Selfdrive.in Reviews

Bad experience and I don't recommend
16 days ago Read

I had two agreements with selfdrive. One was for 10 days, another for 3 months. The only thing I regret, is that I even decided to take the car from them. When I asked for 10 days rent, I called to them and asked specifically if the model that I need can be provided, they assured me that yes. On the day of car receiving, I've got a car of a lower class. I rejected to take that car and on next day they gave me the car I wanted, but they refused to return me the money for 1 day of rent that I've paid in advanced, never returned it to me. They just don't care.

Second time I rented a car for 3 months, during this period time they provided me with the model I wanted but the car was replaced 3 times, 2 out of 3 cars had problems like wheels not balanced, the rear view window was shaking giving me a blurry rear view. In general only one of two cars had a body with no marks, two other cars had marks all body around. They handed over the cars with half tank or even less than a half tank, one car was not even washed, 2 cars were given to me with low tire pressure. When I addressed any of the issues, there was no client support at all, they tried to make everything my responsibility, after few of my emails and calls, they could just stop answering me. As one of the ladies commented here this company is exactly a "Self drive", you pay the car, you drive it, you maintain it, Selfdrive as a company only appears when it's about rent renewal or payment

As name goes it's really a *Self* service car
Oct 26, 2020 10:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked their Car for 3days, at time of booking they will treat you like there's no other self drive car service provider but here the catch as you are done with the booking formalities they will start ignoring you.

The customer support at times of car breakdown is very lame and worst I had ever encountered.

Would never ever suggest anyone to go with this self drive car service either go for some nowned brand.

Disliked
Oct 01, 2020 12:02 PM Read (via Android App)

It's really very disturbing service provided by the selfdrive.in. I called nearly five times to its salesman but was no response and when they call me they said that didn't received a call very very very bad experience by me to this because when I started booking my car it took 6 hours but there was no response from the salesman after booking the car. Never ever book any car from the selfdrive.in website.

Really they are making us fraud and I only suggest you to book any car from any other sites but from not this site.

Selfdrive.in
Bad customer service and attitude
Aug 09, 2020 05:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst customer service. Absolutley wasted 5hrs to book a car. Worst customer service. I called nearly 5 times and no response. But ahe replies only through phone saying she never recived any call and lying. Not even ready appolgies

NEVER EVER RELY ON THEM
Mar 24, 2020 04:41 PM Read

Booked for a Ford Endeavour for 10 days and at the last moment, they gave us a Toyota Fortuner instead. It was told the car is brand new, but within 100km on the first day, the tyre burst. Had to wait for around 3 hours to get a decision from these people and finally they asked us to replace the tyre and they will reimburse the money.

This happened more than a month ago and till date, I have not received the reimbursement or the security deposit of 50, 000.

Beware
Feb 24, 2020 07:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Watch out for this company! Never even experienced something close to what they do. I can tell a whole story here but I don't know where to begin. Don't ever book here, you have been warned.

Happy with the services
Dec 26, 2019 05:53 PM Read

I really have bad experienced with car hire companies as they do not deliver the car which you mostly select, the same issue I face with selfdrive but surprisingly they have upgraded my car, I was usual to get anotye car but first time I get car with upgradation.

Rent of car
Oct 25, 2019 11:15 AM Read (via Android App)

This website is very good for Rent of automobile and we can get easily and automobile from this so it's is superb and like this very much

Fantastic service
Jul 13, 2019 11:32 AM Read (via Mobile)

Smriti offered me a fantastic service I am really thankful to her . I think the people are doing great job ..

WORST SELF DRIVE EXPERIENCE IN 5 Years
Jun 14, 2019 02:48 PM Read

Being an auto enthusiast and related to the auto industry, I have been using self-drives since Zoomcar came with a bang and made its entry into the Indian market. I even tried other service providers as in Revv, Myles, Mychoize, Voler, Fabcarz, Selfdrives.in but I never came across such unprofessional and sort of Bogus setup such as Selfdrive.in. Here is what compelled me in saying so.

I was looking forward to book a car from selfdrives.in(not this particular one i.e seldrive.in. Actually apart from an "s" a lot separates the two). Actually, I landed to their website by mistake. Booked a car. Paid the money which was around 16k. And was all set. On the day of the booking, I got numerous calls regarding ID updation, Kilometer capping. I did as they said asking them to ensure that the car they are giving me should be in good condition- they did what they are best in- FAKING PEOPLE. I was about to get the car around 8:30 PM. At around 8 I got a call that the car brokedown while on the way. I was stuck with my bags packed. I told them to arrange me a car within 3 hours or refund my money. No response. Called around 10-15 times. NO RESPONSE. Finalley they picked up saying "NO CARS AVAILABLE. REFUND WILL BE INITIATED TOMORROW MORNING".

My TRIP got cancelled, my parents remain stranded as I was to pick them up. That was 7th and its 14th June 2019 today. NO CALLS, NO EMAILS, NOTHING!

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE

ZERO SERVICE ACTUALLY

GOING FOR CONSUMER COURT

DO NOT GO FOR SELFDRIVE.IN.

