Zedge.net Reviews

SUPERB ZEDGE
Mar 18, 2019 02:06 AM Read (via Android App)

I am writing my first review on any website. I am going to describe my opinion and experience about the website 'zedge.net.

Zedge is superb and excellent website. This made my downloading needs fulfilled. Before using this website l used to check various websites to download ringtones and wallpapers but I could not succeed to find a permanent downloader. Sometimes I had to be sad due to lack of content in the website.

I knew about this website once when I was searching for a good ringtone downloader. I found this website on Google free download my first ringtone 'shape of you'. I found ringtone wallpaper themes and many more in this website.

Information provided by the website is very clear and distinctive. We can easily find anything which we want. He is providing a good service and support to his customer. It is very user friendly app and the theme of website is very beautiful. It's only limitation that It takes little more time to load. But on overall it is a great website.

Zedge an awesome app
Jun 03, 2018 05:53 PM Read (via Android App)

Zedge,

If you using any kind of Android device and finding an mind blowing application for HD wallpapers so let me tell you that Zedge is an application that you should download.

Here you will very good wallpapers with different categories like nature, animated, cars, bikes, actors, football players, gaming wallpapers and much more.

Apart from wallpapers you will some more cool stuffs like 1000 of cool ringtones as well as notification tones.

I am using Zedge from past 1 year and let me tell it's complete all your needs related to wallpapers ringtones and notification tones.

So personally I am recommending it all the readers of my reviews.

Thank you.

Good Variety of Ringtone,Games,Songs etc.
Apr 03, 2018 10:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

Zedge.net and zedge app has good collection of ringtone, wallpaperss.they update all category regularly basis.

I choose zedge for downloading wallpapers and ringtone. it has very large category which is very good for finding any content.

The doewnload cost is free which is good. Quality of the wallpaper is high for any screen.

Its interface is attractive and easy to find anything from this site so use this site.

Zedge.net
Best place to personalize your phone
Jan 23, 2018 12:44 PM Read (via Android App)

I am very old user of zedge and very big fan also. Zedge is my first choice for downloding wallpapers and specially ringtone on my first simple mobile phone. ( 5 year ago till now) .

Zedge provide viriety of latest wallpapers according to various display sizes and resolutions. Every type of pretty wallpapers and themes are found in zedge.

Latest ringtones- polyphonic, monophonic, instrumental etc, can be downloaded feom here. Besides wallpapers and ringtones zedge also allow anyone to download themes, games and various other apps for android and iPhone.

You can search every items easily with the help of SORT function. You van sort contents acccording tovrious criteria like- popularity, adding date, size etc.

Zedge app is available for both Android and iPhone platforms. App is very welldesigned and smooth.

If you love to personalize your device you must visit to zedge. you never get disappointed.

Thanks.

Nice site for wallpapers and ringtones
Jan 12, 2018 09:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Zedge.net is superb website that have a lot of collection of wallpapers and a lot of wallpapers .

I usually download any wallpapers or ringtones from this site only .

This site will have a updated ringtones and many in every category.

And when we come to the wallpapers various types and amezing wallpapers. That are correctly fit our screen .to set as wallpaper.

Today I choose ths , to write review because I tried this website recently to download wallpapers .

You can see the pics I will upload for example how the wallpapers are.

This website also provides a app to download and it it exactly same as this site .

Use this website and you can also download and use the zedge app . Try this site have collection of awesome.

Thanking you .

Best wallpaper and ringtone app
Jan 03, 2018 04:48 PM Read (via Android App)

Best wallpaper and ringtone application I ever watched in my life you can also try this now in India it is available on Play Store so you can download from Play Store if you installed once you will never uninstall this app because it contains top and best ringtones for you and best wallpapers for you please install this app now

Ringtones, Just Made For You
Dec 19, 2017 04:19 PM Read

You love changing appearance and feel of your Android or IOS device and looking for some amazing ringtones, wallpapers, and widgets for your device as per your mood. Just visite to this site and you can find all that you need it one place. This site provides a rich collection of tones, images, and widgets to help you out in all the scenario of customizing your device.

This site is meant for those who love their devices and want to try new and some of the amazing looks on it. They have the largest collection of FHD images to use as wallpaper and all the latest sound clip to make your device sound like a beast around you.

As this site doesn't contain any malware or virus it is completely safe to use even this device doesn't break any law in terms of using any of the sound clips, this makes it more satisfying, safe and user-friendly to everyone.

This site is quite heavy so then it can take a little bit extra time to load for the first time but after that its works fluently without any problem.

PERFECT MATE TO YOUR PHONE
Nov 28, 2017 12:34 PM Read (via Android App)

The zedge is a very cool app, here we can find tons of cools wallpapers and ringtones for ypur smartphone. I always use this app, the app contains all types of wallpapers and ringtones, it even have stock android smartphone ringtones and wallpapers.

Really very cool app, and it tis very easy to set up the content just in one touch.

The quality of the wallpapers is really very high, every category is available.

The user interface is attractive and fast.

