Pokerguru.in Reviews

No Poker here!
Dec 28, 2017 06:24 PM Read

Poker is one of the most entertaining games when laziness is on high and it becomes hard to engage with another busy person to get into the game so the online poker came into existence and here is my experience with this,

This is undoubtfully a platform to imitate the poker lovers but it is failing to do so and the reasons are in the roots itself. The players are always not available and the place seems like to a junction to show advertisements.

The quality of content is surely finding the peace somewhere and thus it is not here. The user friendly word is not assisted to them and this is not good place for poker.

Pokerguru.in is fraud online gaming site
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Sep 13, 2018 03:47 PM Read

Dear all, I am writing this review after my bad experience with Pokerguru.in I have played on this site with real money. when I have tried to redeem some money they have not provided me redemption for 5 month every time they give new excuse. however they do not redeem money. so save your money ad stay away from this website. It is not a good game . Please don't waist time on this game .

Pokerguru.in