Thespartanpoker.com Reviews

Spartan MAFIA
Nov 05, 2020 02:19 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is a terrible site and the authorities should ban this platform immediately, there is time and enough instances and evidences had been presented to spartan people including the owner Mr Azmin Rozania but they pay no heed to it..

See the screen shots and you will understand..

01 image is a cash games wherein all the suspicious players have same amount of stacks.

Another images AA is beaten by QQ on the river..

Likewise there are many more instances..

Disgusting site ever, it spoils the image of the poker game itself.

Cheating ,fraud, scam ,rigged , whatever u name it
Sep 14, 2020 09:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

In the beginning u will win for sure, U will be the one who will hit flush, sets, two pairs on river card. ur joy will know no limits untill all hell will break lose upon you, when everytime u have a straight, someone else will have a

bigger one, u got two pair, worry not , someone has a set against you. also u made highest possible straight on the turn , Dont worry river card will give a full house to ur opponent. long story short, You cannot win whatever u do, Your cards are always beaten whether you got AA, KK, QQ or JJ to begin with. Cash tables on this site is a sink to suck your money, tourneys are a little less dangerous , although reading other reviews on tourneys , altogether avoid this Scam. Best of luck though, if you still think of giving it a try for urself .

Totally rigged. Don't bother playing here. NEVER.
Sep 12, 2020 02:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is a 100% rigged site. The same players playing everywhere with heavy stacks on almost all tables. They start betting you and calling you with absolute zilch in their hand and make full houses flushes and straights on rivers. Every single time with no exception. It's clealy the Software has been programmed with their house players synced. You are clearly THROWING your money playing here.

Thespartanpoker.com
FRAUUUUDDDD
Sep 01, 2020 09:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Totally frauddddddd. Please don't play at all

Once in a blue moon if you win they never allow you to withdraw

An Absolute Scam of a website
Jul 16, 2020 02:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

I request to not play on this website. It will make you doubt the whole of concept of poker and the numerical skills attached with this game. The same 10-15% of the players will win all the time hitting their 2-3 outers to bust you in tourneys regularly. It is a total scam and I hope the owners are bankrupt soon. The fact they know it’s a fraud of a website makes it even worse. I have been playing on the website for a long time now and even though I have had good runs, it doesn’t take anything away from the fact that the RNG is totally rigged to induce action or give bad beats. I know it may sound like a generic rant but I have a history of over a 1000 hands in which in around 700 hands a bigger stack hits the two outer to make sure there’s a chance of a rebuy and the prize pool is met.

Beware of these scammers and I can even point to some player names who will always win no matter what you do.

Rigged
Jun 03, 2020 01:59 AM Read (via Mobile)

Spartan is completely rigged... They put their own players with unlimited buyin and in every table they have more than 2 Players of their own.... So that you have no chance winning against them... The cards are also discussed between them... I have lost more than 40 lakhs and then I came to know... It was stupid of me to keep on playing after knowing so much.... Guys please beware and play somehwere else.

Worst Experience. 100% rigged,scam,
May 08, 2020 12:06 AM Read

Stay away from this site. I personally know the owner Amin and his team. All of them are scammers. I also heard from them that they play with random Id. they have a back-end team and can see everybody's card and manipulate from back-end.

Beware of this Site!!
Apr 22, 2020 12:40 AM Read

Sites is full of agents, Tried various ways to put notes and try to identify but . no way. some time felt like whole table I am the only one genuine. Had lot of Bad beats(no exact number), one example,

I had JJ, flop-JQQ(i done all in, may be around 4 K)

turn-Q river-Q and the agent had K3, . so. 4 of a kind Q with K kicker agent won. this is one the rarest . no one who played poker ever will accept this. this can be the best example I had. there are other cases also also. immediately Logged out and uninstalled. highly not recommended!

If you are poker Lover, I would recommend any of below.

1.Don't use online Poker at all. if you are in India, have a Goa trip and try in actual casino(in a long run, you will realize you saved a lot by avoiding the online bitches)

2.Create a private room in Poker Star and play with only known Guys.

As far as in know . in long run no-one makes money from online poker. If any one made it they would have stopped playing after getting something. Online poker bitches know how to make you play again and Loot your profits and make you deposit again.!

Site full of employees
Apr 11, 2020 04:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is the one and only site where there is no thing called as odds.. AK aq aj aa kk all in against agents will end up getting beaten by 33 66 78 98.. Site is full of agents. Stay away from this site don't deposit don't play free rolls either because ur never gonna win n ur Hona just end up wasting your time.. This site don't even deserve a 1 star rating

Frode Poker Apps and site
Jan 20, 2020 11:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

I played first time here in chett section nobody was chetting with each other I was alone with bots in that game frode scam I played poker tournament for one hours at last they bots made me loose the game .And Bots gets better card I think govt need to stop this kind of frode then I uninstalled this Fake apps it can make steal our information so I want to say never play in this frode it seems to be frode

Stay away totally rigged
Aug 11, 2019 04:00 PM Read

All these bastrd owners are Muslims. They have no ethics, cheating and making money by illegal means always been their priority.

