aws.amazon.com Reviews

Bucket full of tools - AWS
Nov 21, 2019 11:58 AM Read

Same principal applies with AWS as you must know how to, when & why use the tool. Before using AWS do little research on your use case. After that, using AWS will be more convenient and pleasureful experience. Little research will help you to choose right services and you will understand how to optimize the costing part. Without knowledge & research u may get pain, same as we get from conventional tools. If you try to use a conventional tool without knowing how, when & why. You may not get desire result but you get pain. I am using many services from AWS and it's a wonderful experience. So please do your project homework first and then start working. Nowadays lots of resources available at AWS and other forums use them. AWS provide free trial for may services to understand them and

Good
Oct 11, 2018 05:43 PM Read (via Android App)

From acustomer view amazone is a best choice for shopping online.I personaly satisfied buying products on amazone.ammazone provides cash on delivary.my mother is also satisfied with the site.she buyed her mobile battery a hand bag, @ saree for her.my brot/er brought a shhoo for him.my family is happy with amazone.

Amazon care us
Jan 10, 2018 03:19 AM Read (via Mobile)

Always I use amazon for shopping as it is the best trusted site for me .

Also they care for us, they provide cash on delivery option on most of their product which makes shopping easy .The only problem is that it have greater price of products .I have recently ordered shoes from amazon and satisfied with both amazon and shoes.

Keep It Up Ama

aws.amazon.com
RDS service is good.
Dec 16, 2017 12:43 AM Read

I recently used their relational database service(RDS). The main thing they have provided a large number of customizations to their application. As my application is having many of complex things so I was able to customize this service as according to my requirement.

I have mainly used it with ClearDb mysql in heroku app. It is so user friendly, everything is mentioned clearly about this service on youtube.

It is very light weight application so it runs fast on heroku server.

Thanks

Amazon.com
Sep 13, 2017 08:26 PM Read

Hi friends I suggected to you this is super service online shopping company I brought lot off products in this site since two years the all delevaring products are goode but one time I ordered shoe 8 no but they send 9 no I will return the proiduct the company supporting is super they refunded with in 15 days so iam happy the all products are giving better disacounts and giving good quality prpoducts iam happy shoping with amazon it is to me It is a believale online shoping and if you want to return product by any default accuring so you are easily return the product and you will get the money refund

Learn AWS
Sep 06, 2017 06:07 PM Read

AWS(Amazon Web Services) is a one of the most demand cloud compute in the cloud field.AWS web services provides you one year free and efficient services.It bills for very low &what ever you used in this web site.Amazon provides free tutorial of all our products and services in AWS.Now I am learning AWS for my career.AWS gives best career path.It provides you 100GB og memory with free.Learn AWS build your career strong.

Amazon web service
Jul 11, 2017 10:02 PM Read

Asw.amazon.com or amazon web service(AWS) is a dynamic, growing business unit within amazon.com.Amazon Web Services has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud.AWS Provide other many services for clients.

Amazon is a world wide website and any one can buy product from it.asw.amazon prowide storage, Best customer support and many other services.You can join in it and do amazing things with amazon web service.Its your turn now, I personally recommend you to use this website provider software and sign up in it as a new user.

Web site is very user friendly.You can study all the portions with in seconds because it very easy to use.

Then it take very less time to load the website it means that it is user friendly and vary creative one.Thank you

AWS - Amazon Web Services
Jul 08, 2017 10:08 PM Read

Amazon Web Services - Cloud Computing -> A online course to acquire knowledge on Cloud even you don't have full technical knowledge over a particular domain.

It is very user friendly and can provide the depth knowledge regarding the same. It includes the Big domains like Networking, Database, Web Design and many more and you can get or enroll the online course as provided by many institution and with many discount offers too, apart from that the course syllabus is not too big - each and every topic is describe very precisely which can understood very clearly by the non techies too.

The traffic is shared to use the resources of AWS so any one can easily and quickly access a particular service or function in AWS. It is also very secure website and service of amazon.

Have a try for it!

Not good service
May 25, 2017 01:14 PM Read

The free is not in reality free. They charge a strong sum for the sake of information exchange/utilization. We are utilize this administrations just 20 days however they charges Rs.18000 for the sake of information exchange. Yet, they said that it is free up-to 12 months or 750 hours.

They conned individuals for the sake of free administrations. "They are never demonstrated any provisos that you have pay for this in the event that you picked this." Pathetic Service. Is it conceivable that a gigantic measure of bill in 20 days for the sake of free administrations. Amazon is an absolutely brand of to make individuals absurd!

A great cloud computing service by amazon
Jun 17, 2016 04:16 PM Read (via Android App)

If u want to start your own blog, want to host your apps then certainly go for amazon web services. Have to money to start with? Dobt worry aws takes care of it too! You can use aws for free for 1 year through its free tier. Worried about technical support well then not to worry at all. Amazon has best tech support as well. I recently hosted my personal blog on aws for free. You would definately love it!

Very satisfied...
Mar 10, 2016 01:23 PM Read

Amazon.com is the largest marketplace in the universe. I think there is nothing you can’t get from this e-commerce platform. Even though there is an Indian version of this site that is named as amazon.in which helps you to make purchases much easy, Amzon.com provides some exclusive products that are not available in Indian market.

That is where this site becomes useful. Most of the products in amazon.com also provide an international shipping facility with very reasonable shipping charge. Only disappointing thing is that there is no facility for cash on delivery.

Shoes ordered form Amazon
Jan 06, 2016 05:25 PM Read

I had ordered a pair of Sandals from Amazon on 24th December. The pair of sandals were supposed to be delivered by 2nd Jan but it arrived on 27th December only. As soon the parcel was delivered I realized that it is short in size and so I initiated reverse pick up immediately and today on 28th at 10.30 Am the fellow from courier came and had my product picked up. I am really impressed with the promptness and accuracy of Amazon and would really recommend this site to every online shopping customer.

Cheating people in the name of free services(AWS)
Oct 20, 2015 04:44 PM Read

The free is not actually free. They charge a hefty amount in the name of data transfer/usage. We are use this services only 20 days but they charges Rs.18000 in the name of data transfer. But they said that it is free up-to 12 months or 750 hours.

They cheated people in the name of free services. "They are never shown any clauses that you have pay for this if you opted for this." Pathetic Service. Is it possible that a huge amount of bill in 20 days in the name of free services. Amazon is a totally brand of to make people foolish!

aws.amazon.com