Reviveehealth.com Reviews

Revive E Health
Sep 30, 2020 11:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

From some days I was feeling pain in my back which increases on urination. I thought should be kidney stone so I consulted few doctors (online) but didn't received any satisfactory answer.

Finally consulted with doctor Anupam (nephrologist) on Revive E Health and got my right my treatment. He is really good doctor.

On Revive E Health you will find very experienced doctor.

Revive E Health
Sep 30, 2020 09:25 PM Read

Before Corona I never believed in consulting doctor online. I always believed that it is always good to consult doctor in clinic or hospital where you can discuss or share your problems in detail. But now life has changed drastically. My father in law was not feeling well(he was having severe knee pain) so we decided to finally go for online consultation. I can to know Revive E Health on facebook & booked an appointment, with the Orthopedic. Really happy with the experience, both doctor and Revive Team was really helpful.

They give you slot/appointment as per your personal. Best thing is you can choose doctor with whom you would like to consult. Really happy with this new but helpful company.

Reviveehealth.com