Sabkadentist.com Reviews

Very Bad experience ivery high treatment Fees.
24 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Is it dental clinic or surgical hospital treatment Fees root canal & dent cover changes very high as actual rate normally rate both approxy 5000 to 6000 one teeth treatment but here 18000 trible charges applied is one teeth treatment don't understand about this charges.

Louting Money
Jan 19, 2021 10:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

My daughter afreen spent 46k

But treatment not done properly.. she have taken filling & RCT treatment.. after 20 days of filling treatment she have pain in filling tooth.. she again visit to hospital doctor told we need to remove filling & again re do the RCT treatment. Again they are said we need to pay 12k..we are mad to pay again.. they are cheating they message free checkup once we visit then they

NEVER CHOOSE SABKA DENTIST | I SAID NEVER
Dec 14, 2020 01:51 PM Read

Never do Your Braces treatment in sabka dentist, they see you as target not as patient. once your payment done they will not provide good treatment. this is my personal experience I am sharing. they don’t have skilled ortho doctors, they have newly trained doctor who joins sabka dentist for their experience. Doctors & Staff keep Changing, no Genuine Doctors to Help. Its been years & still my Braces Treartment is under Process, even in normal gaps.

SAY NO TO SABKA DENTIST FOR YOUR BRACES TREATMENT, PREFER NEARBY OTHER GENUINE AND EXPERINCED DOCTORS WHO TREAT YOU AS PATIENT NOT AS TARGET.

Sabkadentist.com
Cap releted
Dec 02, 2020 07:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bad experience about my last treatment my teeth cap was not proper fixed, please look at this problem

Damaged my teeth
Nov 02, 2020 09:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

Horrible experience.They just want to mint money at the cost of your health.Went for invisible aligner treatment.Doctors are inexperienced.Instead of invisible aligners they put ceramic braces though I paid for invisible aligners.

Still no treatment done rather they have totally spoiled my teeth.The gaps have increased , no proper bite and above all there is a need of root canal in 4-5 teeth.Even their emergency number stops picking up your phone.

I am undergoing so much mental trauma and when I asked for refund as instead of treating my teeth they have spoiled my teeth but they refused.

If you want your teeth safe don't ever go there.I regret the day I went there.

I'm not happy
Oct 20, 2020 02:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

I went here to clean my teeth. They did not clean my teeth properly. I am not happyI need to clean up again

Pathetic Service, avoid them at any cost
Oct 12, 2020 10:33 AM Read

This is my experience of Sabka dentist outlet at thakur village, I had gone for general dental checkup, wherein they informed me that I require filling in 10-12 teeths of mine, which would cost 750 /- per teeth and RCT Treatment. Also considering the overall cost, they said they have offer, wherein any family member and friend can get free service(dental fillings) for the equivalent amount. With their attitude of target fulfillment, which was clearly fishy, I went to another reputed dentist, who just advised on RCT only and no fillings at all, stating good condition of teeth. The ambience inside the clinic was chaotic, with 5-6 people inside the main chamber with atleast 2 patients, so there is no privacy. And they check your teeth in hurry, seems like a fish market.

Excellent experience of this Dentist clinic
Oct 03, 2020 03:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are very good performance and good service, I am one Foreigner, but they are very good service for me

Good dentist
Sep 22, 2020 09:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have had very good experience with the Sabka Dentist, very skillful and pleasant doctor,

Ready to part with any information, patiently

Reasonable rates too

Good follow up also

Need to improve thier service
Sep 22, 2020 08:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very poor service. Taking full money and not Providing proper treatment which is required by Dr. Amish. That doctor was shouting so much because we had asked that he should had informed that 2 teeths need to be removed for getting the teeth in proper place.Will upload photos soon

Dental treatment gone wrong
Sep 17, 2020 04:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have taken the braces treatment in march after that i have been waiting for my doctor to come but she hasn't. I have not had a second session yet.

This is horrible and my gap have increased after the braces. Horible staff dosent hv any information. Do not reply to you. I am feeling like i have done thh worst mistake choosing sabka.

Never ever go to sabka clinic

Worst Service
Aug 28, 2020 12:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

One's u paid by credit card then they are not taking care of proper treatment in proper schedule. I have very worst Experiences.

