Pokabunga.com Reviews

Best Online Cash Games Website for Rummy & Poker
Jan 03, 2020 12:56 PM Read

First of all, Bunga365.com was featured with two kind of online cash games i.e., rummy & poker. Bunga365 has a very easy signup process and the player gets Rs.50 of instant cash as a signup bonus. With that bonus, I played a few games to check user-Interface, graphics, and card movements. Everything was fine and I wanted to test the real cash games, When it comes to the cash deposit, bunga365 has a welcome bonus code which you can use to double your first deposit. So I deposited cash with the bonus code they offer to get a 100% welcome bonus. And I started playing, I won some game tables while I lose some tables. So finally I tried withdrawal. I got my withdrawal amount the very next day. Anyone, who wants to play real cash games like poker and rummy, bunga365 is the best choice that I do suggest.

Bunga365 is india's number 1 froud site
Jun 10, 2019 07:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have proof that they ditched user and they deactivate their account when they are winning

I request everyone not to play this bunga365 at any cost

One of my friend who recently got blocked by bunga365 cried a lot, , , she has nothing to say about and she cried a lot after this

That is why I am spreading this message to eveyone that please do not play at this website

Check the photo attached to it.

Worst website - Don't play on this !
Jul 10, 2018 04:59 PM Read

Pokabunga player is on your table. He knows all the cards, admin account have powers to stop your show. They are simply fraudsters who act when things go out of hands. I would say never play via Pokabunga and http://www.leisureplay.co.uk.

Planning different names with the same idea. So please "Don't play on this".

Pokabunga.com
Pokabunga Fraud
Mar 30, 2018 12:17 AM Read (via Mobile)

I had to get payment of rupees 16.7k rupees& there payment terms are 8-10 days and then I get an e-mail that my id is veen banned. They dont reply my mails they dont answer my calls. Worst customer service good for nothing l. I request all the players to stop playing cause when ever you acheive a big winning I suppose that they are not going to pay you.

Dont play on this site
Oct 01, 2017 01:38 PM Read

Do not play on this site, very less player playing in this site, sometimes u have to wait for more than 10 minutes for other players, the chance of winning is very less, in this site, the winning chance is only 1% while chance of loss is 99% . even u play with discipline u can loss very fast, the loss is very fast and win is so slow in this site, so I advise for never play on this site. stay away from this site.when u stopped play for few months, they call you for play again. never play in this site.

Worst website to play poker
Sep 12, 2017 05:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is the worst website for playing poker .they are duping customers .they dont even respond to your messages and calls .and they deduct your money by all wrongful means and when u try to complain no one will respond .and when I was playing on pokabunga sometimes I have also observed than an insider of pokabunga is playing on your table he knows all the cards and when u will bet your money he will take all your money .these guys are fraudsters.

The worst site to play poker online!!
Aug 19, 2017 09:59 PM Read

With regards to playing on the web poker, it is prudent to practice extraordinary alert. I have dependably been careful about attempting irregular destinations for playing any card diversion, particularly the ones that expect you to store a specific add up to make a record. This was after I got conned by one such site called Poka Bunga. I won a major measure of cash yet when I attempted to login into my record to pull back it, it demonstrated my secret word was changed. I instantly quit playing on it and prompted the same to all my kindred players. One site that I can trust aimlessly with regards to keeping money and playing with stakes is Khelplay. I have seldom run over a webpage as bona fide as Khelplay, particularly to play online poker for genuine cash in India. For one thing, their terms and conditions are laid out plainly appropriate first and foremost, and even before that, in the event that you wish to comprehend their methods, they have a great deal of the normal questions tended to in their FAQs. Likewise, the enrollment is not a bother by any means. This site energizes newcomers and experts alike, so there is adequate extension for playing according to one's level of comprehension of the amusement. Notwithstanding when you proceed onward to playing with genuine money stakes, there is no stress over not getting your due credit in the event that you win. Khelplay guarantees the legitimate victors get their due prizes soon. So also, I have not encountered any occasion where there may have been a plausibility of any diversion being fixed to give some advantaged client a chance to win.

Someone may get cheated
Jul 13, 2017 09:20 PM Read

Sharing a genuine review about this site I wanted to say something about it.

1. Me and my one of a friend started playing rummy on this when we both got an sms of 1000/- free money for just signing up.

2. But after signing up only we came to know if we load 5000/- from bank then only we will get 1000/- free money.

3. We loaded 100/- and started playing, after a month of playing I earned around 650/- and my friend earned around 820/-.

4. When we requested for withdrawal to bank, after 2 days I got my payment but my friend still didn't got any payment for the past 4 months.