MUST TRY IT

Zedge.net
Sep 25, 2017 11:40 PM Read (via Android App)

Zedge is the one of the best website officially created for wallpapers and ringtones thousands of ringtone and thousands of wallpapers are avaiable.any type of wallpapers and ringtones you want you will get easily and the best quality wallpapers full hd and easy to downlood loved this app and I will refer this site only becayse easy and free.

Go for it

Zedge
Sep 03, 2017 11:56 AM Read (via Android App)

Zedge my one of the favriout website for best quality of wallpaper as well as awesome ringtones. The wallpaper available are always HD and are of best quality. But the website does not have any app in our country ( india) so they should avail a app on playstore which can help us directly download best quality of wallpaper.

Everything your phone.
Feb 27, 2016 01:55 PM Read

Zedge is the perfect stop for high content for your phone from wallpapers, ringtones, message tones to games. It has always act handy whenever your phone needs a new or a fresh look, or maybe try a new theme that is out in the website and flaunt it to your friends.

I myself have a huge collection of wallpapers and ringtones by zedge.

The only problem is that the app is somehow blocked in india and you can access it only by proxy modification. I'm sure they'll work over this problem.

Zedge.net..Best for Customization Stuff
Jan 07, 2016 05:40 PM Read

Using Zedge.net when I was using symbian phones and the only place for good themes was Zedge. and now for android and all stuff like Themes, Wallpapers, Ringtones for free. it is super easy to use any one can upload and download wallpapers or ringtones. Zedge application took this to a whole new level it is available on Android, Ios, Windows Phone using application is easy and fast.you can rate stuff uploaded by various users and categories makes easy to find wallpapers or ringtones easy. you even dont need to set size of a wallpaper it automatically choose correct size for the device.

Dec 21, 2015 05:43 PM Read

When I have Nokia 3600 slide phone I had download most of games, ringtone, wallpapers videos, application from Zedge.net. That time Zedge.net is the one of the best downloading website for mobile phones, that time Zedge.net is my favourite website, here you can download thousands of games, ringtone, wallpapers videos, application.

Now on these day the android is the main part of mobile, Zedge. net only supports java application, that why in these days Zedge.net is not so famous. otherwise nice website.

Thank you.

Zedge has been a useful portal for me
Jun 30, 2015 02:29 PM Read

I have found out this website on Google search years ago! It was a time when Nokia came up with big phones with innovative shape and sizes. I could not resist my temptation to use a model from Nokia, and spent a good Ra. 13k to get my Nokia 6670. It was a good amount at that time and In was fond of using it.

I started searching on Google to find out great ringtones, wall papers, theme etc to use on this mobile. I stumbled up on Zedge.net.

I started cruising the website and simply loved it. I downloaded at least 100 ringtones from this website to be used on my Nokia 6670 handset. I really liked the tunes, they were clear produced great sound quality. I downloaded versatile ring tones even for the same song. So, it was indeed great.

I also downloaded some wallpapers too, but Zedge was my first choice at that time to get sensational innovative ring tones.

I personally recommended about this site to my friends, relatives, co workers and every one  liked using this portal. So, I vote for zedge.net, it has been a wondeful experience using this portal.

Best mobile solution!! Loved It..! Miss it!!
May 14, 2015 11:19 PM Read

It was those when I used to beg other Symbian users to give me the softwares for my Nokia 6600. And since from 2004 to 2007, I did not have the broad band Internet, I could not download any app my self from internet with the dial up slow connection.  Those day wer full of eagerness but could no enjoy!

But then came was the mobile website called mobango(correct me if I am wrong). Its was Website wer I could find most of apps, games, software and especially ringtones for my Nokia 6600 and Nokia N70!  It had full load of All the stuff for the phone and I was enjoying it.  But in late 2010, I could not find much updates on mobango and then into the existence was the "Zedge.net", an advanced website with large variety of Apps of most of the now and then phones.

I could get almost all latest softwares and games from Zedge.net and it was pretty east to download them and most of them wer positively uninstallable on my Symbian phone without a problem.  The most I downloaded was was ringtones.

But now a days I dont go to this website anymore because - I dont need any more downloads from here and The Website doest open anymore properly in my Laptop.  May be because Zedge requires a super speed Internet.

Overall, Zedge.net was my past memories for my old phones.

Good site for mobile wallpapers and themes..
Apr 27, 2015 02:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

I want to review about Zedge.net as its a website that helps you to get best wallpapers, themes, launchers, live wallpapers, ringtones for you.As we all love to have good wallpapers and themes on our mobile devices so that it looks attractive.

Zedge.net offers you all this at a free of cost it a free website to get all this I reguarly update my home screen wallpapers as it have a huge category based listing for wallpapers you and too best you will like 80%  of them.

Zedge.net have some beautiful themes and launchers that makes your phone UI look better and tou will also get all the latest ringtones of the movies there free.for me zedge.net is a very useful site so I have downloaded it app as well that save my time and helps me in a better way.recommended sites for those who love to have cute and attractive wallpapers for their phone.

Recommended Top Articles