Spinny.com Reviews

Avoid Spinny
4 days ago Read

I have wasted lot of time searching cars on Spinny, thinking they are genuine company and check if cars have clean history. I was almost sold a car, before making book I asked them to share the service history of the car. Where I found out that one of the car service was titled accident service. Dont believe them if you want your peace of mind.

Totally Frauds
13 days ago Read (via Mobile)

They would deliberately take out defect in your car while inspection saying engine is going to crash and then later Give you a call after 2 weeks from their child company named Truebil asking to sell your vehicle at much lower price..

Cheaters..

Spinny Car Buy Experience
29 days ago Read

I have purchased Hyundai Verna Fluidic from Spinny Mumbai on 14th Jan 2021 . From test drive, booking to purchase the entire experience has been excellent

Nikhil was amazing and answered all of my queries timely always keeping me in loop .

I was apprehensive to buy car from Spinny after reading some of the reviews but decided to give them a chance anyway.

I have had amazing experience with Spinny Mumbai team and I highly recommend them

Great Job Nikhil and Spinny Mumbai Team

Spinny.com
They are cheaters.
Jan 18, 2021 12:36 PM Read

They sold a car to me on which challan was issued. and from last 6 months they are unable to resolve it.

Even they transferred RC on my name.

Spinny cars
Dec 23, 2020 08:46 PM Read

I had good experience with Spinny, all are very co-operative especially He helped me in test driving(vehicle was sanitized), The vehicle look like brand new car and it was hardly driven. I am very happy with my choice, thank you Spinny for giving me the desired vehicle at great price without compromising the quality

Refund not processed yet
Nov 28, 2020 10:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very pathetic service after cancellation of booking post 13 days also I dint get refund amount when ever I call customer service they tell we have initiated refund but still I dint get refund amount

Very irresponsible service from Spinny customer service they don’t have turnover time

Such Cheaters
Nov 10, 2020 05:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

We planned to buy a car and saw a good one on the website and paid the car advance ...And due to reasons we had to cancel buying ...They said They 'll pay back the advance in 4 working days ..its been 15 days and no bloddy executive is Following up and paying back....They followed our back untill we pay the advance ..now none of them r giving the money back ....Such Rubbish Service ...

Spinny is Totally farod company
Nov 10, 2020 07:29 AM Read (via Mobile)

Ii hv bought a car from them after 8month car engine has completely dimage and car ko or engine ko complete khulwake 5 din baad ye Bolte h k hamari warranty se bahar h ye so don't go them Puri gadi Ka jugad Karke sale karte h ye log

Regarding customer service and support
Oct 16, 2020 10:03 AM Read (via Mobile)

Never ever go for spinny, they r very wrost.

I bought car with thm, rc card not received til now. They promised me RC will be issued in 15days. They charge more than thearket valve. Better don't go

Good service
Oct 09, 2020 11:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

Awesome service team spinny Pune.

Mohsin who is in sales department, given a good service with a condition car.

Krishna finance department.. supported lot in all financial related works.

Suraj More, who is in service department..he takes a quick action on every queries and solve it as quickly as possible.

Totally I'm happy with spinny team.

Spinny Unprofessional behaviour
Oct 03, 2020 11:15 AM Read (via Mobile)

I like to share my experience where i booked car with spinny. Found out that they were trying to sell me faulty engine car and thier warranty are crap and they very smartly dont give warranty of transmission etc. i have to cancel the bookinh and they were highly unprofessional in doing refund. Stopped taking calls and told they will deduct test drive feee etc. please avoid dealing with these guys

Worst customer care support
Sep 24, 2020 11:00 AM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a car from spinny for a test drive as they assure to get the vehical to your place for test drive as written in there website. They happily took the booking for next day morning at 9am. We waited till 10:30 and after that we called them and the person who was was driving told a bike guy hit the car and there is a damage to the car, so he promised to get the car for test drive by evening. Afternoon he told he is starting but after 1 hour also he had not started and i had already taken leave for the day for the test drive. Tgere customer care support did not answer properly, they told we are transferring ur call to this person that person but they eventually cut the call. Next day morning i saw that the car was already booked by some other customer. This was the 3rd time i experienced this when i wanted tot ake a test drive, they promised to get the car but was booked within a day.. I acccepted for the 1st 2 times that walkin cuatomers are there. But for the 3rd time they had to provide me the test drive as i booked it for 9am in the morning. But they gave stupid excuse that the car got crashed. There customer support was not helpful at all. They tried to be professional but actually are not even 10%.

After reading few more review i got to know once they get the amount there rc transfer also takes months. Before buying the car itself i faced so bad customer support then i am afraid they wont even pick the call once i pay the ful amount and need to enquire abt the rc transfer. Better to go with local dealer and cars24.