It's total scam and rigged site. It will wipe out all your bank balance gradually. I recommend you to uninstall the software and stop playing.

I wish I can kill these 420s
Jul 06, 2019 08:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

Total scam

I am going to police

Join me so we can make sure these lowstandards gO to jail or worst can get shot by me if I find them.

It's all rigged
Mar 20, 2019 05:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

I want to point out certain players like Versus and Mainevent. They never talk and have a same style of playing.. And honestly they seem like bots to me.. These guys are always chip leader like in a table of max 2k they have 6-8k almost everytime i see them.. I can't be soo damn unlucky... All the time.. If you notice a pattern. You always win at first few days or so.. And then you keep on crashing down.. And then starts the problem when you keep on depositing the money in order to cover up losses and end up losing that too..guys pls stay away from this site.

Guys don't play there
Jan 24, 2019 12:24 AM Read

It's a corrupt site and steals people's money. Most of them are bots and rigged by backends. Please play live tournaments rather than this software. I played there for years, and in the end, you will be not winning any money. It's always weird hands, and their systems are entirely not genuine.

TheSpartanPoker - TDS fraud
Apr 10, 2018 05:36 AM Read

Hi,

I have been playing Spartan website for some years now and I should admit these guys are minting money from players not only with high rakes but also with TDS deduction.

When I withdraw money first they deducted the TDS on the whole cashout, which was completely unethical as they should be only deducting on net winnings. Secondly it was always said the rakes from the ring cash games already includes the TDS that would be deducted.

I tried calling their customer care on 022-33487000, which never gets answered.this is the worst poker site when it comes to customer support. After I complained through email they returned some money and kept the rest saying the winnings are post April 1.eventhough I have net losses for the last 12 month period.this is complete fraud and no standard practice. the owners are just taking players money and then returning if they ask questions. I recommend players with similar issue to file a complaint with the income tax office against such fraudsters. hope the management is listening.

Thirdly they always keep the changing the effective dates for TDS deduction.they said March 1 2018 and then suddenly changed it to starting from April 1 2018.

Fake sites, dont play
Mar 29, 2018 01:14 PM Read (via Android App)

It is a fake sites, when I withdrawl the chips its shows transaction declined, and admin take the chips and account will be locked.Dont play this site, when I call him they says multiple account then I told please show my ip address thats other use your poker aplication, they told actually almost sametype of username already used here, then I told same type usernameand same user is not true, and I request him please send my ip copy, they did not done till now.

TheSpartanPoker is worst, indiapoker.org is best
Mar 27, 2018 12:45 PM Read

If you really understand, TheSpartan Poker has become a pit, which just keeps gobbling money, their company quadrific media is titled right as all you see is quads versus quads, royal flushes, straight flushes, people hitting bigger full houses. Doesn't it look like a scam to you. Any company that goes out in the world in name of poker tries to make a buck, it is no secret. Stop looking for brands to play poker, start peer to peer, stop getting robbed.

The site is out to make money quick.

Also the Poker Sports League is scam because who can play 10 min blind tournaments which is going to run for 5 hours.

Sparton Poker is a Rigged Site
Mar 04, 2018 03:44 PM Read

They have their own moderator and players randomly sending their players and win and quit and send new players to the table. likewise people dont doubt their integrity. I have confirmed source from their group told me that they can manipulate certain hands to win at the backend for their own players/bots

I cannot disclose the name as they are associated/part of sparton team

Why spartan scams
Dec 23, 2017 02:07 PM Read (via Android App)

It is a scam lets now play at our own poker club and pay not more yhan 2 percent rake

The software is of connectuve games russia and copy sit is europe-bet

Now I play at indiapoker dot org it is a club of poker players who play at third party apps like pppoker and more and now we font pay more than 2 percent rake in games

It is a non profit poker room for all indians

Join today at indiapoker dot org

Thespartanpoker.com is the baddest of all
Dec 22, 2017 08:28 PM Read

Totally disgusted website ever seen. I always used to play online game and sometimes I get scammed website like Thespartanpoker.com and many others. This website is not trustful. It is totally waste of time to use this disgusted site.

It has got RNG certificate which is an astonishing to me. The content which is the in the website is un understandable. The experience of mine with this website is worst. I will advise not to waste time in this website

Thespartanpoker.com