Rentrides.in Reviews

They are fraud and disgusting member
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

They are ridiculous people they always do fraud to every client defraud with me they provide me e without petrol scooty e-bike and that took all the money and not refunded.we are not using bike not more than 2 minute on the road we directly return the bike on the same time within half an hour on the same day but they charged full day money and also not returned security money or not returned the the rented money.. get told that do what you are doing go to court go to police station wherever you are going we are not giving your money back this is your fault but the actual position is that they provide us without petrol bike and and they don't return the money of security and rented money also disgusting members

They also keep fake insurance of the bike and make fraud to the client also

I am not satisfied from rentrides
May 08, 2019 06:45 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey gyus today I am gonna share with you my experiance with rentrides.in

This is a worst and disgusting custmer service . I will never buy through this side because when I bought my car from there they promised me that there are for me always if I faced any problem but that was a lie because they did not any help .and refused to be a client of rentrides.in so I suggest you please do not buy anything from there

Super
Jul 30, 2018 09:27 AM Read (via Android App)

Nice and display them to you my resume and cover letter and resume in the prize winner in the future and hopefully get the best bowling green KY Indianapolis Colts neck dress change in the morning and display them and display mathanum you nanba you my resume attached herewith file containing details my qualifications and display

Rentrides.in
Rentrides.im i am not satisfied
Jul 29, 2018 08:56 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey guyz today I am going to share my expireans with Rentridrs.in

they are worst Disgusting Costomer service

they promised that my aplication is reviewed in an hour. rang every day the door kept being passed around salesman all of could not do any thing to help me as krik . was busy on phone with their other client. my car hasbeen ready to sell. and my insurense is also ready

they shut up 7pm and I am suggesting you ( ont go to there becouse they are worst . then I would recive a phone call before them which is never happned .

so this is my review

happy buying

Rentriders
Jun 07, 2018 10:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Today iam going to share my experience about Rendtrides.com.it was a good website.

I know this website for 1 years. This company provides bikes, cars, . as rent with lowest price.

I didn't experienced any problems/issues from this website.Rentrides is a good trustable website.it is more user-friendly with their application.time of load is good.Also through their app they give some discounts.Their support and service is great. They will responded quickly when iam called .

hope you like my review.thank you.

Super service
Apr 23, 2018 01:00 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends right now I'm telling you about my experience with rentrides.in and the rentrides.in service is very perfect they care about  their customers.

And they service very well they give rent the bikes and cars for one day  they give insurance to the rent bikes for one day and they also give petrol along with the vechiles.

Best and trusted device provider..!
Feb 14, 2018 09:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi friends.! Today I am shareing my review about rentrides.in here you find bike, cars, motor cycle etc. here it provides you the Vehicals at lower cost with insurance facility for whole day. Want to thanfull to it because they provides such a nice device to you.Its active on major cities like Banglore, chennai, Goa, Singapore etc. when I was in banglore I was useing this service and I find myself much comfortable and interesting by useing there Vehical by which I tried each and every vehical rides.If I found any kind of issue or not understand they was guideing me about the issue in depth and the content. And they were takeing trails before delivering the Vehicals.It will much more user friendly to use there website as well as there app in mobile when you book the Vehicals than they will give you certain discount also.They give 24/7 customer support and sloves the issues in spot.

Good
Jan 26, 2018 10:21 PM Read (via Android App)

I like it. Really it works good. It impressed me. I never miss a ride. Like bird. It flying. Good. Super quality. Finding furry. It is very good. Ten USB Oct USB UFC NC ex j USB UFC ex UFC tax BBC ex UGC thx excited thx TV Jun rang DJ vain d tended iffy egg HD dub FBI HDTV Jagdish d scan highly rushing then UFC DJ HD dh DJ DJ r DJ SD DJ USB gd did 4th Hf egg g FM in SC GB in DJ go off DJ go Hf CNN NBC FM Hf DJ Hf to OH v SC hmm GB DJ Hf DJ of CNN go if CNN h if DJ in c DJ go us FBI UFC fjg DJ it Di HD DJ h do HD DJ h Di it f egg gf did ah gd DJ d 1st UT do us DJ FFS DJ true 1st f DJ 1st etc 1st gd g get HD f gd d get gh 1st h. The

Great bikes
Nov 25, 2017 03:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am sagar. I am very happy to be a customer of Rentrides. It's a great vicles rent provided service among all others. The cost is low too and the conditions are user friendly. And the bikes are awesome gives a great riding experience. The fuel service or milage is doing good. Thanks Rentrides.

