Travolook.in Reviews

Travolook is scammed company pls don't book tkt
6 days ago Read

I Had booked flight tkt but got cancelled from Travollok and my refund Rs 7496 is still not received.

Complete loser portal
15 days ago Read

I booked ticket by the time I finished off the price was increased by 800 and after one hour someone calls me asks to send 1200 as fare again. guys never ever in your life use this portal. rgrts

Travo look is a fraud company
17 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I have boked a ticket in 31/12/20.due to some reason the company cancel my ticket and till now not refund my money.the customer care only givien date. My ref no is REF759638839.

This is a fraud company.

Travolook.in
Worst experience ever
20 days ago Read (via Mobile)

My ticket was not booked. They said price increased when they tried to book. When i saw reviews, found all the customers have got same excuse. My refund is being delayed from last one month. Everytime they say some technical issue is there, it will be refunded in a week. Today i lodged a complaint against then to cybercrime. I request everyone to lodge a complaint so that these fraudsters dont keep fooling us. One more thing, none of the positive reviewers for travolook are authentic.i tried to reach whos reviewed food to travolook but found all fake. Not a single poaitive review was genuine. Please go forward and xontact cybercrime. Only they can help you.

Travolook is totally fraud company/online scammer
20 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Do not pay to travolook at all for anything.they show cheap fares for tickets and bookings to trap innocent people. total fraud company. the movement you pay them online they just give you a reference no.and then the story begins.you will only have the option to call their customer care and they keep giving you a time of 7-10days to refund which never happens.this goes on and on and on and on for months and you will not get your money back ever.

Fake website
Jan 29, 2021 12:04 PM Read

Be careful, please don't book any ticket from this website.

first they will show the cheap amount and then cancel the ticket, and then can't refund any amount

Refund not done
Jan 19, 2021 05:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Booked tkts but not cnfrmed ....no refund and nobody receives call on their customer care number ....total fake website a big scam

Helpful staff
Jan 19, 2021 11:42 AM Read

Even though my flight got cancelled but the customer support person helped me to get an alternate flight for the same price and time.

Flight tickets
Jan 19, 2021 07:11 AM Read (via Mobile)

They are online Fraud company. They do not refund. They are not authorized by any airline to book tickets. They work on showing low price tickets and when the end consumer books the flight tickets, a mail is sent stating that within 30 minutes if tickets are not confirmed, they will refund. The truth is the tickets will never be confirmed as there main goal is to not refund the amount. They are online fraudsters, who are playing on the minds of public by displaying cheap ticket prices. Based on my experience and many others experience, DO NOT BUY OR BOOK ANYTHING FROM TRAVOLOOK AS THEY ARE FAKE ONLINE UNAUTHORIZED FLIGHT BOOKING COMPANY WHO ARE HERE TO CHEAT PUBLIC. GOOGKE SHOULD BAN THIS COMPANY.

Very Bad
Jan 11, 2021 02:51 PM Read

The pathetic service from the travolook .refund not done from 2 months.total fake commitment .fake update on site about flight rates.very bad .nerver use in emergency .

Trust Travolook.
Dec 29, 2020 07:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

Thank you so much Esha saini( staff) from travolook. She has made all possible effort to make me fly back to my home where I lost all hope to reach home. Most trusting company. I Assure everyone without second thougt u can book your tickets from travolook. One of most trusting n cheapest Fare Air travel website . Thanks you travolook for most amazing services.

Fake site totally unprofessional staff
Dec 04, 2020 04:06 PM Read

I booked tickets through this site which is a total novice and un-professional site. All the staff working here are out to loot customers. Even for their own mistakes during booking of tickets, they try to fleece customers in parting money for their genuine concerns as well. I would never recommend anyone to book tickets through this site.

Travolook.in