Wikimapia.org Reviews

Lets describe the whole world
May 30, 2015 06:52 PM Read

The best website for searching places before I got maps app in my android device. Wikimapia.org, where I had searched many places in my baroda. where I had searched my hometown. and had done so much fun while searching for places.

The best part about wikimapia.org is that. you can add places in it. means you can name the places. and I had named my house on the map:p

The tagline of the wikimapia is. lets describe the whole world. and yes it describes the whole world very clearly. the quality of the maps is very good. the site loads very quickly.

And if you want to searched some specific place on the map. you can select the option categories and select the option in it like. hotel, restaurant, university etc.

For me the number two site it is. for searching places. number one android maps. second wikimapia.

The best Mapping website equal to Google maps!!
Dec 07, 2012 11:50 PM Read

I have been using this mapping webpage for almost more than 5 years now. Its amazing.

Its has been helping me in many ways like - Finding places, Exploring places in and around the world including local places, Calculating distances, finding routes to shops and houses.

The other features I loved are -  u can create new places, roads and streets. U can also add comment and use wikimapia's different collaborated extended features like Terrain, google maps, etc.

Overall Wikimpia is a best mapping website I have ever used.  And I will keep using it!

Wikimapia.org