Slither.io Reviews

A good game .
May 19, 2018 05:40 AM Read (via Android App)

Now I am talking about a game which is so popular . Slither . Io it is a game based upon snakes . In this game we only havr to do that we need to kill other snakes by overtaking them .

And after killing the snakes converted into eggs according to its size . And if we eat that eggs we become more big and long . It's a very simple game .

The layout of this game is impressive. This game provide us the facility to play offline or to play online. The offline game run so smooth but in the online game the game stops at many time and we were killed . There are many snakes in a arena .

We need to survive in it for more time . How much time we will invest and be big the game become more impressive . It also have a facility to share our score with others . It also provide the facility to change the skin of our snake and also we can create our snake .

The all things are good in it but the online service os so bad .

And the te of loading of this game is so good . It doesn't take a minute to reload but sometimes it stops.

My experience toward this game is good . I will download and play it for many days . First of there days I am always playing this game but after sometime I leave this game , because I can't do anything due to this game . Otherwise it's a good game . I will play it only on offline because the online services are so bad . Whenever I will play on online my snake stops and then I am killed by onother snakes .

Nice time pass Game
Dec 23, 2017 02:15 PM Read (via Android App)

Friends, I want to tell you about a Amazing entertaining Timepass game. His name is slither.io.

Slither.io is a type of snake game. Where you play online against people to make your slither big and longest. Games rule is simple. if your head touch another player, you will explode and then game over you lose, other run into you, they will explode, and you can eat their remains to become a big and longest slither/snake. Overall that is very nice game. When you bored play the game and refresh your mood.

Slither.io it's a good game to play
May 13, 2017 01:01 AM Read (via Android App)

I have been playing this slither.io snake game since nine months . it is a very good online multiplayer game too play with soo many players.

with millions of users around the world. it is a very competitive and simple game to play.and you will have a good time pass while playing this game.

Now I tell how this slither.io game works

First you have to select color of your snake and name it. like any nickname you wish.

after this you press continue and you are alive in the game and you have to grow big to grow big you have to consume small multicolored pellets or kill another snake to grow big and become biggest snake of the day.

My higest score is 77138.

Now it's time to make you'rs.

Having that said.

Friends I wish you all like this. have fun playing this game. have a great day and goodbye my friends.

Thanks all