Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-80-41656200

Clickoncare.com Reviews

Bad experienced
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I had a bad experienced with clickoncare .I ordered 1 korean cream which cost rs 2300 n with shiping charged rs100 for prepaid as they displayed 3 products trial pack free I go for coc instead of nykaa .after ordered there's no notification for dispatched n shipment in my email.after so much enquiry I got my ordered aftr 20 days. N without 3 trial samples this is disgusting they fooled us to attract customer.m really disappointed .better not to shop online in this website. waste of my time n money....it's not a safe website .

Not trustworthy
Nov 26, 2020 08:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

I got cheated from this company..i ordered 2 quantity of Glutotione 1000, I got 2 packets but one was empty. I contacted customer care, but they not agreeing . I had not replaced with product or amount. How to trust this company. I lost the. Rs.2756.

Highly non recommended site for purchase
Nov 12, 2020 12:44 PM Read

They put products on website .Then take order and money and later on say that the product did not pass internal quality audit. When it did not pass internal audit why they dont complain to govt against the product and why they were selling the product without checking internal audit report.they have no idea what stock they have and how much order they have to take.

totally useless site

Clickoncare.com
Very good service, received within 1 week.
Oct 06, 2020 06:06 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi

I ordered some medicine with ClickonCare i received it within1 week of ordered placed.

Definatly 5 star to services.

Be specific and clear with your medicine name and power, brand.

ClickOnCare Review
Nov 27, 2020 04:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a product of rs 275 for which they charged me rs 100 as delivery , which was absolutely fine with me but when I received the product, they charged me another rs 100 for shipping....This sucks....for a product of rs 275 , I paid 200rs delivery charges forcefully....Click oncare sucks....No one should buy from them...

Most helpful
Sep 01, 2020 01:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am fully satisfied...thanks click on care ...and specially thanks to subham ...he is a very helpful person...

Excellent Website
Aug 04, 2020 08:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have very good experience with this website. They Sale genuine product only. They deliver product on time.

About Refund
Jul 22, 2020 08:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered two products from this site. After 3 days when I checked the website it showed the order is cancelled. There was no information sent to me about refund. So I messaged them on their website. Initially I didn'tsee any reply. I also emailed them saying I will contact consumer forum. Still no reply. So as an educated and aware consumer I simply lodged a complaint in consumer forum and guess what that site immediately replied they will refund me in 12-15 banking days. So after 12 days I got my full refund. So if you are having problems with refund on any online site go lodge a complaint in national consumer forum.

Amount deducted without any fault from customer en
Jul 10, 2020 01:38 PM Read

Product got returned due to so called RTO. There is no info as why RTO happend but penalty was deducted without any eveidence. Ppls do not this.

Impressive experience
Jun 25, 2020 05:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am totally impressed with clickoncare catalog, I had earlier ordered my ducray shampoo from Amazon, but it came expired, thankfully this website tells us about expiry dates. Got my shampoo in 3 days, Thanks clickoncare, I'll be looking to buy from you again.

Good experience!!!
Jun 12, 2020 08:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

I faced some problems with the products they delivered..but now ok thanks for resolving the issues..till now having a good experience with them..

Elated with their timely delivery and experience
Jun 12, 2020 06:00 PM Read

I am very elated to share the experience of shopping I had with Clickoncare, my dermatologist prescribed me a cream-'Physiogel', I was not able to find it anywhere in the nearby stores, but thankfully I found this website. Though I had never ordered from anywhere except Amazon and flipkart but I went ahead. To my surprise I received my product with in a day of order the cream. Thank you so much Clickoncare I will look forward to buying from you .

AMAZING
May 23, 2020 12:11 PM Read

The best service, during lockdown also they delivered my essentials in said time. Keep up the good work.

Click on care had some problem during covid
Apr 10, 2020 08:39 PM Read

I faced some problems with click on care

Later they rectified after complaint through mouth shut

Now ok, may be because of covid the problem generated.

GOOD SUPPLIER

Thanks for Mouth shut as our negative feedback review works.

Suppliers will attend to our feedback.

Do not order from them
Oct 25, 2019 10:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

They are pathetic I am based in melbourne I ordered Azac acne soap 2 and I got Azac cream instead !! I mean how dumb can anyone be they said they will reply back in 24 hours ! And it’s been 2 days pls give me my refund as I paid like 4600 rs on shipping

Hopeless service do not order from clickon care
Oct 09, 2019 04:33 PM Read

Dear Sir,

This is such a pathetic situation and service by clickon care I have ever faced in my life.

My address is very clear in my order, I have raised complaint many times. I have not received any call from the delivery person. I have not refused any order and I was waiting for the medicine for such a long period of time.

I have not received my medicines still and today I got message that it is refused by customer. What a surprise to me as a customer who has ordered in on urgent basis.

Anyways now keep your medicines with you. I do not need it. Thanks a lot for troubling me.

Kindly refund my full money back to my account and confirm.

Shridhar Joshi

Worst Product Delivery service
Sep 23, 2019 07:21 PM Read

Please don't order any product from this WebSite. The courier service associate with this company is one of the worst which is not authenticate at all . They will deliver the product any place to complete there job and will tell ur product is delivered . After that no one will be traced, not the courier service or Clickoncare .

I GOT MY ORDER
Aug 08, 2019 12:33 PM Read

I odered Glutone 1000 cost 2398 INR and ESCOR Z cost

358 on 25th july 2019 paid through my axis bank debit card, still these guys send my order on 31 july and asked for money I was told that this is a post paid order and you have to pay for it, I refuse to take coz I had already paid through my card, I called these people may time regarding this send mail with screenshot of payment deduction from my card still they are not giving proper answer and always says the same that we are looking into this matter and will resolve in 24 hars, today is 8th aug and I have not received my order yet.

I got my order today and I am thankful to you guys:-)

Fake site
Feb 04, 2019 01:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

It seems that this is the fake site I have ever ordered a product from.

Never purchase a product from clickoncare.

I ordered a product on 26th Jan. And didn't received it yet.

I have paid for it in advance, and that didn't even refunded my money back.

Never ever order a product from clickoncare.

They are completely fake. They never picks up the call.

Unprofessional
Dec 18, 2018 11:03 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst timely delivery and response.

Never purchase any product from clickoncare .

It is the worst site for purchasing any product.

They shipped the wrong product when I reached them they asked me to ship it back and postage charges will be refunded but never refunded money . Don't go with clickoncare .

Clickoncare.com