PLEASE AVOID THEM, THEY ARE SELLING SHITTY VECHILE
Sep 21, 2020 02:03 PM Read

Don't go with them at all. They sold ford ecosport to us and now they are blaming us for driving the car. Can you believe it. All ratings are fake here.

Poor Commitments & after sales service
Aug 31, 2020 04:28 PM Read

I bought a pre-owned car(Ford Figo) from Spinny on 01st Aug 20, after about 15-20 days of uses of the car, its battery started giving trouble and car was not getting started. I contacted spinny after sales department about the issue, but they refused by saying battery is not covered under the warranty. They claim 200 points has been verified while they offer car on sale. How this could happen within 20 days that the car battery stopped working. Top of that, you need to wait endlessly to talk to them. They charge you more than the market rate and customer like me pay for the surety, which in my case not true PLEASE DO NOT BUY CAR FROM THEM, better get it from any other contact.

Parts problem
Aug 19, 2020 07:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am very unhappy because I have purchased a Alto 800 in cng from spinny I have drive only 9000 and head problem comes no averages and one part already changed from maruti service station catylatic converters so not a good choice is spinny

Worst service by spinny
Aug 19, 2020 11:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

After sales service sucks in spinny. Never expect them to help you in anything, be it rc transfer or noc or insurance ownership transfer. Pathetic service.

Spinny btm layout
Aug 13, 2020 07:03 PM Read

Good place to buy used cars and recently we bought i20 sportz, good services and buy cars at spinny.

Do Not Buy Used Cars From Spinny
Jul 28, 2020 01:39 PM Read

I had as of late purchased Maruti zeta at vehicle from the spinny showroom on 26th of December 2019, I might want to share my experience and concerns

Things were awesome till the point I didn't paid the sum for the vehicle. On 23rd December 2019, I and my family went to step through the examination drive for the vehicle and we blocked the vehicle with Rs. 10k as the booking sum. On close review, we discovered a few issues with the vehicle and was being informed that this will be fixed before the conveyance of the vehicle. Following were featured

• Remote battery were dead

• Noisy Armrest

• Wiper were not cleaning glass appropriately

• left side Fog light was broken

• Music framework far off battery were dead

• Rear bundle plate issues

• Rear Seat not getting leaned back

Out of which

• Noisy armrest

• Broken mist light

• Rear Seat not getting collapsed

Were NOT fixed even before the conveyance of the vehicle.

In light of the gathering on 23rd itself, we examined and let one know of the official that we might want to take conveyance of the vehicle on Thursday I .e.26th December 2019. What's more, we were informed that it will simply take 45 min and the vehicle will be given over to you.

On 26th December it took us in excess of 3 extended periods as against 45 min.

While driving the vehicle back home motor check light expressed blazing.

The vehicle was sent to Maruti on MONDAY for example 30.Dec.2019 for the accompanying issues

• Engine check light issue

• Broken haze light

• Headlight not working

• Wiper issues

The vehicle was there for one entire day and returned on TUESDAY. Just 2 things were illuminated:

• Engine check light

• Headlight bulb was supplanted

What's more, the fuel tank was unfilled with the fuel light on when it returned.

I utilized the vehicle on fifth January to go out with family, again filling it.

AGAIN ENGINE CHECK LIGHT began to come in 5 km of utilization.

On calling the official revealed to me that on MONDAY for example 06.jan.2020, your vehicle will be going to Maruti and will be arranged. Because of this reality, I didn't take the vehicle to the office and left it at home, experiencing an open vehicle however nobody took the vehicle and nobody considered me to educate me that vehicle won't be taken today.

The odometer perusing while at the same time purchasing the vehicle was 53823.

The issues identified with check light began on 53832 and 53902 individually…

The organization gives a guarantee of 10, 000 km or 1 yr. and it's not so much as 100 km and the issue isn't being comprehended.

What's more, when I raised the issue to the senior individuals, they took the vehicle to Maruti administration focus again on 07th Jan 2019 and from that point forward I am getting calls from n number of individuals saying that the motor is fine its sensor issues and Maruti doesn't have sensor and vehicle will be left in Maruti and will require some serious energy. Every day I as the client need to contact Mr. Abhishek for the follow up of the vehicle and continued asking when will the vehicle return to me.

On Monday for example 06th Jan 2019 I likewise got some information about the RC move, I was being informed that the record is prepared and will go for the experts on a couple of days. I explicitly disclosed to them that I need to restore the vehicle along these lines don't move it to my name.

On Tuesday I begin to get the SMS saying that the vehicle possession has been moved to me and New RC will go to my home soon.

This is how they deal with clients?

I am miserable to such an extent that I need to give back the vehicle.

On the off chance that any of you need the screen capture for the confirmations, I do have the evidences of the issues of vehicle worksheet, and odometer perusing.

