Socialaddworld.us.com Reviews

Fake company
Feb 18, 2019 05:19 PM Read (via Android App)

I would like to tell that I joined this site through my friend.He told me to join this and watch ads .we can earn through this but this is claims money but we can't withraw it. it's a fake site I wasted my precious time in this site, so I Don't recommend this website to you , Instead use the Mouthshut.com

#it needs to see daily 20 ads

#we seeing ads we waste our time

#we don't get withdrawal

#so, don't use this app or site

About company
Nov 23, 2018 09:48 PM Read (via Android App)

I joined this company with a faith in mind that I could earn some extra income from this home based work. But during this 5 to 6 month of journey I faced huge problem to operate this application. And still I did not earn a single paisa after my full contribution of work. I made 350 members under my down level but it is all worthless.

It is MLM company. Network marketing.

20 ads view job daily.

1st 25 dollar can transfer to B2R app.

2nd 50 dollar can transfer to bank account.

But I didnot get 25 dollar to my B2R wallet even after transfer 25 dollar. Now company announced 2 month payment will be hold.

Worst
Nov 09, 2018 11:42 AM Read (via Android App)

I am really tellingg you that it it is not fake but the redemption amout is very high and they pay very less for seeing those ads.On first time when you register they ask for installing many apps and to like there facebook page and also say that if you donot complete we will ban your id.I want yo say that it is bad.

Socialaddworld.us.com
Social add world is Multi level Marketing
Nov 23, 2018 07:53 AM Read (via Android App)

Hyy. Friends my name is Jyotiprakash . Now I am telling about Socialaddworld .

When I searched in youtube how to make money from online . There is a number of way to saw me and I worked but they pretend with me i.e in freelancing website . Atlast I found socialaddworld from techno king channel . It is a multi level marketing or is known as pyramid network marketing .

In this business one is leader which is top of position and people are join under them and who joined more people so they earn more money . In this business manger is Rajeev Sharma and Amit Johri . I know that Nepal Singh is the top of position in socialaddworld and he earns 400$ to 500$ per now-a-days . I saw in social add world group and they have hardly 100k prople under them.

It is a good platform for homebased income for all if you are finded free online business where you can earn unlimited then socialaddworld is that place you can earn money in form of dollar and it also converts into rupee in withdrawl date . In first in this the minimum withdrawal was 10$ in B2R app .

B2Recharge is the official application from socialaddworld where available any types of mobile recharge and DTH recharge , electric bill payment etc.

I am using socialaddworld since six months and I withdrawled 10$ in bid2recharge app and I have 256 team member and I have 54$ in my account and 50$ is bank withdrawl limit in bank but will be kyc is correct .

I have joined people under me by whatsapp group and in facebook group . My socialaddworld user ID is 7437822878 and password is secret. It is a genuine website any one can earn money by Android phone.

But due to more number number of traffic in this website . In some times the service is error or many times take to load .

In this due to more number of traffic the google give adds on website and you know many bloggers earning by this process . . Means under google a business is turn arround .

So it was the my first used online earning experience.

Thank you.

I earn Rs. 200178 with payment proof
Oct 22, 2018 01:33 PM Read

Yes, Sociaadworld a legit website. they pay me. It is a true payment website. The company not fake. I am a Member of this website. Easy task. This company doesn't ask you to pay money. The company pays you for watching ads daily and refer other members. I have joined 21.05.2018 as a regular member and watching ads every day. The company provides 20 ads every day. Just click the ads for 5 seconds only. After I join I also joining my refer link thousands of members my direct link. I spread me refer link to many social networking websites like facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Make Youtube Videos to Encourage to join this site for free of cost. Then I have achieved a reward. And now I am earning lots of money every month. I have attached my payment proof. You can also check my id in social world website. I hope you are also joining this site. Work hard to earn money. One more thing you can not earn huge if you not joining many referers under your link. And also They can be paid you 7 level of deferring income.

