Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-124-4616444

Healthkart.com Reviews

Not good company, frauds
Nov 29, 2020 03:45 AM Read (via Mobile)

Few weeks ago, I brought a whey protein and a shaker from healthcart. when I checked the shake it's prints faded easily on the very first day. So I wanted return that product, but there is no return option.Then I wrote a review about that product in health care, obviously It'a a negative review. When I checked tried to publish, I got a message, your review will be published within 48 hours. But never published because it's a negative review. Also I checked reviews of every products. Most of the reviews only say product is good and very short. Nothing seems to be a real genuine review.They only show positive reviews and filter negatives. That means they are frauds. And protein which I brought very hard to digest.It was muscle blaze raw whey of 1 kg. So be careful with this company and products. Attached proof with this review, you can check it

Appealing products but engaged in organised fraud
Nov 05, 2020 11:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

Its an organisation with a very good vision and product line.

But there is organised fraud & counterfeiting going on within company, by its own employees, people in charge of integrity, dealers, supply chain partners.

Product I received was completely packed (no courier damage), but the product box inside was repacked replacing the original/ intended contents with toffees.

This repackaging was so neatly done, that seeing its packing material company itself was not able to substantiate with thier originals.

Since they are manufacturer & seller both, it was very difficult to convence them that problems were from their side.

Couldn't get a refund since I didn't had a video recording at the time of delivery & unboxing.

My advice & LESSONS:

1- Always buy from a good sellers like (Amazon, Flipkart, Amway etc ) as they are big brands & are cautious for customers.

2- ALWAYS RECORD A VIDEO OF PARCEL AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY & UNBOXING for every online purchase.

Fraudelently charged HKPremium
Nov 02, 2020 10:45 AM Read

I ordered only for Whey Protein, however HKPremium was added into my cart during payment without my consent or knowledge. When I called Customer Care they said refund for HKPremium is not possible. This behavior is scam and fraud.

Healthkart.com
Fake product recieved from healthkart
Mar 23, 2020 05:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bottom of the whey protein box has cut mark, seal was also open from one side. Healthkart company should be banned, they have no rights to play with public health. Why our government is not taking action against this kind of companies. Dont buy from healthkart, now i dont know from where i should buy whey protein. I am heartbroken and sad.

FAKE PRODUCTS
May 01, 2019 02:41 PM Read

I ordered scivation xtend bcaa from HEALTHKART.COM and received the product in no time, It costed me around 2000 rs which was 15% off on mrp which was a really high price.

But the worst part was the authenticity the product was not authentic as the number on the seal of the importer was wrong I verified it by mailing them ie. musclepronutrition.

I even tasted the product and I was sure it is fake as I have already used the original ones before and I could tell the difference as authentic xtend bcaa is sweet but does not have sugar so is not sticky but this one was very sticky.

I asked them to change it and they demanded the pictures which I send them and after that no further action has been taken by them. I have been mailing them for good 10 days but unfortunately they have not been replying.

I think that I just lost my money and dont expect to get them back.

I recommend not to fall in their trap as they gonna demand good amount from you and in return provide duplicate products to u!

Healthkart is fake
Oct 15, 2018 10:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi I m Vaibhav from Mumbai. Healthkart is absolutely fake do not order anything from healthkart. I had ordered a mass gainer from healthkart which did not have any seal. And when I opened the jar it was half empty and the product was completely fake with something mixed in it and it tasted worst.When I contacted the customer care executive ishwar he did not help me. Please spread the word with your family, relatives and friends if u want them to be healthy do not order anything from healthkart. Healthkart is a fraud and Cheater. They just make money by fooling people. Ban healthkart.

Provides good products for health issues.
Aug 20, 2018 01:06 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi I am Sudipta howlader and today I am going to share my personal experience about healthkart.com.

Healthkart.com is a well platform for health products. Anyone can find various products for health benefits.

Many more times I have orderd many items from healthkart.com. Last month I have ordered a muscleblaze whey protein of 2.2 lbs.

They delivered the item towards me within 7 days and the item was 100% genuine with Hallmark. I was truly satisfied with my item. Otherside I also ordered many protein bars, Organic green tea from healthkart.com.

All the items 100% genuine and their packaging and delivery system were so much good.