Today being multi-month for the vehicle and still here are the issues that are still un replied and I am living with those:

1. Rear seat lock is broken and it was not fixed by spinny

2. While giving start, there is odd noise(Faulty Ignition)

3. Front stuns are extremely hard and not work 100%

4. Steering doesn't return to a unique position

Individuals, please read this entire audit cautiously,

I had an extremely terrible involvement in spinny. Sick not suggest anyone for spinny now, it would be ideal if you purchase the vehicle from some other confided in seller or anyplace else, I got such a great amount of disappointed with spinny that I know every individual's name who all are managing in various offices.

They are acceptable at selling you the vehicle. Neither they give tolerable client care nor are they ready to deal with the issues identified with the vehicle. They state that they will be there to offer a 1 yr guarantee ….

These issues began coming in the vehicle inside 2 HOURS of giving over.

Warranty is eye wash
May 13, 2020 10:16 AM Read

I have purchased celerio in December 2019. Within 2 months I got problem in my car and given to authorized maruti show room. They billed around 12.5k and I sent mail to spinny with bill for reimbursement. No reply from them. After many follow ups they called me now(after 2 months) and telling nothing is reimbursable as per the agreement. Last week car battery also gone.

Within a 3-4 months I spent around 20k for repairs.

I feel no support after sales from spinny and giving warranty agreement is only a eye wash to people.

Its my personal opinion.

Worst Re seller for Used Cars
Apr 08, 2020 04:35 PM Read

I, had recently bought MAruti zeta at car from spinny showroom on 26th of December 2019, I would like to share my experience and concerns

Things were very good till the point I did not paid the amount for the car. On 23th December 2019, I and my family went to take the test drive for the car and we did block the car with Rs. 10k as the booking amount. On close inspection we found out some issues with the car and was being told that this will be fixed before delivery of the car. Following were highlighted

• Remote battery were dead

• Noisy Arm rest

• Wiper were not cleaning glass properly

• left side Fog lamp was broken

• Music system remote battery were dead

• Rear parcel tray issues

• Rear Seat not getting reclined

Out of which

• Noisy armrest

• Broken fog lamp

• Rear Seat not getting folded

Were NOT fixed even before the delivery of the car.

Based on the meeting on 23rd itself we discussed and told one of the executive that we would like to take delivery of the car on Thursday i.e.26th December 2019. And we were told that it will just take 45 min and car will be handed over to you.

On 26th December it took us more than 3 long hours as against 45 min.

While driving the car back home engine check light stated flashing.

The car was sent to Maruti on MONDAY i.e. 30.Dec.2019 for the following issues

• Engine check light problem

• Broken fog lamp

• Headlight not working

• Wiper issues

The car was there for one full day and came back on TUESDAY. ONLY 2 things were solved:

• Engine check light

• Headlight bulb was replaced

And the fuel tank was empty with fuel light on when it came back.

I used the car on 5th January to go out with family, again fueling it.

AGAIN ENGINE CHECK LIGHT started to come in 5 kms of use.

On calling the executive told me that on MONDAY i.e. 06.jan.2020, your car will be going to Maruti and will be sorted. Due to this fact I did not take the car to office and left it at home, going through public transport but no one took the car and no one called me to inform me that car will not be taken today.

The odometer reading while buying the car was 53823.

The issues related to check light started on 53832 and 53902 respectively…

The company gives a warranty of 10, 000 kms or 1 yr.and it’s not even 100 kms and problem is not being solved .

And when I escalated the issue to the senior people, they took the car to Maruti service center again on 07th Jan 2019 and since then I am getting calls from n number of people saying that the engine is fine its sensor issues and Maruti doesn’t have sensor and car will be parked in Maruti and will take time. Each day I as the customer has to contact Mr. Abhishek for the follow up of the car and kept on asking when will the car come back to me.

On Monday i.e. 06th Jan 2019 I also asked customer care team about RC transfer, I was being told that the file is ready and will go for the authorities on one or two days. I specifically told them that I want to return the car thus do not transfer it to my name.

On Tuesday I start to get the sms saying that the car ownership has been shifted to me and New RC will come to my house soon.

This is how they take care of customers?

I am so unhappy that I want to give back the car.

If any of you need the screenshot for the evidences, I do have the proofs of the issues of car job sheet, and odometer reading.

Today being 3 month for the car and still here are the issues that are still un answered and I am living with those:

1.Rear seat lock is broken and it was not fixed by spinny

2.While giving ignition, there is weird noise(Faulty Ignition)

3.Front shocks are very hard and not work 100%

4.Steering does not come back to original position

People please read this whole review carefully,

I had a very bad experience with spinny. Ill not recommend any one for spinny now, please buy the car from any other trusted dealer or anywhere else, I got so much frustrated with spinny that I know each person’s name who all are dealing in different departments.

They are good at selling you the car. Neither they provide decent customer service nor are they able to handle the problems related to car. They say that they will be there to offer 1 yr warranty ….

These problems started comming in the car within 2 HOURS of handing over.

Spinny.com