This site is Chang dicreas
Oct 09, 2018 06:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

This site provides us paid to click money it only site give best money for add seen but now this site change self starting time this site open without app but now required a application for add seen and other wise money transaction problem and transaction limite 10doller so far it's Chang irreted us

Bad minimum redeem condition
Oct 07, 2018 10:46 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi everyone my name is manik jaswal and recently I had registered to socialaddworld.us.com and I start earning from them they are giving $0.023 only. Basically We just have to watch the ads of 30-45 seconds. It only gives $2.34 in a month. Minus point is that you have to wait for 150 dollars to redeem the money to your bank account. And it can easily take upto 7-11 months to do so. Really wastage of time in simple words. At the end , I gave up. They need to improve in this department as quickly as possible. Don' t waste your time in it.the website is too slow take too much time to load hence, website is not user friendly at all.

Just time consuming
Sep 28, 2018 12:50 AM Read (via Android App)

Just using our cache by showing the same advertisement time and again. The rate at which it pays the customer is too slow to be on the track. One of its policy that I didn't like that one to ten policy. If anyone among ten who are under me have not seen the ad then I would not been paid for that. I used it for over a month then got irritated and left it. It has different minimum balance required to reward from different sources as if we redeem from paypal then minimum points is different from what we need to have minimum balance to redeem from some other source. Thus I didn't find it useful.

Amazing website to earn income
Sep 27, 2018 10:15 AM Read

This is very good website to earn handsome income, we can earn money by watching daily 20 advertisement.I joined in this website before 15 days and I earn 2.15 dollar till know.This is a best website for housewife, student who has sufficient time to watch 20 advertisement daily.This is not a fake website they give money actually because many of my friends get money from this website.I see money prove from my friends so don't worry keep watching advertisement daily in social add world. Thank you.

Average Money Earning Site
Sep 08, 2018 10:20 PM Read (via Android App)

Those people and students who wants to earn some pocket money from the world of internet then it is the good website for him.I have been using this site for last ten days and I earn some money.Nothing to hard in this website only watching advertisement.Many of you do that, you have to complete task that is watching daily 20 advertisement.I think this website is made for student and housewife ladies because they can do it in his or her sufficient time.I am a student so I am interested in it.Believe me it is very genuine and real website.Your earn money will be transferred to your paytm or another payment app.I like this website very much.

Friends I recommend you to use this site and earn a little money.I know it doesn't helps in your household works but you can try and earn little cash.

Good earning website
Aug 29, 2018 11:15 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends today I want to share my review on social add world.com website were we can earn money by watching daily 20 advertisement.I join this website before 15 days and I earn 2.15 doller till know.This is a best website for housewife, student who has sufficient time to watch 20 advertisement daily.This is not a fake website they give money actually becoz many of my friends get money from this website.I see money prove from my friends so don't worry keep watching advertisement daily in social add world.Thankyou.

Its not that easy to earn
Aug 26, 2018 08:20 PM Read (via iOS App)

Hi friends, I had listen social ad words in many youtube videos. I joined in that and used for almost 3 months and I had earned only 1.8 dollars and i’m tired of it. its not a good way to earn some money. it needs referrals to earn money.

if you have youtube channel ( or) a good site with great traffic ( or) a facebook page or goup then you can earn passive income but if you are a normal person you can’t earn with this.

its not a good site to earn some money.

I have shared my view . its upto you to try this .

Bad Experience
Aug 20, 2018 08:27 AM Read (via Android App)

I have registered on Social add World few days ago. After registration they asked me to install some apps and like their facebook page. They activates the account after completing few tasks. They gives 30 Rs($0.5) sing up bonus.

As new rules they gives Rs 6($0.10) for viewing 20 ads daily and referral income up to 7 level( chain) .

The things I didn't like is that the minimum withdraw amount in Bid2reachrge app is$25 and$100 in bank account. So I need to view ads for 9 months to earn$25.

There is a helpline number on their website. But when I try to call, it says that the number doesn't exist.

I have earned about $1.44 but I can't redeem it. I have to reach minimum $25 to withdraw. I don't like that. So finally I gave up.

