Rummymillionaire.com Reviews

Rummy Millionaire is full of Illogical Reasoning
Mar 12, 2019 08:28 AM Read

I have been a very consistent player at Rummy Millionaire.com. Recently it seems that the portal has now developed a habit of changing rules of tournaments as per their will.

It is totally shocking to find customer support giving you all illogical reasons for any questions asked.

Recent experiences with this portal are not been good. It is advised for all rummy lovers to avoid playing on this portal.

Rigged games and horrible customer care
Aug 27, 2018 03:40 PM Read

Everyone in my friend circle plays rummy online, and I did not want to be left behind. So, I decided to join the bandwagon. However, not all rummy websites follow rules and regulations or are transparent, and I knew signing up on such portals could get me in trouble. I started researching to find Rummy Millionaire. Although this website ensures fair play, I wanted more out of the experience. I read up various peoples reviews on public forums of how the games are rigged here. Out of curiosity, I joined this website and, being a pro rummy player, I found the games rigged. It’s impossible to win any games here. I called the customer care and resolve my queries as to how the Joker card is not loading correctly and cannot be utilized fully, they tell me they don’t know why it’s happening. And they aren’t even aware of all the rules of the Joker card. When researching more about Rummy Millionaire, I came across another website - Khelplay Rummy. This website has garnered a lot of positive reviews particularly for its Privacy policy. Also, the website has a comprehensible interface with multiple payment options and quick and hassle-free withdrawals.

Rummymillionaire.com