Part of the joy
Nov 25, 2017 10:47 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hlw its som. Rentrides is a great vicles rental aggency, a lots of unique bikes has there for rent. The cost of rent is low too. the officials re too good and friendly. They checked the bike fully before rented. the terms and conditions are good. Happy to take rent vicles from here.

Bill is low
Nov 25, 2017 10:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hlw my self pradip. to me Rentrides is very satisfied because it's low billing price . Price is low than other rental agencies. The officials are soo good they welly informed the basics and conditions. It's totally in the favour of customer. I am very happy to take rent circles from here.

Nice rider
Nov 24, 2017 10:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi I am sankar.I Am really excited to share my sweet experience to all of you about rented bike drives.all bikes are so good and marvelous for driving on road.we take its service availability every day on 24 hours.this apps save the money and time both are Symultenously.

Bikes are very well
Nov 24, 2017 08:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hlw I am saikat.I get a great services from rentrides.The app is so good.Bikes are too good performed well always.I specially noticed the cleaners and mentaincnce.we love to ride the bikes probably the next trip with those too. The officials are too good gentleman informed all the conditions well point to point.All circles are so good performed so well.cost is also low.

All bykes are to god and fine.
Nov 24, 2017 08:16 PM Read

Hi.i am krishna.i rented bykes from here. All bykes are very good and attricative.The officials are good andfriendly.Theervise is open everyday 24 hours in every weak.The cost is also low.Make a trip much memoriable.It valuvle for money.I would like to take rant again and again.All byke are so glamoures.I will take rant again and again.I advise all the pepole to take rant all kinds of viciles from here.Again thanks to rantrides. Milage is as per expected.They provids u all kinds of tools with the bikys.

Love this app .
Nov 24, 2017 05:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hii I am dipika. I want to experience about Rentrides.in in this site I can rental ride with vehicle like bike, car . This app is lovely app for ride . This is very frendly to their custormer 24/7 hour services . One more think that I loveý site that thay organise road tips .

Best Ride with rentrides
Nov 24, 2017 04:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi I am Bishnu. I have a great ride experience with rentrides. With good mileage and good condition. All bikes are available, also all types of cars are available. All vehicles rents are very affordable. And the best part is they are very helpful and give us well support. thanks

Nice scrvice Rentrides .
Nov 24, 2017 04:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

Rentrides is a good scrvice for customers. It is a nice ride . I use the ride and satisfied the scrvices . .if my weekend going boring then I always take a vehicle for a ride from Rentrides.in .rentrides site is very friendly to their customer 24/7 hour scrvices. We are thankful thear scrvices .

GOOD SERVICE
Nov 24, 2017 12:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am Ramu. I know this.

It's known to me a long time. Good service is available here. Here bikes and cars are rent very well. I hope many people get good service here.

I saw a lot of good rent here.There are different types of cars and bikes.That's great.

Lovely application
Nov 24, 2017 11:32 AM Read (via Mobile)

This application is nice Also like a appilcation on this page I want see feature this app I want check out in this application on right check on this internet then I like this application on this is lovely application last things is this application is verygood

Great bikes and services
Nov 24, 2017 10:21 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi me Swarup. I had a great memories with rentrides. All Bikes are too good gives a great services. Made my trip awsome. Milage is as per expected. They provides u all kinds of tools with the bikes. Checked the bike A to Z before rented. At last I must say Thanks to Rentrides to made my trip awsome.?

Rentrides.in