The application respond and the customer service is really satisfactory. Really a good site for health included product.

Healthkart my first protein-good delivery
Jul 05, 2018 01:46 PM Read (via Android App)

I was searching for protein shake as I had to join gym and I needed health supplements.as I am beginner so I needed to buy some thing which could provide a good source to my body.I saw a lot of whey proteins with sky touching prices but anyhow I got this product of healthkart my first protein.it was also not of much cost.I ordered this product and got this in three working days.Healthkart has really a good customer support and they have a better delivery system.I am truly satisfied by the product and the team of healthkart.thank you

Apr 10, 2018 01:59 PM Read (via Android App)

I am writing this review on my person experience I am shubham sharma from Ludhiana, Punjab. I ordered ultimate nutrition prostar 5.4 lbs from healthkart. The found myself cheated when I open the packing of the box there is no seal on the box but ghe inner seal is there I complaint it to the healtkart officials but the refusses to take it back the I used this product I found no problem but get dissapoint from the sevice of the helakart. I pledge to not to order any supppliment from helthkart again.

Original Guarantee
Mar 27, 2018 10:40 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am Pankaj and today I will tell you about my true experience about healthkart.com online supplement and food shop.

In india there is so many online websites but every website is not genuine. You may suffer from duplicate products or fake products. The difference in quality packaging etc. But today I will tell to about healthkart India's no.1 online shopping store for foods and supplements.

I live in jamshedpur, jharkhand I ordered my food supplement its name is muscleblaze mass gainer XXL 6.6lbs. Its cost is 3999 but I get it from healthkart in discount I paid 2586.

Now friends I was fully setisfied from this website it delivered my product in just 4 days. The delivey is very fast you can get your product earlier then other websites. The most important thing is about this website is you deffinetly get the origional product. This is genuine site. You can eaisly trust on it. The offer system is also very good every time you see their is so much discount on different products it may help you to choose the right one in cheap cost. I reffer you all if you are looking to buy a food supplement go with this site you deffinetly get the origional product its my guarantee.

THANK YOU.

Feb 09, 2018 02:41 PM Read

Healthkart is certainly a fake company.During past, an order of 100 capsules for Grenade Thermo Detonator was placed by me and its delivery resulted after two days.I paid an amount of Rs.3277/- for the same. Shockingly, there were only 30 capsules inside the bottle.After several complaints, the bottle was collected from the delivery boy after ten days.This was followed by no communication from their side and whenever I called them, they said, "You would be getting a call back from Healthkart in this regard".No response resulted from the company and my money was blocked.I was enforced to forward my complaint to Consumer Court Forum against the fraudsters of Healthkart.com.

100% Genuine products
Feb 03, 2018 02:01 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys! Im a professional body builder taking supplements reugularly. When I suppose a buy a product, I will go to a shop and search for an original product. But once I came to know about the healthkart.com I made an order for creatine on ultimate nutrition. I got the package and it was a genuine product of the company. Thus I learned about healthkart and everyone gave me a good opinion about the site. Since now I had purchased more than 30 products from healthkart, it was real and 100% genuine products.

Thank you healthkart for providing a good service!

Received all Genuine Products
Jan 28, 2018 09:39 PM Read (via Android App)

I just stepped into the fitness world few months ago and finally I thought of buying protein powder and other fitness stuffs. After watching few online videos I came to know that there are plenty of fake products in the market. So I started searching for solutions and then I came to know about this website healthkart.com. I gone through this website several times and finally I found out that this site provides genuine products. So I downloaded the application from Google play store and placed my orders. I bought Muscleblaze whey protein and carb blend.The delivery date was after 10days I was tracking the product everyday. Finally on the 7th day the products were delivered to me and I was shocked to receive an early delivery. It was new to me. Then I thoroughly checked the products and checked it's originality from Muscleblaze. Fortunately I received all genuine products and I was happy to not get scammed. My reliability has been increased since then and I will order my next products from Healthkart as well.The interface is very sober and simple yet effective. So I am recommending this website to all the viewers. Genuinely is guaranteed.

