MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

For Brands
Enter your email address
X

Thank you for sharing the requirements with us. We'll contact you shortly.

MouthShut Score

20%
1.87 

Service & Support:

Information Depth:

Content:

User friendly:

Time to load:

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

Pokabunga.com Reviews

Bunga365 is india's number 1 froud site
1 day agoRead (via Mobile)
I have proof that they ditched user and they deactivate their account when they are winningI request everyone not to play this bunga365 at any costOne of my friend who recently got blocked by bunga365 cried a lot, , , she has nothing to sayabout and she cried a lot after thisThat is ...Read More

Worst website - Don't play on this !
Jul 10, 2018 04:59 PMRead
Pokabunga player is on your table. He knows all the cards, admin account have powers to stop your show. They are simply fraudsters who act when things go out of hands. I would say never play via Pokabunga and www.leisureplay.co.uk.Planning different names with the same idea. So please "Don't...Read More

Pokabunga Fraud
Mar 30, 2018 12:17 AMRead (via Mobile)
I had to get payment of rupees 16.7k rupees& there payment terms are 8-10 days and then I get an e-mail that my id is veen banned. They dont reply my mails they dont answer my calls. Worst customer service good for nothing l. I request all the players to stop playing cause when ever you acheive ...Read More

YOUR RATING ON

Pokabunga.com
1
2
3
4
5
The worst site to play poker online!!
Aug 19, 2017 09:59 PMRead
With regards to playing on the web poker, it is prudent to practice extraordinary alert. I have dependably been careful about attempting irregular destinations for playing any card diversion, particularly the ones that expect you to store a specific add up to make a record. This was after I got ...Read More

Someone may get cheated
Jul 13, 2017 09:20 PMRead
Sharing a genuine review about this site I wanted to say something about it.Me and my one of a friend started playing rummy on this when we both got an sms of 1000/- free money for just signing up.But after signing up only we came to know if we load 5000/- from bank then only we will get...Read More

#synopsisDesc#
Dont play on this site
Oct 01, 2017 01:38 PMRead
Do not play on this site, very less player playing in this site, sometimes u have to wait for more than 10 minutes for other players, the chance of winning is very less, in this site, the winning chance is only 1% while chance of loss is 99% . even u play with discipline u can loss very fast, th...Read More

Worst website to play poker
Sep 12, 2017 05:10 PMRead (via Mobile)
This is the worst website for playing poker .they are duping customers .they dont even respond to your messages and calls .and they deduct your money by all wrongful means and when u try to complain no one will respond .and when I was playing on pokabunga sometimes I have also observed than an i...Read More

Poka Bunga - Not Authentic At All..!
May 15, 2017 05:09 PMRead
When it comes to playing online poker, it is advisable to exercise extreme caution. I have always been wary about trying random sites for playing any card game, especially the ones that require you to deposit a particular amount to create an account. This was after I got conned by one such site ...Read More

I love pokabunga website....
Sep 23, 2016 02:35 PMRead
I’ve been playing on Pokabunga, I have played both free games as well as cash games. Numerous players have been playing the game. My overall experience has been fine. I did have a login issue once then I call to pokabunga customer service they solved the issue.Pokabunga provides good customer se...Read More

Worst site! Never play!
Jun 01, 2016 08:57 PMRead (via Mobile)
This is a worst site. Never play on it. I played since 2014. I loss huge amount. I stopped to play on this site. This site customer care called me many times and requested me to start playing again. I started playing again and loss started again. Loss is very fast while winning is too small. Man...Read More

Total fake website
May 07, 2016 04:15 PMRead
First of all please don't register here it is a purely fake website they will not give your money at all when you won something . now its been 1 months and they are not giving any money to me whenever you call to customer care executive they will say that there is some technical proble, from our...Read More

Pokabunga is a Genuine Site to Play Poker
Aug 14, 2015 11:17 AMRead
I have been online card game lover and playing Poker online for past 2-3 years. I have played with almost all the online Indian Poker sites and want to mention here that playing at Pokabunga.com is a real fun.Out of various other sites, it is also one of the genuine one that gives you good e...Read More

Earn huge amount of cash prizes at Pokabunga
May 29, 2015 05:50 PMRead
I am really happy and thankful to Pokabunga for providing me the opportunity to play in the India's largest poker site. I earned lots of money by playing poker at pokabunga.com. I prefer this site to every one and I have referred many friends to this site. Join, Play and Enjoy the poker and rumm...Read More

My best experience on Pokabunga
May 29, 2015 04:30 PMRead
I really felt happy and it was amazing and wonderful experience at Pokabunga.com Pokabunga is the best online gaming site, because it is genuine, transparent, and quick in customer service.I will recommend others to play on Pokabunga for best Poker and Rummy experience. Playing on this site ...Read More

Good site but not good schemes
Feb 07, 2017 10:43 PMRead
I am not directly associated with pokabunga but I am played in deccan rummy which is associated with pokabunga or you can say that part of pokabungaservice and support of this site is good at least they replyI found there add in a site I clicked and made account it was written that you w...Read More

Fake fake fake
Oct 24, 2015 04:17 PMRead (via Mobile)
Total fake . I won 20000 and I was about to withdraw it. And suddenly I saw that I was not able to open my account. I was shocked. I earn it in 15 days . And all is lost. I am very irritated with it.Harshil007 thats my id now its not working.  It shows wrong password.I called  them many ...Read More

Write a Review on Pokabunga.com

Write Review

Pokabunga.com Location


X