Good service
Dec 04, 2018 01:07 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey its vry good service & ur cars are awsmm pls guys buy cars from their company. i'm vry happy after bought a car from ur company thanks alot for this good service. thnkuuuuu guys . it's very good car so pls I have to say to everyons that thet bought the car . & enjoy . . thnkuuuu again self drive company

Never book a car from Self Drive.in
Nov 26, 2018 02:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Self drive.in is worst company which provide self drive cars in delhi. All the exectuvies are unprofessional and uneducated. They hve multiple hidden policy and charges which will be told after booking and if you ask that this not mentioned in the site. Nobody cares for that and they will npt provide any solution amd also the car they provide will be is of ok condition. So please be aware from such companies

Bad
Oct 26, 2018 10:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi friends Today, I want to share my personal experience with self-reliance. I rented a 8-seater car from selfdrive.in When I pick up the car by looking at everything, I go to the marriage ceremony with my family, when I come back there was a tire puncture with my family, there is no steppie in this car. Iam is very disappointed any workshop Not there. After fixing the tire issue, I want to find a workshop to repair the tire, then we continued the journey after 40 km, the car stopped at 3 DM, the start of the car started, I tried a lot, I say the service, they can not respond appropriately. After a long time, I waited for another car that self-reliance was not accepted. That time is 6; 30 mechanic has not come. That 7; 15pa, then he repaired a car, then I came back home. Customer service is negligible poor service, I hate them for bad experience

WORST WORST WORST WORSTEST......... EXPERIENCE
Aug 20, 2018 11:37 AM Read

We have booked a car from selfdrive.in but on the same day due to some reasons we have cancelled the booking on the same date and it is been 2 months we haven't received our money back. the team is not helpful at all. They have stopped answering our calls despite being very polite to them. they are always giving Fuc*examples that we have transferred your amount but when asked for the UTINo /Receipt they told that there is some issue & amount is not been transferred.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE TO BOOK ANY CAR AND DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS.

Mr George and Madhuri you are not at all helpful and liars.

Worst service
Jul 17, 2018 05:22 PM Read (via Android App)

Friends I am sharing my review on selfdrive.in it is a very good and useful website but the point that comes which disappointed me that there are facilities are not as good as want .

I am having a such type of bed experience where I ordered 8 seater car from selfdrive.in it comes in 1.5 hours which is too long and very disappointed me. I want 8 seater for Going in marriage with my family the ride starts from my house within 10 km the bus stops and when start again I call customer care services but I am not get any people response they tell me that their mechanic is not available at that time you should wait for next 4 to 6 hours I not in such condition in which I am wait for next 4 to 6 hour I leave my right but at a time of leaving they asked for their convenience fee which is too high.

I am paid 600 rupees for very bad side after this I never use this website again and very hurtful for me I am also getting tired and not able to go at my destination

I am appeal to you that you also not use this

App

Thanks

Customer

Bad Experience
Jul 16, 2018 10:26 AM Read (via Android App)

I had a very bad experience of the Self-drive. I was booked a car of six sitter on 30-4-2018.

They gave me but the car was not much good and clean too. This app is user-friendly but they are not providing the good services as I had a experience. I am really very disappointed by them. Value for money is little bit higher than usual or as per they providing services. They are also taking to much time to load. And this is very time consuming stuff whatever they are doing. I really had a very bad experience with self-drive.

Not good service
Jul 13, 2018 07:42 AM Read

Hi friends today I would like to share my personal experience with selfdrive  .i hired a 8 seater car from selfdrive.in.when I pick the car looking every thing is fine then I went to with my family a marriage function, when I come back with my family the tyre was puncture, in this car has no stepney iam very disappointed there is no one any workshop. iam go to searching a workshop for repairing a tyre after the fixing the tyre issue then we continued journey after 40 km the car is stoped at 3PM the car  doest start I tried soo much, I call a customer service, they cant giving proper response .after a long time I waited I demande a other car the selfdrive was not accepted.the time is 6;30 the mechanic is didnt came .he come at 7;15pa, then he repaired a car then I get back to home .the customer service are negligible poor service, i just hated them for bad experience

We have bad experience with them,
Jul 11, 2018 07:26 PM Read

We have taken the car from self drive, on 30-06-2018 by morning he had promised us for 8 seater vehicle. but at last movement he has delivered 7 seater vehicle with break problem. So we have forced to accept the car due to time issue. After traveling 20 kilometers we found break issue. so we ask him to return the vehicle by 10AM, but he reached the spot by 1PM. So we haired an local vehicle their and went to lonawala.

After cancellation he has taken 60% of the money payed in advance and promised us to pay 40%. After speaking to self drive customer people the have promised 10% more what he promised earlier. But still now we didn, t got the money.

SAVE YOURSELF!! DONT BOOK A RENTAL WITH SELFDRIVE.
Apr 11, 2018 04:11 PM Read

I booked a cab with selfdrive.in. We were getting a bit late in returning the cab on the 8th April so we called the customer service 78282-78282 at around 9 PM and informed them that we would reach around 1 AM. The executive said there was no problem with that and we would not be charged any penalty. We reached at 12: 35 AM and tried to return the rental car. We were now told that we would be charged for a day extra and a penalty. We informed them that we had confirmed with the customer service. It had no information of the customer service communication. There is no-co-ordination with the customer care executives and they are misinforming people just to get extra money and forfeit their security. They are a fraud and they would cheat you off your hard earned money.

Worst Customer Experience
Apr 11, 2018 03:56 PM Read

Selfdrive.in has the worst customer service and if you wish to book a rental car through them then please don't. Save your time and money. There customer service would provide you misleading information and there is no procedure followed. They would do everything possible to forfeit the security that you have given them without providing any sufficient proof. And god forbid if you are a bit late and confirm the customer service the same then they would first tell you that it would be alright but then forfeit your security. They are the most fraudulent company there ever was. Please save your money and effort.

Selfdrive.in