DONT JOIN JUST A WASTE OF TIME
Aug 18, 2018 01:37 PM Read

I received a message in my whatsapp group about this websites and when I replied someone contacted and me and forced me to join there and he just told it was very easy to earn. I just tried but it was just a frustrating experience . just horrible website made just to improve views on some crap youtube videos which will be never watched by no one . and u will never earn anything as you get to see 20 adds daily which will give you 0.100$ daily as you require at least earn 25$ to get credited so you will never be able to. only way to earn quickly is join more people using your link then only you will earn more daily. I kindly request everyone do not join it just a waste of your time .

Horrible experience
Aug 08, 2018 03:37 PM Read (via Android App)

I have gone through this website with the help of a YouTube video. I got up there, first of all the worst thing is that while registering it will ask for your social ID.

I was wondering if you are a new user, then from where you will get the social ID. So you will not be able to register on this website. So, from YouTube video the person in the video give his ID. I registered.

The website is full of ads that before you can earn you have to install some of the their applications unnecessary then you will be eligible for the ads.

But when you finished your ads, they will only provide 0.60$ for 10 ads. And then again on next day, you have to start the whole process , again uninstall app then install it. It is like poor and I finally uninstall this

?? ???? ???? work from home job. 100% Real.
Jul 28, 2018 02:47 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends,

I am vinod. And today I am going to share my personal experience of using socialaddworld platform.

So here we go??

So guys If want to earn money from your spare time like me here is the opportunity for you to earn a passive side income.

I was searching for part time job I landed a webpage showing socialaddworld.

When I joined their platform after reading the whole article I get .50$ as signup bonus.

BASICALLY socialaddworld is a PTC pay to click website which paying you after watching some adds.

This is very great platform to earn money from home all you need to do is signup and watch 20 ads on daily bases.

Thats it.

So guys join this and make your life happy with extra money.

One bad feature about this.

They did not offer withdraw option via paypal.

If you don't know what paypal is?

Then I have created a video on this on Youtube

Channel name Freedom YouTuber

On my channel you will get more home based easy jobs to earn a passive income online.

Make sure to subscribe me on youtubeFreedom YouTuber

TaDa

Vinod

Good website socialaddworld
Jul 24, 2018 04:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends this is Aakash and today I am sharing my real experience on Socialaddworld.us.com. I have been using it for 2 month. When I registered this with someone else's referral link, l got 0.500$. In the beginning, it used to pay 0.15$ to its users instead of their work but now it gives 0.10$. In this app, we have to watch 20 ads daily for which we get our reward. It take much time in loading and its customer service support is not so good but OK. It's transaction amount is high which is 25$. If they should less their transaction amount then it may be good for them.

Socialaddworld
Jul 24, 2018 12:12 AM Read (via Android App)

I was need of a part time job, I am a student so I can jobs like having work from home facility so ones I was searching of job and one of my friend suggested me to use socialaddworld I registered everything with my smart phone, when I get to know the earning process of this app I was stunned they are going to pay us by watching adds I mean like seriously wht the rubbish, what's the freaking way a kinda job they offer refer and Earn, watch adds and earn make a big team and earn huge amount of money. If this is a business procedure than welcome I m also going to start a business exactly same all are invited. So abt conclusion briefly with 3-4 points would like to explain the website

1. Not a great concept of earning money.

2. Don't like the front look

3. Will pay you very minimal amount of money for watching adds and referring

4. Not a permanent source of income

I very liked socialaddword.us.com...
Jul 23, 2018 10:59 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hello, All my friends About socialaddword.us.com Website is very wonderfull online Ad seen to earning money everyday simpaly? 20 ad seen earn 10000-15000 month easily. I am used this site socialaddword.us.com I suggested sing up an register create account

Very good platform earning to home job.

Thank you., .

Using Socialaddworld.us.com
Jul 22, 2018 07:06 PM Read (via Android App)

I am a Registered Member of Socialaddworld and active last two months. At the time of begning website is giving .15 cents for watching 20 ads but this time gives only .10 cents. So it take much time to reach ro the withdraw limit. So that it is looking a real website because I am refular use and collect .10 cents

Socialaddworld.us.com