordered SD card and Pen drive from a saller but saller send only SD card which are not working for a seconds.

Recommended Top Articles