5. We complained but no response from them, so I wanted to say that not all but someone get cheated as my friend.

6. So better go for rummycircle.

7. Information depth is not so much good.

8. The website is however user-friendly and loads bit fast only.

Poka Bunga - Not Authentic At All..!
May 15, 2017 05:09 PM Read

When it comes to playing online poker, it is advisable to exercise extreme caution. I have always been wary about trying random sites for playing any card game, especially the ones that require you to deposit a particular amount to create an account. This was after I got conned by one such site called Poka Bunga. I won a big amount of money but when I tried to login into my account to withdraw it, it showed my password was changed. I immediately stopped playing on it & advised the same to all my fellow players. One website that I can trust blindly when it comes to depositing cash and playing with stakes is Khelplay. I have rarely come across a site as authentic as Khelplay, especially for playing online poker for real money in India. For starters, their terms and conditions are laid out clearly right in the beginning, and even before that, if you wish to understand their procedures, they have a lot of the common doubts addressed in their FAQs. Also, the registration is not a hassle at all. This site encourages newcomers and professionals alike, so there is ample scope for playing as per one’s level of understanding of the game. Even when you move on to playing with real cash stakes, there is no worry about not getting your due credit if you win. Khelplay ensures the rightful winners get their due prizes soon. Similarly, I have not experienced any instance where there may have been a possibility of any game being rigged to let some privileged customer win.

Good site but not good schemes
Feb 07, 2017 10:43 PM Read

I am not directly associated with pokabunga but I am played in deccan rummy which is associated with pokabunga or you can say that part of pokabunga

service and support of this site is good at least they reply

I found there add in a site I clicked and made account it was written that you will get 100 rs join bonus to play but I did not get

any bonus I reported but they said there no bonus I shown them add but they did not agreed then I said I wanted to close my account they said me its not possible but they assured me that I will not get any promotional message in my phone but I am still getting they are not closing my account and there promotional offers are really bad

more over tournament conducted by them are nothing in front of rummy circle and other sites so why we should play there

service and support is okk .

design of there site is also nice

website load time is same as other rummy websites

I will recommend it only if they launch some big tournaments

I love pokabunga website....
Sep 23, 2016 02:35 PM Read

I’ve been playing on Pokabunga, I have played both free games as well as cash games. Numerous players have been playing the game. My overall experience has been fine. I did have a login issue once then I call to pokabunga customer service they solved the issue.Pokabunga provides good customer service and most trusted website to play and cashout process takes less time. Its genuine webiste for me.

Worst site! Never play!
Jun 01, 2016 08:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a worst site. Never play on it. I played since 2014. I loss huge amount. I stopped to play on this site. This site customer care called me many times and requested me to start playing again. I started playing again and loss started again. Loss is very fast while winning is too small. Many players loss huge amount and stopped to play on this site. I sent mail for close my account. I decided to never play on this site on any case. Even I played with disciplines many times, I lost huge amount which is impossible to recover. I suggest to stop playing on this site. If you are deciplined player try to play on international sites .

Total fake website
May 07, 2016 04:15 PM Read

First of all please don't register here it is a purely fake website they will not give your money at all when you won something . now its been 1 months and they are not giving any money to me whenever you call to customer care executive they will say that there is some technical proble, from our side you will have to wait for another 1 week.

If you think I am a fan of adda52 or khelo365 then think whatever u can coz I lost so much in adda52 and khelo365. but atleast they will give u when you won something which is very rare. my request is do not play at pokabunga. it is india's  no. 1 fake website

Fake fake fake
Oct 24, 2015 04:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Total fake . I won 20000 and I was about to withdraw it. And suddenly I saw that I was not able to open my account. I was shocked. I earn it in 15 days . And all is lost. I am very irritated with it.

Harshil007 thats my id now its not working.  It shows wrong password.

I called  them many times but they didn't pick my call and they didn't respond my single mail

Pokabunga is a Genuine Site to Play Poker
Aug 14, 2015 11:17 AM Read

I have been online card game lover and playing Poker online for past 2-3 years. I have played with almost all the online Indian Poker sites and want to mention here that playing at Pokabunga.com is a real fun.

Out of various other sites, it is also one of the genuine one that gives you good experience to play the game of Poker.

The customer care support is fantastic, very quick and reliable. Moreover, it’s a genuine Indian site to play poker & rummy games. Thanks to the Pokabunga team for making my life exciting and fun.

Earn huge amount of cash prizes at Pokabunga
May 29, 2015 05:50 PM Read

I am really happy and thankful to Pokabunga for providing me the opportunity to play in the India's largest poker site. I earned lots of money by playing poker at pokabunga.com. I prefer this site to every one and I have referred many friends to this site. Join, Play and Enjoy the poker and rummy games.

pokabunga has the best poker gaming interface in India for both PC and mobile platforms and the presence of the best poker players of India makes it very appealing.

Thanks for providing simple and trusted platform to play poker.

My best experience on Pokabunga
May 29, 2015 04:30 PM Read

I really felt happy and it was amazing and wonderful experience at Pokabunga.com Pokabunga is the best online gaming site, because it is genuine, transparent, and quick in customer service.

I will recommend others to play on Pokabunga for best Poker and Rummy experience. Playing on this site is Fun & Enjoyment and at the same time I can earn money also. Keep up the good services. Thanks to Pokabunga.

Pokabunga.com