Reliabilty:

Feb 03, 2012 05:05 PM 4665 views

Reliabilty:

Frequency:

On-board facilty:

It happened once that I had to travel from Howrah to Nagpur. I tried for booking tickets in conventional Mumbai bound trains but could not succeed. While browsing through the list of trains I came across a name which read "Samarsata Express".

On further inquiry I came to know that this train has an extended route - it does not follow the conventional HWH - KGP - TATA - CKP route rather it travels a longer HWH - BNK-PRR-CKP route.As a few tickets were still available in AC II Tier I booked one and was actually happy to have a confirmed reservation on a super fast train. However, the fare was on a higher side.

On scheduled date the Train started from Howrah at scheduled time.

The coaches were new, wll lit and best part was the AC was working as expected (this I am skeptical about). The washroom was clean and to my surprise the coach that I was travelling in still had a few vacant seats. I was really happy to see that speed of this train was really good and it was mostly on time. Next day morning when we had a halt (somewhere in Chattisgarh) I actually saw the composition of the train. This train had 9 / 10 AC coaches. I was really impressed about this fact. Finally the train reached Nagpur bang on time and so ended my perfect journey.

As current frequency of the train is just a week, I recommend that Indian Railway ministry should increase the frequency of this train as it enables people from interior parts of WB to directly travel to our Business HUB.

Write a Review on Samarasata Delux