Worst Service Ever
Aug 26, 2020 03:27 PM Read

This is the most unprofessional and worst dentist ever.

My brother went for root canal and they did it without giving him proper anesthesia and he went through so much pain.

Then they fix a cap which came off within 15 days . When we asked for refund just for the cap(not treatment) they flatly denied and started giving some unprofessional advice.

I suggest you all refrain from going to sabka dentist . Highly unprofessional and dont really care what the patient is going thorough .The only work is to extract and mint money and fool common people

Bad experience for check up
Jul 29, 2020 03:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Today I & my son bot had appointment at 1:30 PM at Vasai East clinic but clinic doctor taken me inside of clinic at 2:45 PM , I have to wait for check up and treatment more than 1 hours also they called me on Saturday for treatment today they did check up only. I feel very embarrassed .

This for your information and necessary action please

Worst forever
Jul 07, 2020 11:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Never initimated closing jeevan bheem nagar branch, I myself went 1day some guy told me we are wicketing contact doctor..... 1st of all why we should contact them, why while taking money for service it looks very good to them but pathetic service dey provided they did root canal to me it started paining very badly, I went back again dey removed entire root canal for me after no replacement or no root canal done again, am suffer with pain no refund also please guys don't ever gooo no good doctors or no good staffs worst service ever seen. If u people not refunding money i will compliant everywre shameless people who are working sabka

Expensive price ,poor service
May 09, 2020 04:35 AM Read

I visited the clinic in kalina Mumbai for cleaning my teeth, DR. Mansi Chovatiya tried to convince me that I don't basically need cleaning rather I need filling of multiple teeth which no other dentist had advised me in the past and also some other big procedures such as braces, crowns etc.

Because I had limited time in Mumbai I agreed to do only filling, she charged me Rs 2700 only for three filling which is 3 times expensive compared to other dentists I had visited in the past.

The worst thing is that one of the filling fell out very next day and the remaining fillings fell out within 1 month.

I really don't know what did she charge RS 2700 for and also wasted nearly two days of my schedule, very undertrained staff,

because what this doctor suggested me on first visit was different from the another doctor recommended next day.

Great treatment at sabka dentist
Apr 27, 2020 12:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

My experience of getting treatment done at sabka dentist was great. Helpful staff and great doctors.

Service provided
Apr 27, 2020 11:48 AM Read (via Android App)

My experience with Sabka Dentist is very nice.nice doctors and staff. Well informed. Advice treatment which is really very essential for u. I m basically a happy patient of sabka dentist. Thank u Sabka Dentist team for ur great work.

Very Satisfied.!
Apr 22, 2020 12:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I went to the clinic after searching for the nearest and best clinic on google and it showed me "Sabka Dentist. " The moment I entered I was greeted well and asked if would like to have tea or coffee with great hospitality and was asked to fill a detailed form. I guess it's very important from their part to have a detailed information which I guess no doctor is doing. Then, I was welcomed inside and greeted well by Doctor, even though I needed to wait for some time but the kind of hospitality I got I don't mind waiting and definitely to be there in safe hands. Then my complete mouth check up was done and that was definitely free of cost cause they think once patient visit he have full right to know about one's own hygiene. Then everything was explained nicely to me along with detailed quotation with prices and trust me this impressed me a lot. No clinic gives this kind of transparency and that too in written with signature and then appointment was scheduled and I was approached by the specialist especially for me and to take my case. They have a huge panel of specialists of each and evey issue who are just a call away. Highly genuine and caring practitioners are there. And u can definitely get a quality treatment. And of course quality is not cheap but prices which these guys offer is thoroughly genuine.

Huge round of applause guys.

Though I am giving four stars as I think there is always a room for improvement.

Keep it up.

Overall great experience
Apr 22, 2020 12:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

I think they are quite a nice practice, they take new initiatives, transparency is there with even online charges, quality practice, ethical bunch, experienced doctors, friendly staff, I have friendsn known ppl visiting them and all of them liked their service.Even I got my tooth removal..which was very smooth and the doctor did the job pretty well.Next time in need of dental service I LL visit there only.Though sometimes you may have to wait because of lots of patients which I think is true for most good practices but take a prior appointment n u LL have good service delivered

Sabkadentist.com