Healthkart- kart your health in their pocket.
Dec 08, 2017 11:57 PM Read (via Android App)

From many days I was thinking about to review the healthkart app so my brother is gym buddy he loves gym nd he keeps 2 to 3 hours in the gym every day so for him muscle supplements are his life but in my city no one provides supplements so we think to buy the supplements online healthkart is special for gym accessories and supplements so we order a Bcaa nd whey protein from helthkart. But firstly it deliver me 15 days later nd when I open the box nd mix the powder with water it dosent mixed bcz it is duplicate product nd when I call customer care nd request for refund then they said to me that open boxes are not acceptable. M vry dissappointment with healthkart.my experiance with healthkart is vry worst.i wanna show u the order but I was frustrated from all this so I deleted the app. I personally not recommend to anyone this app but it depends on your choice.

Promotes only muscleblaze
Dec 04, 2017 05:10 PM Read (via iOS App)

They always promote muscleblaze as the best suppliment brand. they are great at marketing but very less tranparent towards customers. there are many suppliments like bcaa. and muscleblaze sells soo stupid products like mass gainer xxl and all. mass gainers are the worst suppliments you can invest on. muscleblaze is not superior to on nutrition as promoted by healthkart. And I also faced worst situation where I ordered muscleblaze from healthkart and there is no scratch code for authentication which is why people buy musclevlaze for. And when I called healthkart for return they are least responsible and denied.

Bad customer service
Dec 01, 2017 03:49 AM Read (via Android App)

The customer service is very worst why because I have booked an protein ( 4.4lb) 2kg bottel they tourches me by sending offers everyday but when we book an item they not even connect the call to the representative, if we talk a little bit louder they cut over call.

The quality of the products are good no issues in that matter.

It requires much time to deliver a single product they don't have a time sense and their is no basic ethics about caring their customer they call us on unusual times sometimes they call us on 8pm.

Don't use this app/website its just a waste of time for the peoples like me if u have a much patience and you don't get anywhere then only check here.

This is not an reliable website

Best one
Nov 25, 2017 04:21 PM Read (via Android App)

It is one of the best website of india which gives you very good service regarding physical wellness to all customers with free of cost which is very good part of this website.Quality of all products are very good all are original brand products wheather it is protine, Vitamins, Wieght loss products all things have very good quality.The best thing of the website is delievery of product in short time.I am using this site from last 5 years it is very useful website.Both app and website of healthkart is good in use whereas app runs fast than website.It is very reliable website and you can trust on it with my opinion????????

An honest review
Nov 06, 2017 12:39 PM Read (via Android App)

Healthkart.com is a site from where you can buy health related products like whey protein , multi vitamins, fish oils, creatine and all the products. I myself is a gym enthusiast and I have ordered many products for myself from this site. The products were 100% original and were delivered by trusted distrubuters but the only problem was I did not reasearch for the same products on other relaible sites like amazon. The same product was offered to me by amazon at a price which was Rs. 1500-2000 less than what healthkart.com was offering. So after that I researched every product and found that every product on healthkart.com was expensive by Rs. 1500-2000. So I stopped buying products from healthkart.

So I suggest you to buy from other online sites because they offer you a cheaper price for the same product.

Very expensive website!!
Oct 29, 2017 03:08 PM Read (via Android App)

I recently ordered a big muscle whey protein form Healthkart.com and I was very disappointed to know that the same product was available in a much less price in other websites.I didn't checked on other websites because of the quality of healthkart.com.

But after that order, many times I have observed that the suppliments are available at a much high price as compared to other websites.well honestly, there is no issue in the quality of the item received by healthkart.com.

CONCLUSION: -If uh can afford almost 10% more price of suppliments, then go with healkart.com otherwise I wanna tell uh that other websites provide same quality suppliments in a much cheaper price.

Damaged product delivered..
Oct 17, 2017 03:42 PM Read (via Android App)

On 8-9-2017 I received muscleblaze whey protein from healthkart.com.when I open the outer portion of the label of the jar was unprofessionally labeled and after opening the cap of the jar the inner seal was also not properly sealed.i raised complaint and after that they arrange the reverse pick up after 5 days of delivery.and after seven days from reverse pickup they call me and tell me that they will replace it with new one.i received the replaced product and I open the product , but the same jar was again sent.

I have raised my complaint by calling and mailing them with the proof, but they are not able to replace.that's whole process shows that they have no value of their own commitment.

Recommended Top Articles